Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:53 am
[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~
Body & Blood

User ImageIt was not enough. He could feel it. One of his newer vampires, Andre, could feel it too. Andre trailed a few paces behind him. Sebastian was at the front. No one else was with them. Although Andre was only a century old, his senses were keen and well-sharpened. He had been a soldier for the United States military. War had been his passion, and he died on the battlefield for what he had believed in. Much like Sebastian had. He pushed thoughts of those centuries ago from his mind. All that mattered was the present. God was no longer his master. He was the master and the one who controlled his fate and the fates of others.

"The hunger...does it pierce you?" Andre asked in his quiet manner.

Sebastian lifted his nose to the wind and closed his eyes. The woods were drenched in a sheen of cold and fresh drizzle. The drizzle, light as it had been, had erased all previous traces of animals who had trailed through the area. It would be harder to find sustenance. His eyes opened and fixed right on the academy.

"No." Sebastian looked back at Andre. Andre dropped his head and avoided his eyes. The old vampire observed the young one for a few minutes. As the moments passed, he could smell Andre's tension growing. Andre did not know him as well as the others of his coven had. Sometimes he made mistakes; this was one of them. Sebastian strolled up to Andre and grasped him by the throat. No sound came from Andre as his windpipe was slowly crushed. Still, Andre's eyes failed to meet his. "A simple, burning ache for destruction is my mistress."

Disgusted by Andre's behavior, Sebastian dropped Andre to the ground. Andre caught himself easily and looked up to meet Sebastian's eyes. Sebastian was smirking slightly. The old vampire never smiled. When he did, it was not in humor, in joy, or in amusement. He smiled because of his twisted soul. That Andre knew was out of Sebastian's character. Simply enough, Sebastian's test told Andre that he still had much to learn.

Andre watched as Sebastian once again fixed his eyes on the academy. In his gut, a deep foreboding erupted to the surface. Sebastian's eyes were dark. Any one of the vampires older than him could have easily have told what was coming. Sebastian had periods of moods that alternated between hibernation and hunger. They happened every so often. As of now, a great hunger was awakening deep inside of Sebastian. It was not the kind of the belly. It was the kind of the mind and of the hands.
Somehow it concerned Wickwood Academy.

OOC : ------  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:07 pm
Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Pulsing inside of her. It was pulsing inside of her. Twenty-four hours and ticking. Her body gave no heed to her surroundings. It needed what it had always craved. Its one drug: flesh. Her mind was drifting away from the dining hall. It drifted away into fingers digging into flesh and ripping it apart. In reality, her mind twisted and she softly hyper ventilated. Her limbs vibrated with a shrill urgency. Canines pricked behind her lips and drew blood. The taste sent her mind into overkill.

Angelique jerked forward towards Edan. Senses grew sharper. She could hear his blood pumping through his veins. Closing in ecstasy, the tiny vampiress closed her eyes and inhaled the scent of his flesh and blood. Together. Mingling beautifully into one being that made a mortal. Her eyes widened. She did not want flesh! Her body was the one that wanted it. She was shaking from withdrawal, and her body craved for the source of its drug. Angelique forced herself away from Edan. Her hand clamped over her mouth to stop her teeth from tearing her boyfriend apart.

Murmuring an excuse for being sick, Angelique lifted herself from the chair. Her little legs carried her out of the dining hall and outside into the gardens. Angelique gulped in breaths of fresh air. The lack of mortals made it all the better. Soon the ache for flesh had subsided into a dull throb. Her limbs calmed into a gentle shudder. Still, she ached for the addiction of flesh.

"Once you consume it, the desire never fades," a voice said.

Angelique stiffened at the sound of that voice and looked up to see him.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:21 pm
[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~
Body & Blood

User ImageHe strolled into the gardens, Andre trailing close behind. Sebastian assumed that the young one had learned his lesson. Hopefully, he would make for an equally defiant vampire, but, ideally, not too defiant. At the same time he approached Wickwood, a familiar scent caressed his nostrils. His previous smile faded into his usual pensive expression. Sebastian observed Angelique. Body shaking. Hyperventilation. Aching teeth. No doubt a hungry mind. Angelique was not eating flesh.

"Once you consume it, the desire never fades," Sebastian said.

Angelique stiffened and slowly raised her head. Glowing, hateful eyes met his, filled with a deep hunger that went beyond the stomach. "You..."

"You know what will happen, Angelique." He blinked. "Going years without flesh to suddenly stop... Soon you will not be able to help yourself. You will kill."

