Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:36 pm
((i say if you can express your character to a point where people can understand you fully about what your character is going, feeling, and get the full on essence of your character then its a good post :3 its good to describe until your character feels almost real to you •^^• and i always put that into every single one of my characters.. if you can spend five to ten minutes posting a good response that makes you stand out in some what then i say go with it.. no one that i know likes responding to one-liners. its best to have your character doing something while they talk, act like its a real being and your only describing what your witnessing x3 sry.. ranting again *hits head* ))
User Image
Yeah, I get it, you're an outcast. Always under attack, always coming in last
Bringing up the past, no one owes you anything. I think you need a shotgun blast, a kick in the a**.
So paranoid, watch your back!

††•*Todd*•††
• • •

Seeing Mile's figure on his way after her she smiled and looked around for a place to escape. The willow's long strands filled with leaves hid her. But she was still up-side-down and it was hard to figure what was up and what was down. She fell to the base of the willow, exposing her paws as she hopped to the swaying curtain of leaves. Parting them with her head she peeked out and giggled at him. "Quick quick!" she stated, disappearing back into the depths of the willow. It was a cute little thing. Old and sturdy that seemed to had gone through many abuses from the stream around it on it's little island of dead logs, rocks, and small shrubbery that made a perfect base for it's roots to expand and stretch underground. Todd looked around as she put her paws behind her back, facing the trunks base as she looked up at the swaying branches and leaves that came down to the ground. The tree seemed to lean over to the side, making a perfect covered area with hanging, living curtains. It would be a perfect place for her to bunk for the night later. Above it looked like you could get a good view of the sky. She smiled to herself, that tooth showing again before she heard a noise, she had forgotten that Miles was chasing after her, and turned to look at what had made the noise, curious. Her ears went on alert and her tail swished once, and she pet it to the side as she turned her body halfway as she caught sight of Miles.

• • •

I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain. Somehow I'm still here to explain
That the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with a gun
When you gonna wake up and fight for yourself?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:57 pm
( No its ok, I get what your saying. But im Just lazy :3 )

Miles followed the foxes cent until he reached a stream, from there it seemed to vanish, "Where did it go?" He thought as he wondered around the area looking for the vixen. It always seemed as if everything he ended chasing would vanish into thin air at some pont, but of course in those cases he was usaully chasing those things with a huge knife with intentions of eating them.

Miles continued to wonder until he hopped on a little island in the middle of the stream where he picked up her scent again. He snuck his snout up into the breathing nt the scent which seemed to be coming from the an old hallowed out willow. Miles grinned as he walked up to the oak and took a peek inside, "GOT YA!"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:45 pm
((hey.. i just dropped my bread.. and caught it with my foot.. it that called ninja skillege or just soiled bread??? O.o''''''''''' ))
User Image
Bringing up the past, no one owes you anything. I think you need a shotgun blast, a kick in the a**.

††•*Todd*•††
• • •

Startled, the young vixen jumped, her fur going on end. "OH! looks like you did catch this one!" Todd said, then laughed as she swished her tail. She remembered her game. she looked around before returning her attention back to the male fox anthro. She crossed her paws and swayed to one side, fixing her weight back on one leg for a while before returning to the other as she spoke. "Guess you won that game Ring-tail.. that was fast." Tod said, pouting for a few seconds, then walked out toward Miles, her face becoming really close into a normal person's personal space limits. Her face in close proximity to his as she smiled and stared up into his eyes with her own, small dark freckles on her fur stood out around her eyes and face. "So you wanted to know about me?" she said with a smile, all traces of pouting gone. Blinking once she tilted her head to the side.

• • •

I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain. Somehow I'm still here to explain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:37 pm
(hmmmmnnnn....I'm curious as to whether or not I can add in a new, destructive, disposable character, to spike the action up a little...)

He huffed in annoyance; no reaction. well, the weird Were-Fox ran around like usual, but that didn't really count, he supposed. He wondered briefly if she was enchanted or affected by some chemical, as this sort of sustained behavior didn't seem very natural. Well, natural to him, at least...

