Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:28 am
"Maybe we should do this in a private place, like say a Dorm. Do you girls have an extra bed?" Alex asked as he took both their hands. "I mean, what lovely ladies of the night and with such dark powers would not have an extra bed for a visitor."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:50 am
the twins gave him small smirks and nodded. "we do." they smirked. "and you're more then welcome to have it if you'd like." they smiled at him.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:56 am
Alex grinned evilly at his next idea. "Maybe I could be your roommate? Or maybe more." He suggested. "Lead the way girls."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:00 pm
"hm...we'd be glad to have you as a roommate..." they chuckled coldly and then started out of the graveyard. "if it turns into anything more...is all up to fate..." they murmured, looking back at him with amused smirks. "c'mon, we'll show you the way."
{i'll post first >>}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:14 pm
"Alright. I'll follow you two." Alex said as he followed behind.
(alright)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:04 pm
Myka stumbled around the tombstones, grimacing as a thorn from a nearby bush got caught on her thigh. She carried on, struggling with the young unconscious boy in her arms and ignoring the bleeding, gaping hole in her leg. "It's ok, kid, we're almost there," she muttered. She cried out and fell to her knee, holding Vlad close to her. "We're...we're almost there..." Standing once more, she staggered to a mausoleum and gently laid the boy on the steps, sinking to her knees and laboring for breath. She wiped her bloody, scratched hands on her torn skirt and began to study the long, sharp piece of metal that was stuck in Vlad's head. "I need help...someone....HELP!"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:57 am
Damian Foster
User Image

A silver haired boy walked casually through the graveyard to get a look at his tombstone for old time's sake. As he walked, he listened to one of his favorite songs on the iPod he recently got. "I like my women how I like my chicken, with a little bit of fat on the ends~ Not too much and not too little, just enough to make me grin~" he sang with his eyes closed until something pierced through his music. He took out his headphones and looked around to see a girl and a boy, and they looked pretty banged up, too. His eyes widened slightly as he ran towards the group. "What happened?" he asked the girl and kneeled down to get a better look at her.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:46 pm
Awesome nerd
Damian Foster
User Image

A silver haired boy walked casually through the graveyard to get a look at his tombstone for old time's sake. As he walked, he listened to one of his favorite songs on the iPod he recently got. "I like my women how I like my chicken, with a little bit of fat on the ends~ Not too much and not too little, just enough to make me grin~" he sang with his eyes closed until something pierced through his music. He took out his headphones and looked around to see a girl and a boy, and they looked pretty banged up, too. His eyes widened slightly as he ran towards the group. "What happened?" he asked the girl and kneeled down to get a better look at her.

Myka looked up and found herself staring into stunning silver eyes. Her hand unconsciously drifted to the gun she had strapped to her thigh as she studied the handsome young man. "We were...attacked. Some shrapnel hit him...I can't get it out." She pushed her bangs out of her eyes roughly and sighed shakily. "I had to walk here through the long way, and a few of the rose bushes were...untrimmed. But I don't matter! What matters is that I can't figure out how to remove it without hurting him and I'm running out of time!" She covered her face with her hands and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry for yelling. Can you help me or not?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:45 pm
The boy's eyes softly flickered to the girl's hand reaching for the gun then went back to her face. "It's ok, I'm not here to hurt you." he assured her softly then looked at the boy, pondering what he could do. "Yeah, yeah I can help." he muttered then closed his eyes. His white aura flared out and swallowed him up, when it was gone, there was a surgeon in his place with a first aid kit beside him. "Just leave it to me." the doctor smiled at the girl as he stretched his gloves. "I'm Damian, by the way." he said then looked back at the boy. He'd remove the shard, but he'd have precious few seconds to fix the wound. Damian took a shuddering breath then began his work.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:56 pm
Myka's eyes widened as she realized that she was lightly stroking her gun. She yanked her hand away and blushed. "Sorry. And thanks," she muttered. As Damian was replaced by a man who looked an awful lot like a doctor, she hugged her throbbing hands to her chest, trying to ignore the immense pain. The man introduced himself, and Myka could tell by his eyes that this was still the young man who'd found her. She smiled back at his kind one. "Damian, I like it. I'm Myka. And please, be careful. He's only a kid, so I'm not sure his body can handle much more damage."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:08 pm
"I understand." he spoke softly, already halfway through stitching the wound up. The blood that gushed from the small gash covered his gloves and even part of his chest. After nearly ten more minutes, Damian finished his work and leaned back, wiping off the sweat on his forehead. "He should be fine now." he muttered then looked back at Myka. "What about you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:20 pm
"Thank you," she whispered, distracting herself by trying to fix her hopelessly destroyed skirt. He finished rather quickly, faster than Myka could have on her own, and Myka was taken aback as he asked about her. "You mean, you actually care?" She tilted her head in curiosity. 'That's new,' she thought. "My hands hurt a little, and my arms and legs are bleeding some." She stretched out her legs, showing large and heavily bleeding wounds, some with thorns still in them, as well as large, deep purple bruises covering her arms and legs. Myka lowered her hands to the ground and gently opened them, revealing ripped and scratched skin. She hissed as the skin stretched. "Ok, they hurt a lot."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:39 pm
Damian was already back to his silver haired form by the time she mentioned him caring, but he kept the first-aid kit. He gave her a funny look. "No, I want to see how weak you are so I can rob you." he said sarcastically with a small smile then looked at her arms and legs. "Ouch." he winced and opened the kit. He pulled out some tweezers and gently grabbed her wrist with one hand, the other yanking out thorn by thorn. "So, uh, tell me about yourself." he said, focused on the thorns, but wanted to keep them both from the awkward silence that threatened to come.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:55 pm
Myka chuckled quietly and flinched as he began to pull the thorns from her arm. "Well, what do you want to know?" She cried out as a particularly thick thorn that was buried deep in her skin was tugged out. "I was born in England, raised mostly in London, lived a few years in Ireland, got sent here after my uncle died. I enjoy long walks on the beach, kicking butt at football, both American and European, and reading books 6 times my age. You?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:33 pm
He was halfway done taking out the thorns. "Well... I was adopted into a great family when I was around three, and some time after that, erm, things came up and I had to go away for a long time." he said, having some difficulty explaining his past. "But I'm back, and I came here to be with my sister. Her name's Lena." he said and smiled when he mentioned her name.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games