Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:44 pm
♵ ♶ ♷ ξllery Ѧdvimi ♷ ♶ ♵

User Image

Ellery was quickly jerked out of his thoughts. "Huh? Oh, it's nothing. I'm just... I guess I'm a little tired from all the excitement." With a sigh, he reached up to tuck his hair behind his ear, glancing downward. "S-so where are we going again? I sort of forgot..."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:52 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

"Home. Or more my home." Fredrich said as he drove out of the hospital, glad to get distance away from it. "I think just relaxing today would be a nice change of pace from all that's happened. Do you want me to stop by where you're staying so you can get your clothes?"

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:58 pm

User Image

"If you really want to, but I only really brought a couple outfits with me," he said, looking down and gently fingering the edge of his shirt. "I didn't anticipate staying long, so I brought mostly the things I wear for when I'm out in public back in Korea. They're sort of... Well, annoying. And they make me look like I'm thirteen."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:23 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich chuckled, "Looking young is something thousands of people would pay for. I myself find that I already look as though I'm thirty." he said. "Where do you live?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:27 pm

User Image

"The scowling doesn't help," he teased lightly before pointing up the road. "Same hotel Eun-Ho was staying at. I wasn't planning on staying long, but it seems I might have to."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

A bead of sweat rolled down the side of his head. "I was hoping you would try to tell me otherwise." he mumbled quietly while switching lanes. The traffic wasn't nearly as bad as he thought, and they arrived at the hotel within five minutes. "Do you me to wait here or should I help you?" Fredrich asked, half-tempted to go anyway in case Ellery fell.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:54 pm

User Image

Ellery gazed up and the building, then nodded. "Yes please. My suitcases are heavy and... I'm no good at carrying. Or walking, apparently. You sure you don't mind?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:57 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich chuckled while unbuckling them both. "Trust me, Ellery, you're as light as a feather." he assured while climbing out of the car. He went to Ellery's side and picked him up bridal-style. As he carried him into the hotel, he asked one of the people at the lobby to bring him a wheelchair. Once one was wheeled out to him, he set Ellery on it and rolled him to the elevator. "What floor are you?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:20 am

User Image

"Hu- Oh!" Ellery bit his lip and reached up to grip the detective's shirt with his small hand. From up in Fredrich's arms.Ellery felt like he could see and hear everything. It was like being on top of a mountain, and with Fredrich's arms around him, holding him close... Oh, it was heaven on Earth. Ellery leaned his head onto the man's chest, closing his eyes and taking in deep breaths of his cologne, only to soon find himself seated in a wheelchair. With a tiny sigh, the man looked up and tilted his head. "Floor 25, number 2516."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:10 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"That's pretty high up. You should at least have a luxury suite if you're going up that high." Fredrich murmured as the elevator moved up with only them riding inside it. The detective remained relatively at ease, trying to ignore the elevator music. Suddenly, he removed his long, black coat and draped it over the songwriter. "Here. It's not much, but you can use this to hide from paparazzi." he said, left with only the white button-up covering his torso.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:01 pm

User Image

The man yelpe as he was suddenly covered, peeking over the collar to gae at Fredrich. Oh, he looked so handsome! That button-up outlined his beautiful body so well, Ellery could barely contain himself. Shakily ducking back under, he nodded and swallowed hard. "Paparazzi? Do you see any around here?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"No. Then again, I've never had to deal with them myself. I've heard they're a sneaky bunch, however." Fredrich said just as the elevator doors opened. He rolled Ellery down the hallway and to his room. "Do you have the key?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:03 pm

User Image

Ellery was already handing a small key to him. "Here," he murmured, bringing his hand back under the coat and sighing. "I look like my father doesn't allow me out of the house without covering my feminine bits so that the neighbor boys don't fall for me."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:28 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I guess there's a heavy price to being famous." Fredrich chuckled while opening the door. He wheeled Ellery in and gazed at the room. It was fairly nice considering what hotel they were in. He moved away from the songwriter's wheelchair to gather his clothes. "Is there anything else you want me to bring while we're here?" he called out from the bedroom.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:31 pm

User Image

"No, it's alright," he said, lowering the coat and looking around. "I didn't really unpack, so everything's in my suitcases."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games