Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:01 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Against us you'll never win...

"You probably just embarrassed him by calling him out in front of his crush." Cameron assured and put a comforting hand on the child's quivering shoulder. "I'm sure they'll come around, we've just gotta be patient."

"You can't be disheartened every time Daniel gets upset with you. No child can stay perfectly happy with their parents everyday." Fredrich said. "He may run to me when he's in trouble, but there will be plenty of times when I won't be around for him to run to. He'll have you, and he knows he can trust you no matter how much you two may fight and argue."

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:11 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

The child looked up at his uncle, lower lip trembling and tears staining his cheeks. "B-but it's gonna t-take so long!" he said. "A-and besides, D-Daddy Freddy's no-not coming to the t-tour to m-make them sp-spend time together."

Ellery sighed and looked out the window, knowing he was right. "He's just so much like my brother," he breathed, crossing his arms. "At the end of the day, I couldn't protect Basil, and I lost him. What if the same thing happens, and you aren't around... and I lose Daniel too?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:23 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

"Exactly!" Cameron smiled. "Don't you get it? Ellery's going to be all alone without Freddy, and that's when he'll learn his true feelings! Same with Freddy, and by the time they see each other again there'll be hearts flying all around 'em!" His theory was very far-fetched, and he was sure none of that would come true, but anything to keep the boy from sobbing.

"You'll never lose Daniel, I promise." Fredrich said. "Nothing will happen to him. We're both more than capable of raising him, don't worry."

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:29 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

Daniel reached up for Cameron, his tears drying. "Pinky promise?"

Ellery's emerald eyes snapped back to Fredrich, too proud to be downcast. "I really am starting to sound like a mother, aren't I?" he asked, trying to lighten the mood.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:03 pm
Mayah Playah
Shall we start Cam and the Surgeon's meeting?

Fredrich Waltz

As he lifted the kid up, he wrapped his pinky around the boy's. "Promise." he smiled then headed back out.

Fredrich just smiled softly, letting his silence answer. "You can think about that later. For now, eat your food." he said and held a french fry up to the songwriter. "Everyone else practically ate all your food, you'll starve before you know it."

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:27 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

A handsome man walked into the diner, carrying with him a small journal. He bit the end of his pen in thought as he began to write another note into the journal, not even bothering to find a seat. His usual would be taken to his usual table without a word, anyway. Walking over to the bathroom, he kept his head down, focused solely on the book. "It's been six weeks since my last dissection and execution," he thought, tilting his head. "I can't keep wait-" "-OOMPH!"

Daniel nodded, holding onto Cameron's head and releasing his pinky. "Thank you, Uncle Cameron." he said as they walked right into a thin man with purple hair and and glasses that went flying.
The man hit the ground hard, his journal landing closed by Cameron's feet, as well as his glasses. "Damn, that hurt," he grumbled, rubbing his bum slightly and looking up at the blurry figure. "I'm dreadfully sorry. I didn't see you coming out, sir."

Ellery let out a breath, the smiled despite himself and took the French fry. "My, but those two can eat!" he exclaimed after swallowing the fry. "Aren't you hungry, Fredrich? You only had several fries from the plate."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:45 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Cameron was about to reply, but found himself running into a man with purple hair. He let out a small 'Off!' and staggered back a few steps. Recomposing himself, he looked over to the squinty man and gave him a soft smile. "Hey, no harm done." he assured. Setting Daniel down on his feet, Cameron bent down and picked up the items at his feet. He gazed at the journal for a moment, but couldn't make sense of what was written on it. His cyan eyes went to the man once more, and as he reached out to give him back his items, he noticed the white coat draped over him. "Oh, you a doctor?" he asked with excitement glittering his eyes. Maybe this guy knew his dad!

"I'm not that hungry." Fredrich assured with a wave of his hand. His fingers curled around his mug's handle and he took a drink of his coffee. "A warm cup of coffee is just what I need." he sighed contently before noticing the commotion off a distance. It looked like Cameron had a new friend.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:53 pm
Awesome nerd

"What?" he said, blinking as the figure lost height. Something about being a doctor... oh! "Yes, I'm a doctor. What gave it away? The coat, the gloves hanging out of my pocket, or the nametag that says my name?" he teased, smiling up at the man. Taking a blurred looked around, the purple-eyed man blinked and sighed. "I'm so very blind. Can you see my glasses anywhere around here, sir?"

