Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:15 pm
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Link entered the lounge, noticed someone new and decided to greet them. "Hi!" He said, "My name is Link. I am Dee and Terry Bogard's son. My specialty is soups and sandwiches. What is your name?"

hi there I am Rose , what kind of soups and sandwiches do you make? she replied

"Nice to meet you, Rose. I make all sorts of sandwiches and soups. What is your favorite kind of sandwich? And what is your favorite kind of soup?"

she thought for a minute then replied i like turkey and cheddar sandwich but my favorite soup is chicken and stars

"Okay, let me make that for you and you can see for yourself how good I am. So that's turkey and cheddar sandwich... oh do you want that toasted and on what kind of bread? There is wheat, oat, rye, or corn for types of bread. The chicken star soup will be no problem."

wheat bread for the sandwich please  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:00 pm
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Link entered the lounge, noticed someone new and decided to greet them. "Hi!" He said, "My name is Link. I am Dee and Terry Bogard's son. My specialty is soups and sandwiches. What is your name?"

hi there I am Rose , what kind of soups and sandwiches do you make? she replied

"Nice to meet you, Rose. I make all sorts of sandwiches and soups. What is your favorite kind of sandwich? And what is your favorite kind of soup?"

she thought for a minute then replied i like turkey and cheddar sandwich but my favorite soup is chicken and stars

"Okay, let me make that for you and you can see for yourself how good I am. So that's turkey and cheddar sandwich... oh do you want that toasted and on what kind of bread? There is wheat, oat, rye, or corn for types of bread. The chicken star soup will be no problem."

"Toasted or no? Once I get that answer then I can get to making your order."  

Linken_Bogard
Crew

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:20 am
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard

yes toasted please ... she replied as she was starting to feel like she had asked for too much  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:39 pm
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard

yes toasted please ... she replied as she was starting to feel like she had asked for too much

"Perfect, this will take only a few minutes."

Link got started on the sandwich first because all that was needed for the soup was for it to be heated and for him to add the star shaped pasta. He used perfect slices of turkey breast meat and fresh slices of cheddar cheese for it and then placed the sandwich in a panini press. Then, he put the soup broth into a saucepan with the star shaped pasta noodles and let the noodles cook to perfection. He took out the sandwich from the press and put it onto a plate. Then when the soup was ready, he ladled it into a bowl and added only a small bit of salt to the soup for it needed it. He served up the soup and sandwich to Rose and asked her how it was.  

Linken_Bogard
Crew

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:54 pm
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard

Link got started on the sandwich first because all that was needed for the soup was for it to be heated and for him to add the star shaped pasta. He used perfect slices of turkey breast meat and fresh slices of cheddar cheese for it and then placed the sandwich in a panini press. Then, he put the soup broth into a saucepan with the star shaped pasta noodles and let the noodles cook to perfection. He took out the sandwich from the press and put it onto a plate. Then when the soup was ready, he ladled it into a bowl and added only a small bit of salt to the soup for it needed it. He served up the soup and sandwich to Rose and asked her how it was.

she took a bite of her sandwich and replied this is yummy .
( im not feeling too good . was in the hospital this morning )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:55 am
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard

Link smiled then went into the kitchen once again to make his specialty sandwich. A Golden chuchu jelly sandwich, which tasted like honey on bread, but it had medical properties where it will temporarily get rid of any allergies one may have.

(I hope you feel better soon)  

Linken_Bogard
Crew

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:48 pm
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard

Link smiled then went into the kitchen once again to make his specialty sandwich. A Golden chuchu jelly sandwich, which tasted like honey on bread, but it had medical properties where it will temporarily get rid of any allergies one may have.

( thank you . i am doing alot better now and will be able to rp)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:04 am
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard

Once the sandwich was made, he brought it out and said, "Try this one. This particular sandwich will get rid of allergies for as long as it is in your system."  

Linken_Bogard
Crew

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:42 am
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard

Once the sandwich was made, he brought it out and said, "Try this one. This particular sandwich will get rid of allergies for as long as it is in your system."

Rose took a little bite and then replied " This is great " ( send me a friends request if you like )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:45 am
Dee felt happy that her son was making friends with the local customers, but she did wonder what Planet in the Renaissance Galaxy that Rose hailed from. She recalled the most hated time that she had on earth, being bullied to the point where she was more than happy to come to the Renaissance Galaxy and never return home again. Her own parents bullied her for crying out loud! At least here on Planet Hamster, she had a life an actual life. She had a job, she was married, she had children, stuff that she could never get on earth. Plus, on Planet Hamster, she could drive! That was something else earth denied her to do.

Oh sure, Planet Hamster wasn't perfect, but nor did she want it to be. She had adventures here, truly good ones. She even remembered how she married Terry and that could have been destroyed too. An assassin after Terry's life nearly succeeded and she did manage to rob him of being a poster boy from now on. No more photos or else memory problems will occur. At least Dee had a talent in drawing, so it wasn't a total loss.

She recalled the time when Terry threw her into a restaurant table during one of his lapses and how the loud crash snapped Terry out of it.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:13 am
Linken_Bogard

Rose looked a minute and then replied " I was going to tell you more about me if you have time to listen" to Link as she finished her meal that he made for her .  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:49 pm
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard

Rose looked a minute and then replied " I was going to tell you more about me if you have time to listen" to Link as she finished her meal that he made for her .

Link smiled, as he had put the dishes away, but then returned to listen to her story. He loved story time. In return he would tell her more about himself. But first, her story.  

Linken_Bogard
Crew

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:27 am
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard

Link smiled, as he had put the dishes away, but then returned to listen to her story. He loved story time. In return he would tell her more about himself. But first, her story.

she sat up on her chair and replied " well I am from a planet called Cats. I moved to here a short bit ago and im looking for a place to live and work" then sighed a bit as she felt so lonely still .  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:49 am
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard

she sat up on her chair and replied " well I am from a planet called Cats. I moved to here a short bit ago and im looking for a place to live and work" then sighed a bit as she felt so lonely still .

"So you are from the animal kingdom. A lot of the cats I knew from that area grew to be medical professionals. One of them, Dr. Alexandra Supercat is Planet Hamster's psychiatrist. She lives in Hamster City, just north of here. I usually am in a place called Hyrule, in the far west. But I am visiting my mom and dad since bad things kept happening in Hyrule, bad things that could have me dead." Without thinking, Link pet Rose behind the ears. Then he said, "In terms of places to live, this is probably the safest place to live. Work will come in time."  

Linken_Bogard
Crew

17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas