Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:15 pm

The Mad Man looked downward at the unsuspecting victims. He cocked his head to the side and laughed. " It begins, again. " He raised his hand creating his dark blue energy. He aimed it towards his target, the Eden home base. Firing his energy is smashed into the building cutting a molten line straight down it, a seriess of explosions went off throughout the base bringing a smile to his mad face. " You will know how cruel the world can be! " He laughed as he prepared to fire another blast. He watched as people ran screaming from the base, he turned his attack on them firing his beam their bodies were either blown apart by the forcee or simply vanished leaving only blackened skeletons. " Is this all Eden has to offer?! " He shouted loudly as a manic laugh filled his lungs.

Cheshure flapped his wings looking towards her. " n othing is ironic, it's only how we take them in. " He smiled a falcon like smile. He soon reformed his humanish head which continued to keep up with her. " My story? Well it's an odd one as you can see I'm not always all there. " He laughed at himself and said. " I am a spy my powers to transform into anyone give me an edge in covert missions. My other power, the mor interesting one was gifted to me because of my love of the Cheshire Cat, the way he he could be anywhere at any given time, the fact that nothign was out of his reach it was so cool to me as a kid. " He thought for a moment before responding, I'm not actually sure how my powers fully work, I guess they are just as mad as I am, only an insane person can understand. All I know is I am everywhere, and yet knowhere. " He said as he reformed the rest of his body. He was in a layed back pposition as if he were laying on his back on a tree branch. Yet somehow he was still keeping up. " I love my powers, I am free in the purest sense. " He said with a smile and a laugh. " Now if only I were sane enoguh to enjoy it. " He was kidding he was perfectly sane he just liked to joke around.

Vincent descended slowly still. he thought for a moment. " Regardless if you change back we'll most likely be forced to kill you, but if you stay then you will enjoy all the freedoms of the world. " He said with a smile. " Well if you share anything I haven't seen it, all the qualities of Evie are certainly buried deep down. But I think I like you more this way, you're more interesting, and you have a sadistic streak that really interests me. " He watched as buildings came into view. " We'll be down soon. " He looked down to see a large explosion. " Looks like the Mad Man is having a little fun. How interesting. " He folded his arms and wondered what could be so important that it would call his personnal attention. " Nasrin looks like we have some options, we can return to the base or we can go down there and help the Mad Man with his insane anctics. "

As their vision ended Brian fell to his knees. His eyes wide with shock. He didn't know what to say. " I I dont.... " He couldn't even finish a statement. " Sir it appears like you showed them to much, I think maybe a lower dose would have been better. " The body guard said. The Man hidden under the hood just sat in his throne. " I showed them what they needed to see nothing more, if they couldn't handle it then they will be crushed by the Mad Man himself. " Brian lifted his head a little to look at the man in the hood. " What do you want from us exactly? " The mand under the hood looked at them and said. " I need your help. "
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:44 pm

Sai was launched against a wall as the building seemed to just explode around him. After quickly throwing on his coat he rushed down the crumbling stairs, having to jump the last 10 due to another explosion. The hatter stood rather shocked and looked at Eden, his home, being destroyed. He gripped his blade tight and began to run, making it outside just as another explosion went off. For a second he lay on the ground, slightly dazed from the last explosion before sitting up and watching a person be reduced to nothing before him. Slowly he turned his vision upward and looked on with a blank expresion at the Mad Man.

"Is this all Eden has to offer?!"

Sai's blank look eventually turned to that of venemous rage. He stood and unsheathed his blade but winced before he was able to attack. Most of all the blood from his blood pouches was being used to repair his shattered ribs and torn insides. Very little was left over for a fight. Still, he had to at least distract the Mad Man so the rest of the Eden personal could escape. "Destroy!" Sai swung, sending a dark wave at the floating man. Almost instantly he winced in pain, and grasped at his heart before looking back to see if he had managed to hit the Mad Man.

