Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:56 pm
Night let out a sigh and started to re-wrap the wounds, softly humming as he went. "we're running low on bandages... i'll have to go to work and grab more..." he sighed, shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:22 pm
"Oh, you're a doctor right?" he said, wincing. "I've been meaning to go in and apply for a while now. Maybe I can go with you."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:25 pm
"alright..." night smiled and then stood up, grabbing Inna some clothes from his dresser and closet. "you can come with. after your healed up though."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:30 pm
"But that'll take so long," he moaned, sliding the shirt over his shoulders and the pants on. Inna ignored the buttons on the shirt, studied his new friend. "Why can't we just go now?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:35 pm
"because, you can't even stand up on your own." night frowned and crossed his arms. "if you want to go then you'll have to wait until you're able to walk on your own."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:41 pm
He pouted, folding his arms. "I hate being injured. I'm never allowed to do anything."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:48 pm
"its for your own good... you might re open those stitches if you move around too much." the elemental sighed and sat on the end of the bed, fidgeting with a small silver band on his right middle finger.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:57 pm
He squinted at the band, tilting his head. "What's that?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:03 pm
Night gave a light blush as he looked up at Inna. "its a magyck ring of mine... but... its also... a purity ring..." he mumbled, his cheeks turning a soft scarlet as he continued to play with it, a small sapphire slowly forming along with some more intricate details  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:13 pm
"Purity ring?" said Inna as he raised an eyebrow. "I haven't seen one of those since....well, since I used to wear one."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:14 pm
"i-its... uhm..... a tiny promise i made with myself..." night muttered, chewing on his lip.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:22 pm
"Why would you promise yourself that?" he asked, running a hand through his choppy pink hair.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:25 pm
"because i've watched friends get hurt from not doing it... and i don't want to end up like that.... " he sighed, his eyes shifting to a dull grey.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:28 pm
He nodded, understanding. "My great-grandson and his girlfriend were driven apart for the same reason. But what if you fall in love?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:39 pm
"i'll decide then. but i doubt itll happen..." he shrugged. "there are very few people who'd fall in love with a person that could kill them with just a touch." he sighed.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games