Quickly, Angelique adopted a feral expression. Her body hunched up into the position of a cornered creature. She was ready to fight, but Sebastian did not feel like it. He was currently relishing Angelique's struggle. "I'm never going to kill," she hissed. "I'm not going to be like you."

"You cannot help it. It is what I taught you."
"No! I don't want to be like you!"
"It is what you know. You will kill."

A low, inhuman growl hummed in Angelique's throat. Fingers curled into imaginary claws. The tiny one bared her teeth in a challenge. Her head raised and her eyes met his. A defiant sparkle caressed her radiant and passionate blue orbs. The expression was Amelia's. The expression was Kasey's. It was the expression that both angered him and amused him quite nicely. Coming from Angelique, it served to anger him.

"No. I. Won't."

Then, Angelique lowered to the ground. Her body bounced from the ground. The strength of her jump propelled her at Sebastian. The old vampire was taken by surprise.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAMELIA ELIZABETH DUNNE

User ImageUser Image
xxxxIt wasn't that she felt unwanted, but Amelia just felt like moving,standing still was just making her jumpy. She wasn't sure why, she just knew that she had to move around. Looking to Raven, she smiled, I'm going to head off to class to see what my assignment for today is, see you in class. She nodded to Alexander, not quite sure what to say to him, then turned to Destin, Nice meeting you. Sliding her chair out, she slipped away from the table and made her way outside, taking the long way to class.

xxxxThe gardens were always so beautiful in the morning, and it made Amelia love her first period even more. Though, in the corner of her eye, she saw Sebastian and some girl, though she was a bit taken back by what they were doing, she kept as far away as possible, firstly because she didn't want to interfere, and secondly because she really didn't want to be bitten or anything this early in the morning. It would make her sleepy all day.

xxxxAs she was walking, Amelia spotted a couple flowers with dew on them, and fell in love. Reaching into her bag, she quickly pulled out her camera and immediately went to work, these would look just great after she edited them on photoshop, though, she may not even get around to that, usually she thought of it as terrible to edit a picture. It all depended on how they turned out.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{LOCATION}xxxxGardens
{PEOPLE}xxxiixxNobody
{THOUGHTS}xxIItoday will be good

[[just gonna wander around xD I'm pretty bored, So I feel like posting.]]

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Kingdom of Arbos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:03 pm
discontentUser Imageare stronger than indifferenceUser Imagefor those too weak to stand

JOSEF V. RAYNARD

↘ ↘
XXXXHow much grievance will it take T O A W A K E N U S

User Image
xxx▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄xx{I ' v ex t r i e dx t ox f i n d}

xxxxxxxxxx⋱⋱⋱xxxxxяєcσиcιιιαтισи вєнιи∂ тнє ωαιιs σғ тнσsє ωнσsє нαтяє∂ вυяиs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfor I find it easier to reach someone who still feels...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄xx{T h a nx t ox m a k ex a m e n d s}

xxxxxxxxxx⋱⋱⋱xxxxxωιтн ραssισиℓєss αραтнч
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhere all lines are the same a portrait cannot be made..

User Image

Looking around all Josef saw in the dining hall were kids the same as him. Well, not exactly the same, but he couldn't find anything overly strange about anyone. Even with Alexander it was just an odd feeling, and Josef's intuition had gotten him into trouble before. He learned before not to rely on his gut; he needed proof first to tell the living from the blood suckers.

Josef was beginning to feel awkward sitting next to the two cuddly goth kids. He felt like being near them was attracting too much attention and opening the doors too wide for questions to be asked of him. Who was he? Where did he come from? These were questions he wasn't quite sure how to answer yet.

Josef looked over to the table in the far corner where a smaller girl sat all alone. She seemed upset about something, giving a few glances here and there to the really loving couple putting on a public display of affection. Seemed to Josef like they were showing off to everyone and this girl was least of all amused. Perhaps there was some story to this that Josef could get his hands on, maybe even a friend could be found in this girl. As Josef sat up to walk towards her one of the other boys strutted over to her. The girl seemed to get more upset with this boy's presence. 'Should I intervene? Maybe she needs help. Then again he seems like the confrontational type, best not to rouse a sleeping lion.'

Suddenly the girl who had been making out leapt from her seat and ran straight out of the dining hall. Josef's curiosity was peaked when he noticed she was covering her mouth as she ran. Perhaps she was sick or the guy's breath made her want to puke; or perhaps being that close to a tasty human was too much for her. Trying not to seem suspicious, Josef sauntered out of the dining hall while listening for the girls footsteps down the halls.