demoneyeszero

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Laughing loudly he watched as Sai launched a black wave of energy towards him. He was a little suprised he was to assume Nasrin and Vincent had killed him. His body hit the black wave suddenly his body seemed to melt away leaving only a blackened skeleton. before it to vanished. Reappearing much closer to the ground he smiled. " That was a very good try. " He started walking down towards Sai as if he were walking down stairs. " Everyone always launches an attack, they expect so much from the powers I give them. Renault and Brian didn't have much more spunk then you did, and look at you. You look half dead already. Why not just join the ranks of the dead in peaceful eternal slumber? " He asked as he raised his hand creating the dark blue energy that managed to destroy Renault's sand beast redusing it to molten glass. " Just hold still, and don't worry I'll make sure Nasrin stays in control of Evie for the rest of their lives. "
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:41 pm

Renault opened his eyes revealing the same dark formations they had taken on when he became the sand beast. This time though was different for he was still flesh. His back arched and his fists clenched before he let out an ear splitting yell. He turned over to look at Brian and the mysterious man, his legs bending and extending in agony. "...Eden....something's--something's wrong!" He managed to turn himself over and was now on his knees. His grip was enough to tear floor to pieces. "Something's...Sai!"

Mahareshi

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:45 pm

“Don’t we all wish for the same thing? For someone to understand us and to know all about our particular gifts? I do not mind it this way, yet there are times when I wish I had someone who could really understand me…then again that is the human side of me kicking through” Serena closed her eyes and smiled “I am happy with my current life, yet I would love to experience a normal humans life, to get married and have a family, but my lust for adventure is something that is never fully quenched”
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:01 pm

User Image

Karana could see that they were getting beaten, but she wasn't about to give up yet. If they didn't defeat her, then that meant that she would succeed in her mission and bring the world one step closer to impending doom. While Alex attempted to tackle Lena, Karana stayed back to attack from a ranged position. She looped her chain whip around and attempted to wrap it around Lena in order to restrain her...or at least distract her so that Alex could successfully complete her attack.

User Image

Yukina frowned at Elizabeth's suggestion. It wouldn't have surprised her if Angelina heard it as well. Yukina had always learned never to speak your plans out loud in front of an enemy. That always gave the enemy the advantage. Still, she nodded and launched a large whirl of fire at Angelina.

User Image

Lena could see what the two were trying to do. She rolled her eyes and pretended to yawn in a bored manner. One of her vectors grabbed Karana's chain whip and flung it around deflecting it so that it came back around and attacked Karana instead and pierced her in the leg while another vector attempted to fling Alex into the wall again.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:56 pm

Sai cursed himself as the Mad Man reappeared and made his way toward him. What he said made sense, why would any of his attacks work on the person how gave him them. A smirk crossed his face as he truly took in his own stupidity. "Well, i suppose i hadnt thought of that since these powers are just so...useful." Sai covered his mouth and coughed violently, falling down to one knee. He smirked once more and wiped some of the blood from his face. The Nasrin and Evie comment hurt but he knew Chesch still had the whistle. He'd definatley come through. Sai stood once more and took his blade in both hands. "Well if the powers you gave me wont work how bout a duel? Come on, Mad Hatter vs. Mad Man, not like you got much else going on right now, and like ya said I'm half way there as it is." He removed his hat for a moment and flipped his hair back so that both his eyes were showing. "Though I got to at least ask...why give me a power in the first place if you knew i wasnt one of your sick little minions like Vincent." From the sound of things he had managed to by at least a bit more time for people to escape, but he still needed to hold out a bit more.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:16 pm

The Man Man laughed a little as he touched down. He held out his hand creating a curved single edged blade. " I made you all because I wanted to see you all struggle. " He held the blade close to himself and smiled. " What fun is it to start a war if there is no one to fight against you? I created you all for my own enjoyment you are here because I wish it. Nothing more nothing less. " He helthe blade out and laughed a little. " Vincent was indeed an interesting pawn, however now that he had signalled his betrayal I no longer have a need to hide him behind a mask, he will be so pleased. It's to bad though, he played his role so well I wonder how the Members of Cleanse will react when they learn of his double cross? He after all has been feeding me information for years, all of which I have used to counter your every move. " He raised his free hand up once again creating his strange energy. He fired it to the left of Sai and himself smashing into another section of the building which erupted into flames. " My purpose is the absolute absense of purpose I merely wish to throw the world into war after war. " He laughed a little. " And nothing will stop my glorious plan. "