"That's bull," said Ellery, moving to the other side of the booth and gesturing for the waitress to bring over another plate of fires. "Come on. Just eat a few, and I promise, I'll leave you alone." The plate was set down in front of them, and Ellery plucked a fry from the plate, holding it up to Fredrich. "You know you want it~"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:05 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

A chuckle came from the cop when he heard the sarcastic comment. "Cute. Anyway, here you go." he said and held out the items for the man to take, nearly forgetting that he had them.

Fredrich leaned away with his unamused expression coming into play. "I told you, I'm not hungry. The ice cream filled me up plenty, and I would appreciate it if you stopped poking me with it." he muttered.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:13 pm
Awesome nerd

"What can I say? I'm adorable," he grinned, taking the glasses and the journal. After tucking the journal away, he put his glass on and stood, looking down as he adjusted them. "Thank you so mu- whoa." Having looked up, the doctor blushed at the man who helped him, taking a small step back. "S-sorry. Thanks for giving me my glasses, Mr...?"

Ellery pouted and moved back to his seat, putting the fry between his lips. "Alright, alright, I'll leave you alone. But when you're hungry later, I will laugh at you." Once he'd eaten the fry, he moved over to the glass and leaned back on the wall, sighing. "So, what're you doing next week, do you think?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:46 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

"Cameron." he answered with a smile, though he was curious why the doctor blushed and moved away. "Don't bother with any 'Mister' or 'Officer', you look about the same age as me, so just call me Cameron. What's your name, doctor?"

"I'll be working on a few cases as well as... personal things." Fredrich said while casually drinking his coffee again. "Why do you ask? Won't you be at that tour of yours?"

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:52 pm
Awesome nerd

The doctor smiled back at the handsome officer. "Liam. Liam Grant," he replied, holding out his hand to the man before him. "I work at the hospital just down the way. Just got transferred there today, actually." His other hand went to the back of his neck, rubbing nervously. Liam knew how to act the shy, bumbling doctor he was at the hospital. Now the only thing to do was ensnare this gorgeous cop here. Oh, he was going to make his hobby very enjoyable.

"Because Ethan will be there the entire time, and I was thinking you could come to the last stop and visit," said Ellery, poking a fry with his pinky. "Besides, they'll be very suspicious if you don't come to at least one of the concerts. What do you say? You want to take a walk on the wild side and hit up Asia for a day?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:59 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

"Nice to meet you." Cameron greeted while digging his hands into his pockets, looking at the doctor up and down. He was handsome, that was a fact, and no one would miss a freshly transferred person. The cop smiled through the urge he had to get his gun out and fire away. Oh how beautiful that man would truly be when he was dead, all that blood covering the pale, cold skin... Cameron shuddered at the thought and looked away, trying to banish away the addictive thoughts.
"Umm... So where are you from?"

"Me got to a pop concert?" Fredrich murmured and only looked down at Ellery, giving him time to envision the scenario. An extremely tall and serious-looking man dressed in black amidst thousands of screaming girls with colored lights moving around wildly and pop music blaring.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:09 pm
Awesome nerd

"Originally, I was born in Lancashire, England, but I moved to Pennsylvania when I was thirteen," he said, clasping his hands behind his back and openly looking the officer over. "That's why I have a bit of the accent and mannerisms still." Gorgeous, definitely, but not that sharp. In fact, he seemed to have a childish air about him. Liam guessed that, beneath that uniform, there was a ridiculous set of muscles that he had rarely seen in person. Such a glorious body, really. He licked his lips conspicuously, smiling softly. Maybe, after he was dead, he could use the body for a bit of fun. After all, with the correct toxins, he could create an erection to last for hours after his death. It would be marvelous~
Back out of his mind, the doctor tilted his head at the officer in what he hoped seemed interested and cute. "What about you, Offic- oh! I mean, Cameron," he purred, blushing slightly.

"Yes, you! Please don't leave me alone there," he almost begged, clasping his hands in a praying manner and batting his eyes at the detective. "You'll be backstage, out of sight, and probably spend the entire time with Ethan, since Ethan can't go on-stage either. Come on, what've you got to lose?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:41 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Cameron just chuckled at Liam's attitude. He may have an innocent and possibly even ditzy air about him, but there was something darker in the doctor's eyes, something almost feral. Ah, but how nice they'd be when they were empty and depraved of a soul and life...! Cameron's cyan eyes darted around the doctor's body, already thinking of where to place the bullets. There... There... There... No, not there, he'd need that spot for later~
"I grew up in Berlin, but my dad brought me here with him. He's a doctor, too, maybe you've met him? Name's Decius?"

There was a long silence between the two. "...Fine." the detective conceded with a small sigh. It would be torturous, but at least he'd be able to spend time with Ethan and that adorable addiction to oranges of his.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games