He followed her to the door out to the gardens. From there Josef kept to the shadows looking through a window at this girl gasping for air. Her violent shaking and harsh breathing reminded Josef of a hunter that was turned but never told anyone. They found out because he couldn't stop shaking and grinding his teeth every time he came near bare skin. With no one around, Josef could easily make his first kill.

That was until another voice called out to the girl and a strange man followed closely by another stepped out of the gardens. The girl's demeanor changed completely and she seemed ready to fight this stranger. Josef couldn't make out entirely what was being said, but he did make out the man saying one thing, 'You Will Kill.' Everything about this man put a chill down Josef's spine. He knew being here was a punishment, but he was starting to think that he had bitten off more than he could chew.

The girl's hands turned to fists and the man's stone dead face morphed into a hate fuelled stare. Suddenly the girl leaped into the air straight towards the man faster than Josef's eyes could process. Every part of him was saying to run and not look back. Josef wasn't listening to himself this time, he wanted to stay and watch everything.

!

▄▄▄xxxI need to {вυяи} insidexxx▄▄▄
xxxι иєє∂ тσ киσωxxx
T h a tx y o ux a r ex a l i v e

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx spills blood on me...

Alexander's smile was for her and her alone. Everything about this embrace seemed right to him. It almost made him forget she was a human...almost.

"She's practically begging you to drink from her! Don't tell me you've never had the thought run through your mind...of how delicious and sweet it would be. That warmth running down your throat..."

Alexander's mouth began to water with the other voice egging him on. It was hard to remember that that voice in his head was himself. It was never going to go away like someone with a mental illness. That voice...was a demon. And that demon was Alexander. He found himself leaning closer and closer to her neck. He envisioned himself sinking those sharp sharp fangs into the soft flesh between her shoulder and neck. He could almost feel the warm blood gushing out as she screamed in excruciating pain...

He was brought back to the here and now by Raven's voice introducing the boy in front of them. Alexander focused dull blue eyes on the boy as he struggled to come back to reality. He moved away from Raven a bit but kept their hand entwined. A nod was all that he gave. "I see." He cast his gaze away from them then to continue to calm his thirst. He was really interested in the conversation anyway. All he came down here for was Raven and already he thought of killing her.

...till it fills my body! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

вєαsт of B L O O D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My ғαтє is h o r r o r and d o o m

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the fear of the dark...

Fleur watched him with a guarded expression but she couldn't deny that it felt nice for someone to show even a bit that he cared what she was feeling right now. Her hands wrung themselves nervously in her lap as she listened to what he had to say. That movement stopped abruptly though and she had to try very hard to hide a smile as well as stifle a laugh. The next statement sent her over the edge though and she had to bring up a hand to cover her now laughing mouth. The other hand went around her tiny stomach and she leaned over the table.

When the laughter was subsiding, she looked up with eyes shimmering with tears put there by her laugh. Her new happy expression didn't last long though and was quickly overshadowed by the grief once more though not all of the happiness was pushed aside. She felt bad for laughing...especially when he mentioned death. But really...she found she couldn't care all that much at the moment...perhaps she was not the nice girl she thought she was after all.

"I can not explain it...maybe it was just because he was the first male to take interest in me. It doesn't matter now anyways. She has him and there is nothing I can do to compete with someone like her...It's just..." She took a deep breath that shook with another stifled sob. "Am I always going to be seen as a little sister? Someone not worthy of the love of a man because of my height and weakness?" She was surprised at herself. She had only known this male for not even a full day yet here she was spilling her guts to him about what she was feeling. In no way was she ever going to let herself fall for him though. To her, he was no different from Edan...well except that this one wanted her blood.

From her observations of Alastar...Fleur gathered his intended meaning behind his words. With a sigh she stood up and smoothed down the front of her plaid skirt. "I have english first. We better get going now though if I want to be there on time. Oh wait one second." She hurried over to where the food was and took a muffin, chocolate milk and an apple only to shove them in the front of her book bag. She was going to need something to replenish her strength later. She made her way back to Alastar and nodded, "I'm ready."

...it's growing inside of me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

OOC:

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx Alastar had never once in his life been considered funny. Nor would he have liked to have that label. But here he was finished with his analysis of Edan, and was being laughed at. Or with. He was entirely new to figuring out which one it was. Soon her laughter died and her expression turned morbid. Again he was struck with an incredible feeling of regret. Like being funny, he wasn't known for being the talkitive one. He never spilled secrets. This girl must be a witch, she drew the weirdest emotions out of him.

