Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:30 am
Damon sighed as he walked back down the palace steps with his hands in his pockets.

"What a day."he muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:10 pm
Lily stood at the bottom of the palace steps and she smiled at Damon. "Just wait until tomorrow comes. Who knows what might happen?" she said with a giggle.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:25 pm
Damon smirked and he sat down next to Lily.

"Well we do have to make marriage plans..unfortunatly."he said laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:35 pm
Lily chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Don't remind me. I don't even have the slightest idea of how I'm going to arrange it. All I know is that I want white roses with blue tips." she said with a giggle as she smiled at him.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:41 pm
Damon tilted his head and he laughed again.

"White flowers with blue tips?"he asked then shrugged.

"Thats not to bad of a hassle."he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:52 pm
Lily looked at him and grinned. "It wasn't too much of a hassle for you. Remember?" she said as her wings ruffled and she chuckled softly.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:54 pm
Damon starred at her.

"Course not..flowers are simple, small, yet lovely things."he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:04 pm
Lily laughed and poked his nose playfully. "Not what I meant. But you'll have to figure that out on your own." she said with a mischievious grin.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:18 pm
Damon nodded.

"I don't think I wanna ask."he said and poked her laughing. He was just messing around.

Lucius sighed as he walked back and forth..his eyes not really open..or closed.

A figure walked down the river to the palace..the old man put his staff in the dirt. He sighed as another figure stood infront of him.

"So you already know?"came a dark whispery voice from within the darkness. Malik nodded and looked at the shadowy figure.

"I have always known..but you won't make him cross that line boy..I will see to that."Malik growled.

The figure stepped out and sighed.

"Just because I'm not alive in this time..atleast not yet..doesn't mean a thing old man. I'll kill you..and in a few decades..I'll be king of this place..and your dear grandchildren..will be buried with there loved ones on that stupid lake."The man said laughing.

Malik sighed and nodded.

"Your never going to be one of them boy..you will never deserve to be a among them."he said coldly.

The laugh in response made Malik's bones shake.

"When I'm the only one left old man..there won't be a difference."he laughed.

Figure: User Image

Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwxUgefMStM  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:36 pm
Lily rolled her eyes at him but smiled. "It was the night you first kissed me. You made a white rose with blue edges and you gave it to me. That was around the time when I was trying to get you to lighten up before all this. Though somehow that night you ended up helping me." she said with a giggle.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:47 pm
Damon nodded and he rose his hand...a flower of ice..formed in his hand..and became solid..making up the same flower she had described.

"I remember.."he said softly smiling. He put it in her hair and chuckled leaning in and kissing her gently before poking her on the forehead.

"I love you."he said quietly.

The figure and Malik didn't even move toward one another. Malik gritted his teeth and he sighed.

"Why must you do this to them? Specifically Damon?"he asked.

The figure sighed.

"That busines will reveal itself old man..but your fighting dayys are done..you know what you were sent back to do..and you have done it."he said growling.

Malik nodded.

"Your turning your back on to many things boy..one of them being a very ancient history."he said coldly.

The figure laughed again.

"Malik..you no longer matter. You can't hurt anyone anymore..go and rest in peace among the others that remain of the Templar Order."he said coldly.

Malik sighed..he had no choice in that matter.

"You will regret this one day boy."he said and his figure disappeared.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:06 pm
Silvia was hanging upside down from a tree looking at Ucius pacing back and forth "And what are you thinking about, exactly?" She asked him crossing her arms.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:11 pm
Lily smiled at him as he put the flower in her hair. She kissed him back and giggled as he poked her on the forehead. "I love you too." she said before she felt a chill up her spine. She wasn't sure if it was just her paranoia or if something really was wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:30 pm
Lucius sighed.

"Nothing really important."he sighed.

Damon ignored the sense of chills going up threw his bones. He knew exactly who..and what it was..but he couldn't tell anyone else.

"You know..I'm really glad Dawn sent you.."he chuckled.

A familiar song began to play. And four figures appeared coming to the gate. 3 women were singing and a male was in the middle playing a drumb. The 4 entered the palace and the man smiled when he saw Lucius and Val. He bowed his head and continued to play as his black wings revealed themselves..and his blade stuck out in it's sheath. The very man who had played the song at Valcom's wedding to Lexi. Kyle's figure looked like it had not aged at all.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZnhoplYkMg&feature=player_embedded

(Wolfen One by Heather Alexander.)  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:13 am
Lily smiled at Damon and nodded. "I am too even though she forgot to mention all of the problems that came with it. But I have to admit, I don't mind them. If there is no struggle, there is no progress. So maybe only good can come from all of this." she said with a giggle as she thought she heard music.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games