Cheshure just laughed. " Then you've proven your perfectly normal as it is. Everyone wants to be understanded. To know that they're not alone, anyone who pretends like they truly want to be alone is lying. " He laughed a little again looking into the sky. " We are social creatures we can't help but want to be needed. It's just in our nature I suppose. "

Nicko1421

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:36 pm

Sai was caught between being outraged and thinking it funny. All his problems, hardships, and even the small bit a joy relying on one man's whim. He smirked and readied his blade. "I'm sure they'll be plenty angry and somehow someway figure out how to kill you. Though i do feel Eden was a little left out, what we werent a threat to ya at all? " The second blast to Eden made Sai turn and watch in reserved rage as the building crumbled. "So chaos and all that stuff...thats all your after. Jeez, really livin up to the name there huh?" A smirk returned to Sai's face as he dashed forward and swung. "Well I'd like to take my shot at ya!"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:17 pm

"Oh I don't think that would be nessisary." Nasrin murmurered calmly enough, despite having just listened to someone saying they would have to kill her if Evie took control again. "I can be easily changed back again. Just make one of us weak enough. It's an easy concept Vincent. I'm surprised you didn't think of it instead of jumping right to murder." Her smile then suddenly darkened just a little, her lips soft and seductive. "Or is it just Evie's blood that you're hoping to taste again, and drain?"

Nasrin said nothing more on the similarities between her and Evie. Oh the similarity was there, the core thing they shared. It was just hidden under their drastically different personalities. Nasrin instead, looked down at the ground below them, and saw the explotion. A sadistic smirk pulled at her lips almost instantly. They were low enough now that she knew where they were, and she knew what that building was, as did Evie. "Let us say hello to some old friends Vincent." Nasrin nearly purred, quickening her speed of decent.

Evie pounded against her mental cage, though not nearly with enough strength to really get out. As she watched through Nasrin's eyes while Eden was mercilessly destroyed, Evie could do little more then to scream in Nasrin's mind, pleading for it to stop, and crying out for all the friends she had in that place and could quite possibly still be in there. She wasn't close enough to the ground to see if anyone was managing to get out. Renault, Chesh, Brian....Sai. All of Eden and Cleanse could possibly be in there for all she knew, while all she could do was watch.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

xx-Lockhart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:39 pm

((hmm...waiting for a post from some people))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:52 pm

(( Well aren't you in the Eden base? If you're there or lose to it you're under attack from the Mad Man blaugh ))

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Alex was close to Lena as a vector flung her into a wall. This was gettin repetative and old to Alex. Alex looked down under her as she stuck her claws into the ground as she cut two water pipes, holding them as the full pressure water was sent spiriling towards Lena.

Angelina continued to read the hyrogliphics as she she saw what Yukina was was doing. The fire coming towards her rushing she continued to take mental notes of what she was seeing. As the fire was mere feet from her her eyes glew as a clashing wave of fire pierced through the fire, negating it and sent hurling a destructive sphere towards Elizabeth and Yukina.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:29 am

" Yes Madness that's all why. My very existance is because of the absense of purpose. " His smile spread from one edge of his face to the other. " I will bring this world to it's knees and while i am drinking in the satisfaction of my plan I will end it all. It will be perfect a symphony of chaos. Flawless and perfect, can't you hear the screams echoing with the sound of cannon fire? Oh it rings like bells in my ears. Now by all means Sai, Mad Hatter give it your best shot. "

Brian spun around watching Renault convulse on the floor. " What Eden?....Oh god! No he didn't! He couldn't have! " He said as his eyes grew wide. He looked at the ground as a mirror like opening spread throughout th entire floor. Below them they could see the scene at the Eden base, the crumbeling building the countless dead bodies and the Mad Man himself fighting Sai. " No How could the plan have gone so wrong! " He shouted as he slammed his fists on the ground.

Vincent laughed a little. " I was hoping you would say that. Alright let's get down there. " He stopped slowly falling and suddenly began to dive bomb the area. His body shot down like a bullet from a gun. His vampiric smile never left his face as he started to smell the familiar scent of burning bodies and freshly spilled blood, it filled him with an urge to kill stronger then he could have hoped for.

Nicko1421

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games