He lent a listening ear as she vented about Angelique and Edan and nodded at the appropriate places. He was genuinely interested in that was going through this humans head. She seemed so sad. Alastar didn't say anything yet but he meant to when they got moving.

English. He nodded and searched his memory for the layout of the school. Was there any more private places. Not many students were out of the dining hall at this point so the hallways were probably empty enough. His stomach made a very human noise that indicated a very inhuman need.

Fleur left to grab some food, smart move for a human, and came back to him. Alastar smiled and lead her out of the room. "About your previous comments," He held the door to the main hall open for her, "I don't think of you as a younger sister at all." His own comment made him chuckle.

"And I assure you, you are just the right size for somebody." He didn't know why he felt the need to comfort her, but he did. She seemed so...upset.

[[ I will have you know that Edan's breath is always minty fresh. ]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
✄------------------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxShe's a runner, rebel and a stunner
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...on her merry way saying вαвч ωнαт чσυ ɢσииα

The sound of the leather fringe on her black boots was soft in the empty hallways as the movement of her legs made them sway gently. They contrasted greatly against her school uniform but truth be told, Orenda Rainwater didn't really care. The tall, dark haired and dark skinned girl had been walking the hallways the entire morning. She had no need to go to the cafeteria. Why? Well...she had other means of survival and none that required the usual human diet.

She had just come back from a morning of hunting. Since she was never taught how to revel in this lifestyle, she made something of a mess. Just a couple of deer. Hopefully they would pass it off as wolves though. Or maybe they just wouldn't find it. She had chosen a location far from the school just to be safe. After all...she wanted this to work just as much as the headmaster did.

A vampire pacifist? Some might say that was a ridiculous notion and such a thing would never exist. But there she stood in all her tanned glory. To her though it wasn't all that hard to stand out from the norm of the others like herself. After all, she was never taught their ways. All she knew was her human life...one that she sorely missed. She'd even still check in on her parents from time to time. They were upset in the beginning that she was gone and no one had heard from her at all but slowly they began to accept it. She was happy to see that they continued on in their life and are still happy though they miss her still. How she wished with everything she had that she could just run up to them and tell them that she was okay but how was she to explain the fact that she still looked seventeen when she was supposed to be thirty five?

A sigh escaped her lips and she continued on her walk, trying to kill some time before first bell ring to signal the start of classes. As she made her way into another hallway she spotted someone. He looked as if he were hiding/spying on something going on outside. Orenda focused her hearing on everything within her range and could hear the sounds of growling...vampires were fighting.

A positively angry look came over her usual smiley face. Just what were they thinking? Fighting on school grounds like this! Did they want everyone to get caught? To be found out? Gritting her teeth she advanced towards the male figure. "Hey! You! Mind telling me exactly what you are doing spying like that?" Her voice was barely above a whisper and she only spoke when she was near enough for him to hear her hushed tone. She had decided that it was best to just get the human out of there before anything spilled into the actual school. "Makes you seem rather suspicious doesn't it?" She threw a glance outside and scoffed, "That's nothing but a nasty lover's quarrel I imagine. Now come on. Didn't your parents ever tell you to keep your nose out of other people's business?" She pulled on his arm and started to move him in the direction she had just come from. "What's your name anyways?"

P R I D E

OOC: Outfit link in flower <3

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

colorfulCheshire

Rainbow Phantom

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:40 am
User Image
◈ ◊ Ðєstiɴ Ϻaɾviɴ Ŧallis ◊◈
User Image
◊ Thoughts: That's what time it is?
◈ Location: The dining hall & the hallways
◊ Companions: Just me
Part of me doesn't want to run anymore.
◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈
User Image

Destin chuckled at the other girl’s comment, half-wondering why the dark-haired girl had been writing so late. He smiled as her boyfriend answered for her, informing him that Raven was a talented writer.

”Destin Tallis,” he affirmed, ”I think we have a music class together.”

He grinned as he took the other boy’s outstretched hand, but had to stop himself from reeling back at his cool touch. It always bothered Destin that people’s extremities could get so cold, especially when they had to fight the weather to capture any sort of warmth at all. Regardless, he firmly took Alexander’s hand and shook It with a nod, as if to say “nice to meet you!”

”Oh, I think we might have Home Ec together, if I’m placing your face right, and I think we might have another class together.” He couldn’t exactly recall, as he hadn’t been paying too much attention to his fellow classmates. No, the first few weeks, he was more worried about getting settled in with the new school.

