Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:05 pm
"Yes? I don't know... I think Nurixin excepted the fact that she lost the fight a long time ago and was just trying to cope with what she had... by having fun with ruining the moments and making s**t awkward cause she thought it was funny and Kim took offense..."

"I warned you..." she said before punching the butt of Kim's gun as hard as she could, shattering the stock.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:17 pm
"Great.. So one wants to be a jerk, and the other doesn't like it, so they're all angry at each other. Lovely." Niles pinched the bridge of his nose.

Kim stared at the end of her rifle, or rather where it should have been, in complete shock.

Her eyes then went to Nurixin, full of anger and hate. "******** you!" She barked, aiming her weapon now at Nurixin, ignoring the sharpness of what remained of the stock. She quickly fired, not bothering to take aim. "******** you! ******** you! ******** you!"

At the gunshot, the SEALS looked immediately out into the woods.
"..s**t."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:38 pm
As soon as the barrel of the weapon was aimed at her she was on the move, the bullet struck home and was thankfully blocked by the armor in her chest. It didn't take long for Nurixin to be all over her after the shot was fired. "Did I not tell you your were going to be a whole lot more upset if you didn't stop," she said, grappling the girl, twisting her into a trip and forcing her to the ground, pinning her with relative ease.

"I think it's more like an unstoppable force hitting in immovable object..." she said, barely reacting to the gunshot.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:48 pm
"It's not the shot I'm concerned about. It's the aftermath."

She was seeing someone she didn't recognize. A robot who hovered her, pulling their fist back for another punch. Kim squirmed and tried to get free, but was trapped under the massive weight and strength. Her hand groped desperately at her side for a knife, which was found quickly. "GET OFF ME!" She screamed at her attacker, stabbing the blade at the sides of the android, fitting between the cracks of its armor and cutting wires.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:17 pm
"section 8 if I ever saw it," Nurixin grumbled as her left pump shut down again, her backup quickly coming online. She grabbed Kim's knife hand and held it in the place she had stabbed. That was currently the safest place for it. "KIM!" she she yelled. "I'M NOT GOING TO HURT YOU!" as she continued to wrestle with the girl, doing her best to subdue her without hurting her.

Before she could finish doing anything Azm was there, tearing the both of them apart, Nurxin in one hand and Kim in the other. "Enough..." he said calmly, holding them there until they stopped struggling.

Nurixin didn't struggle, she simply waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:31 pm
((on nom nom nom nom cookies))

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:08 pm
Kim would instead be hugged as Azm let go of Nurixin. His hug was as gentle as a bear hug could be, strong enough to keep her head but gently enough to keep from seeming to forceful. "shshsh it's ok Kim, it's ok," he reassured her, trying to calm her down. "You're not in danger... no one is going to hurt you."

Nurxin stayed quiet, pulling the knife from her chest. Smoke slowly floated out of the hole and the smell of electrical fire filled the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:18 pm
Something began restraining her, and Kim couldn't clearly see what it was. There was ropes, then arms and a uniform; chains, then a body with a soothing voice. She didn't really know what to make of any of it and tried to push it all away.

"Lemme go, lemme go, lemme go." She muttered, pushing as hard as she could against the chest in her face "Please, just let me go.".

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:23 pm
"You need to calm down first... I promise no one will hurt you but you need to calm... down..." he said in the same soft tone as he continued to hug her. As he did he was calling command. Command. Change of plans. We need evac immediately. Kim's gone section 8 and needs treatment immediately.

"That was unexpected..." Marie said to herself as the others could hear the transmission as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:33 pm
"Exactly what I was afraid of." Niles pressed a finger to his ear.

"Azm, I mean no disrespect, but we can't just leave that giant out there."

There was a few moments of silence on the radio.
"Understood. EVAC will arrive shortly at the LZ. Keep it secure, over."

"I'm fine, just let me go." Kim protested, trying to wiggle herself out of the hold around her. She was beginning to recognize the area and Azm again, which scared her more than the memories. She had a sinking feeling she had reacted to them too, and was worried they were reacting to her now.

"I swear, I'm okay. Just..." She forced herself down and slipped out of the hug, falling to the ground. Kim eyes darted around in a panicky fashion, darting back and forth between Azm and Nurixin's side. "Oh God... Oh no, no, no. I didn't do that. I didn't do that, I wouldn't... I..." She kept looking around and quickly saw her rifle in its broken state. "Oh ********. ********, ********, ********, ********>  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:51 pm
"It's alright Kim. I'm fine," Nurixin assured her. "I can even fix your rifle..."

"Nurixin. Take the seals and find us another landing zone father away from the facility. This one is not safe."
Command we cannot guarantee the safety of this LZ. We will radio when an alternate LZ is is secured.

Nurixin ran through the trees heading towards the others as fast as she could go.

We're not going leave, but Kim definitely has to. She just shot at and stabbed Nurixin. She's on her way back. Help her find a safe landing zone away from the factory. We don't know if they heard her gunshot or not. They're probably coming to investigate right now... take the others with you as well.

"Kim..." Azm said, kneeling down next to her so he wasn't towering over her. "You need to get up. We have to leave now though. It's not safe here," he explained.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:04 pm
"Understood. EVAC on hold until further notice."

"What's going on? Is everything alright?" Lucy asked worriedly as Ben moved over grabbed her arms pulled her up onto her feet.

"No. Kim's unfit for duty and we need to get moving. So come on, lets go."

"No, no I'm not moving." Kim shook her head, staring at the shattered stock of her rifle. She couldn't remember how it got broken. One minute, she was just yelling at Nurixin, and then... ********, what happened then?

"I.. I.. What happened?" She crawled towards her broken weapon, taking it and cradling the thing in her arms as if it were a child. "What the ******** is going on..?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:30 pm
"You were hitting Nurixin with your gun. She warned you multiple times to stop and when you wouldn't she punched it, breaking the stock... you lost it and shot her. When she tried to restrain you, you stabbed her. That's when I intervened," he explained. "We need to go. Now. Get up or I'm carrying you," he said, a little more forcefully now.

"come on boys not time to waist," Nruixin said as she ran passed them into the jungle, leaving the scent of burning plastic behind as she ran.

Marie was on her feet and running after Nurixin as soon as she ran passed them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:26 am
"Yeah, yeah, I know." Niles sighed, starting to follow after Nurixin.
"Come on, all of you. We need to move!" He ordered, waving for them to follow.

"No," Kim shook her head from side to side, then stared at the ground, looking completely lost. "No, I'm not going anywhere. I don't want to go anywhere. I want to stay right here."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:46 am
"Kim... you just shot and stabbed a fellow soldier... It's either section 8 or court marshal. I don't have a lot of options here..."

They would have trouble keeping up with Nurixin as she ran. Nice clearing 300 yards away from the our other one.

Get it secure, I'm still trying to get Kim on her feet.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games