Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:03 pm
Cade barely made out what Henry said, nodding slightly when he understood. Guessing the other would take the lead he popped out for a moment to fire at the door to try and draw attention to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:44 am
((I have a horrible idea... Cat, I'll be sure to message you later when the idea kicks in. I know how to get you in this group. xd ))

"Jack, how soon can you make it?" Isaac asked. "It sounds like there's a lot of gun fire down there.."

"I'm assuming you've said yes. Cover me." Henry then got up and crouched down low, moving as fast as he could into the kitchen. He moved behind the counter, looking around and out the windows for trouble. It was clear, and his hearing started to return.

"Cade. Fall in." He barked around the corner of the counter, whipping himself around just shortly after.

"I have you covered." He added, as he fired two shots, were followed by a dull thud of a body hitting the floor, as someone had attempted to walk in.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:46 am
"Be there momentarily!" Jack exclaimed as the property came into view.
Compared to this morning, his speed right now WAS insane...

"Time to see if the bullet-proof windows and chassis was worth it!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:50 am
Still a bit hard to understand but Cade got most of it and did as told. He was ducked behind the couch again when Henry called for him. He fire a few more shots before darting into the kitchen.

"I hate working for you sometimes." He grunted as he ducked behind the counter.

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:46 am
"...Jack what the Hell are you doing to do?" Isaac asked, now more worried about Jack than the fight.

"You're not an employee though. Just a merc." Henry grunted as he went to the other end of the counter, and peeked around. Two men were walking, and he fired once at both. He hit one in the torso and he went down, but missed the other, who dodged off into cover.

"Can you cover me again while I go into the next room?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:59 am
Over the phone, and over the sound of gunfire, a car came screeching by, hitting a hard left as it went between the transport vehicle and the home, slamming into multiple people.

As the car came to a stop, Jack watched to see how many people were still in front of him.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:31 am
Cade frowned slightly, glancing out to see who he was shooting at.

"Sure." He grunted before firing where the one Henry missed was hiding.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:43 am
"Good." Henry sighed, about to take off before he heard a car screech.
"Oh for the love..." He growled, looking out. "That better be Jack coming home early."

"Jack?!" Isaac barked over the phone as he and Valarie stared at it worriedly. "Jack, what did you do?! Where are you?!"

With some of the men now distracted on firing at Jack and the car, Henry took the opportunity to run through a second door and across the hallway to the dining room. From there, he went into a closed cabinet which had been filled with multiple kinds of rifles and shotguns.

Henry took one pump action shotgun and a semi-automatic rifle.
"Cade! In here!" He called out, coming back to the door way and coming around the corner and firing a few rounds from the rifle at the one man that had hidden away, drawn out by Cade.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:48 am
Jack went through the glove compartment of the car while he was getting shot at.
Fortunately, the bullet-proof windshield and chassis WERE working.

He then opened the door slightly and chucked a flash/bang at the assailants.
After ducking as it went off, he moved out of the car with his own rifle, firing at anyone stunned.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:00 pm
ooc: ooo, how exciting x3

Alona had gotten two customers, spending a few hours with each of them. Alona had charged them with a large amount which would satisfy her boss; she had performed some outrageous things... She walked down the street heading home for the night since she was in no mood to continue working. The money she got from her latest clients was enough for one night, so it should satisfy her boss.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:26 am
"I hope it is..." Cade watched as Henry darted off again and waited for the all clear. Once he was called he peeked out before running to the other room. He grabbed a sawed off shot gun before hearing the noise outside,

"Yeah must be him."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:33 pm
Alona headed back to her apartment, where all the other girls stayed too. When she arrived, the others saw the bruises that their boss had left. They gave her looks of pity and some checked up on her.
"I'm fine," Alona muttered back before heading to her room.
Once there, she locked the door and slid down to the floor. She curled up into a ball and let out a heavy sigh.
"I need to get out of this place..." she whispered.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:28 am
There was a soft knock on the door Alona had hid behind.
"Alona.." A female voice called out sadly. "Can I come in?"

"Things will be easier now." Henry sighed with relief as he veered around the corner again.

Five men were charging in. Two went for the stairs while three focused on Henry and Cade.

"NO!" He barked, aiming at one of the men on the stairs. He fired at them, hitting one in the leg, but another on the floor fired at him, forcing Henry to duck away.

"JACK!" He barked out.

"Jack?" Isaac called out as he was getting no response. "Jack can you hear me?"

Footsteps could be heard in the hall, frightening Valarie. She whimpered in fear and clung onto her brother.

"Jack." He hissed, trying to be quiet now. "Jack, we need you. Someone's up here." He hoped Jack could still hear them, though he doubted in the back of his mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:43 am
As Jack entered the house, he had replaced his rifle with a Sawed-Off Shotgun in one hand and a Desert Eagle in the other.
He began firing at any of the hostile soldiers as he made his way upstairs.

He immediately made his way to the room Issac and Valarie were in, his weapons waiting to see if the man was in there.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:47 am
Cade followed after him with a grunt, ducking when he saw the men. As soon as Henry ducked he got up to fire at one of the two left with them, hitting him in the shoulder before he ducked again.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games