He looked up as the other girl stood and waved good-bye as she left. ”Same here,” he voiced, watching for a moment as she left, trying to figure out if he had any classes with her as well. Now that she was gone, though, he felt a bit awkward around the couple.

”I think I’ll head on to class, too. Nice meetin’ ya. I’ll see you guys later.” He gave a nod as he picked up his tray and headed off to dispose of it, checking his watch as he did so.

[[OOC: Gah! Sorry for the delay. I was busy with non-important things.]]

◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊

There was a time, looking through myself
Wanting to pretend if I escaped,
I could fill myself ;I don't think you can.
Been far and wide, but that hole inside
Never really leaves

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:44 pm
**Hey guys! So my sister and I are doing a youtube channel about all things...random lol so if you have any like funny questions and crap you want us to answer that would be awesome...because we have limited material *Sobs***  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:14 pm
[[ Questions like; why do we park on a driveway but drive on a parkway? Or why do round pizzas come in square boxes? Why are there locks on stores open twenty four hours? Why isn't palindrome spelled the same way forwards as it is backwards? Do you mean questions such as these, because I've always wondered. ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:44 pm
I Speak Books
[[ Questions like; why do we park on a driveway but drive on a parkway? Or why do round pizzas come in square boxes? Why are there locks on stores open twenty four hours? Why isn't palindrome spelled the same way forwards as it is backwards? Do you mean questions such as these, because I've always wondered. ]]

**All those questions...are PERFECT :3**  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:50 pm
[[ Yeah? I have a lot more, hit me up if ever you want them. ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:30 am
[[Sorry, guys, for not replying sooner. I was busy at my job all day yesterday. Please expect a reply from me sometime this weekend.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:39 pm
Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

There was the exhilaration that came with an attack. It was one thing for it to be at prey; it was another for it to be at an enemy. Slowly her body seemed to fly through the air. She felt exhilarated, sad, and furious. Fury climbed to the top of her emotional ladder and became the dominant emotion she felt. That emotion made her eyes red with rage. Quickly, time sped up once more and her body slammed down upon Sebastian's. As she flew through the air, Angelique bared her teeth and aimed for Sebastian's throat.

Sebastian had had no prior warning of her attack. When Angelique landed upon him, Sebastian's body landed with a thundering thud to the ground. The tiny vampiress buried her teeth past his flesh and met his jugular. Angelique locked her jaws into his neck and pulled away. She did the same thing several times, tearing away his flesh. His blood spilled and formed a shallow puddle at his side. Within a few seconds of landing, Sebastian's hand slithered around Angelique's throat. He pried her from his throat and threw her to the ground.

A groan rose from Angelique's throat. Her red eyes peered up at Sebastian. "I warned you what would happen should you defy me, b***h."

His eyes were cold as they met hers. He made her soul shiver with that emotionless glare. Angelique was not scared. She lifted her head, cocked in defiance, and her blazing summer eyes met his frozen winter ones. The small girl lifted to her feet and approached him. She was only two inches away from him, eyes burning straight into his. Her lips were pulled back over her teeth into a feral snarl.

"You think I fear you? You think I should ever call you 'master'? After what you did to me?" Her eyes glinted in malice. "I want to kill you. I want to see you suffer, you insufferable beast."

As their eyes battled wits, Angelique raised her hand and raked her long, sharp nails across his chest. Sebastian grunted in surprise at her action. Then, a smile flashed over his lips. A deep chuckle resounded inside his chest. They were the same smile and laughter that had afflicted him when attacking Fleur and Amelia. She aimed her hand for his side and buried it within his skin. Blood spurted from the inflicted wound. Sebastian cried out in true pain, but his gurgling cry changed into a gurgling laugh. She buried her teeth into his flesh. Sebastian wrapped his strong hand around the nape of her neck and swatted her to the ground.

For once, Sebastian had a frown on his face. His laughter had subsided seconds after he realized that Angelique was serious. "The time will come for our battle, but it is not today." With torn flesh and dripping wounds, turned and left for the woods. "Andre."

From the ground, Angelique watched as Andre and Sebastian melted into the forest's darkness. Though no official battle was waged, Angelique felt she had won. She raised her head in pride. She was covered in blood. Her pale skin was speckled in it. Certainly she did not appear to be the same as she had earlier. In any case, this proved to Sebastian that she was indeed a threat to him. Angelique's white teeth were stained red with blood.

She rose to her feet, cradling a sprained arm, and stumbled to the wall beneath her room. There she climbed the wall, hopped in through the open window, and cleaned herself up.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games