The Were-Fox and the gender confused wolf ( He wondered how exactly THAT was possible) vanished off into the forest, and he flicked his ears; nothing to do right now, which he didn't like in the least. He supposed he could toss a fireball at the Dragoness' head to see what would happen, but that struck him as a non-winnable risk to take, and so merely rested his head atop his forelegs again, waiting for something to do.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:07 pm
(damn Dark, can't bother to check up on us when you're online? mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:18 pm
(if I were Miles Id just say, "TO HELL WITH THAT!" And kiss her. And you called me a wolf Lazi)

Miles smiled back at the female, normally he would freak out about something getting so so close to his face, but there was something oddly calming about her presence. It was as if he felt he could trust her. She stared into he eyes, and he stared back into hers; her eyes glistened in the sunlight as his did, "So you wanted to know about me?" She asked, "YEP! I SURE DO!" He answered enthusiastically.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:35 pm
(( Hey, Angel. Not to rain on your parade, but its after sunrise... Unless Miles is hallucinating and seeing Moonlight. XD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:48 pm
xXAngel of ProtectionXx
( He wasnt allone for his entire life, just as far as he could remember, and he never went far away from home. Tala will explain eventually)

Tala frowned, "I wish that were the case. I am forbidden to have any direct contact with him." Tala stared at the floor, "The most that I am aloowed to do is watch over him and make sure he doesnt die. It was easy at first, they let take care of him and feed him. But then they decided that it would be better off if he didnt know what he was"

Leran eyed her. "Who is they?"  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:49 pm
(e.e Shouldnt you be making Axel freak out because Miles is being a weirdo in after hours?)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:57 pm
((i'm a bit confused about the gender thing O.o''' .. and no one answered my bread question! ))
User Image

††•*Todd*•††
• • •

The young vixen giggled, then looked around the small tree "hut." "Guess I start out with my name." She said, then turned back to him, pointing to herself. "I'm Todd." She said with a smile. "A little bit after I left home I've been EVERYWHERE." she over exaggerated, raising her paws as she twirled and fell back, landing on her butt as she looked up at the bit of sky through the hallowed-out willow.. She hadn't been everywhere, but it had felt like it. She had passed towns, cities, humans. Learned languages. Gotten in trouble, been caught and re-located several times before finding a place here. It had only taken her a few years and she had already become very far away from home. She didn't even remember she use to live in Japan. After coming to the forest she had just spent most of her time exploring and creating mischief. "Even crossed an ocean or two.. not surr how exactly this one came to being herr though." She said, smiling up at the small speck of dark sky she saw. she bet if she climbed up to the top she could see the sky better. So thats what the young vixen did. Standing once more she hopped up, her tail flipping about behind her as she climbed swiftly up into the branches before finding a nice place. She looked behind her then patted the spot next to her for Miles to join her. If he didn't want to that was fine, she just liked the stars. "What about you?" She asked casually, her eyes to the stars.

• • •

((i just learned today that its so cold in my house that i can see my own burp! At first i was all like.. "*burps* .. woah.. wait. *burps again* .. *goes into a huge laughing fit like todd did* .. *farts and falls off chair laughing harder* .. *brother comes in and stares at me as a rolled on the floor laughing my a** off. Silence as i notice him staring at me. i burp louder and i start busting up another laughing fit as my brother walks calmly out the room and shuts my door*" .. *sighs* gooooooooood tiiiiimes •^^• ))  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:00 pm
Tom The Grinning Hound
(( Hey, Angel. Not to rain on your parade, but its after sunrise... Unless Miles is hallucinating and seeing Moonlight. XD ))

((*slapps knee* god damn it.. rained my parade! *sighs* phst. whatever. x3 ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:05 pm
(no idea what yall doing)  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:20 pm
(My answer is that that is just one soiled peice of bread biggrin )

Miles climbed up onto the branch and sat very close next to her, "Well...Their aint that much to tell" Miles looked up at the stars, "Ive lived in this forest my entire life...As a child I lived as an adult, feeding and fending for myself, bymyself. I never met my parents, Im not sure if I even have any. Heck, until yesterday; I didnt know that there was other people out here"

Miles smiled as a shooting star passed overhead, it brought back the pleasent memory of the night when he first brought Hughy home. That night him and the pup were outside cooking the meat from the bear they had just killed, Miles was hugging and petting Hughy while a shooting star passed overhead.

Tala looked from left and right, "Forget I said that, you need not know anything else about them"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:27 pm
There was still ice on Lerans paws tho he ignored it. "I think i deserve the right to know. I told you my story. Now you tell me yours."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:44 pm
(wow, way to be ignored......hmmmmn...I can think of several ways to get things working again.... but none of y'all are gonna like it.... get my drift?)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games