Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:21 pm
((Well it's Chewbacca now so BACK OFF >:] ))

"Really?" Dragon blinked and let his grass green eyes looked at Estelle.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:56 pm
(( Mean! gonk ))

Estelle nodded and smiled. "Yes Dragon." She said, lifting his chin and leaned her face close to his, about to kiss him but then remembered what had just happened. "Right.." She muttered, letting her hand fall onto her lap and straightening up.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:04 am
((Suck it up, sukka razz ))

Dragon smiled a little, but instantly frowned when he saw Estelle drop her hand. He felt a little bad about stopping her from kissing him, so he awkwardly kissed her cheek then backed away a few steps, hiding his blushing face with his coat again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:26 am
(( THAT SOUNDS DIRTY... O.O ))
Estelle blushed softly, that was unexpected from Dragon. Estelle smiled, and sighed softly seeing him back away and hide his face with his coat. "Don't hide your blush with your coat. Your blush looks adorable." She said softly.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:30 am
((...You youngins and your dirty talk =.=))

The young demon half-breed mumbled something and pulled his coat up even more, like how a turtle would hide his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:35 am
(( :3 Shank you very much. ))
Estelle frowned, trying to pull his coat down to reveal his face. "Please show your face Dragon? For me, Dragon?" She begged.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:38 am
((Lol))

Dragon yelped as she tugged on his coat. She was taking his clothes off already?! This was happening way too fast! "S-Stop it!" he said, his inner child freaking out. He closed his fire red eyes as a small whip of fire swirled around him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:45 am
Estelle let out a soft wince as some of the fire burned her index finger. She stuck the tip of her index finger in her mouth, which got a little burnt. She frowned, looking at Dragon. "Well that was unnecessary... I was just trying to get you to show your face, not get you naked. Seesh, I'm not like that." She explained, sitting down on the ground and looking up at Dragon to see what else he would do that wasn't needed..  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:57 am
Dragon's eyes slowly changed to clear blue, making the fire vanish. "I-I'm so sorry! I-I freaked out a little." he mumbled and looked at her, frowning even more when he saw the burn on her finger. He walked up to her and held her hand gently, the water particles in the air coming together to engulf their hands in a healing water.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:03 am
Estelle sighed shaking her head. "It's fine, you shouldn't be sorry." She muttered, and blinked with a soft blush when he held her hand. Estelle felt the small burning sensation soon go away, which made her plant a small smile on her face. "Thank you, Dragon." She said softly.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:09 am
"O-Of course. I'd do anything for you." Dragon mumbled with a huge blush, his eyes turning pink as the water fell on the ground. Truth be told, he didn't really know what just happened; how the flames came and went, how he knew to heal her with water. He didn't even know what kind of powers he had.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:14 am
(( Awww, so cute. ^.^ ))
Estelle smiled and blushed a little herself too, watching the water fall to the ground.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:19 am
((Tch, I know! 4laugh ))

Dragon returned to pressing the tips of his index fingers together, thinking of what he could say to stop this awkward silence. "O-Oh, my parents are getting married soon. W-Would you like to come.... with me?" he asked and folded his arms behind his back, looking down shyly as he kicked some dirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:23 am
Estelle giggled and smiled. "Sure, I would love to, Dragon." She responded.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:29 am
"R-Really?" Dragon blinked and lit up. "That's great! Y-You won't regret this, I-I promise!" he said and called his dragon over. "I'll see you later!" he smiled, knowing he had to pick some kind of tuxedo out now. He gently kicked the ribs of Dog and flew into the sky.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games