Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:14 pm
Awesome nerd

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! Oh, and there's a thunderstorm coming tonight. Be sure to ease her fears."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:21 pm
Mayah Playah

His face dropped. "Please don't tell me I have to spoon with her."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:24 pm
Awesome nerd

"If worst comes to worst, Alcott, you might need to have sex with her."
Myka stood in the bathroom door, her hair piled high on top of her head, and her body covered by only a towel. "Hey old man! Look inside my bag and grab my teddy bear shampoo and unicorn conditioner bottles, will ya?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:02 pm
Mayah Playah

Paling, Alcott slowly turned and bit his lip. "God, it's like she's ten..." he groaned and ran a hand down his face. "I can't do this, it's just too..." He shuddered at the thought until he heard a knock at the door.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:08 pm
Awesome nerd

"You want her back to normal? Then you better see her for the animal in the sack that she really is. I wasn't just teasing her when I said how many times she broke my headboard."
Michaela heard the knock and, easily forgetting her lack of clothes, rushed to the door, opening it. "Hello?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:41 pm
Mayah Playah

"God..." Alcott practically whined until he heard the man at the doorway said, "I'd like to speak with Alcott Northwind." That Boston accent... Was it...? "I'm his brother, Jet."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:45 pm
Awesome nerd

"What? What is it?!"
She cocked her hip, doubtful. "He's not here. I suggest coming by in a couple years."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:38 pm
Mayah Playah

"Nice try." There was a shuffling sound, almost as if Michaela were being pushed aside, and was soon accompanied by a tap on Alcott's shoulder. Before the blonde could even turn around his phone was swiped away from him and pressed to his disgruntled brother's face.
"He's gonna have ta call ya back." Jet said then hung up, his dark blue eyes piercing his brother's above his sunglasses. "You and me have to have a little chat right now, capiche?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:41 pm
Awesome nerd

Michaela grunted as she hit the floor, then stood, her expression furious. She grabbed a small bronze statue, throwing it at his back. "HEY! That is NOT how you treat a lady! Now apologize before I'm forced to drastic measures."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:49 pm
Mayah Playah

Catching sight of a brief flash of bronze, Alcott quickly stepped forward and caught the statue before it could hit his just now understanding brother. "Michaela," he said softly while setting the statue down. "Go put some clothes on-"
"Or don't." grinned Jet.
Alcott glowered at him and gripped his arm forcefully. "We'll be right back." he seethed then hurried out with his brother.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:56 pm
Awesome nerd

She huffed and sat down on the arm of the couch, looking out to them. "Alcott Northwind,you come back in here right now or so help me, I will run around this hotel in nothing but my birthday suit and a placard reading 'Alcott Northwind's Play Thing'!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:07 pm
Mayah Playah

With a weary sigh Alcott shut the door to their room and pressed his back to it so she couldn't escape without at least alarming him. He rubbed his temples in agitation. First he has to seduce his best friend's daughter, then his brother decides to pull some unexpected crap, and now Michaela's threatening to streak around the hotel. Was there no end to his babysitting?
"That's, uh, quite the gal you got there." Jet said with a broad smile, hands dug into his pockets.
Alcott slowly lowered his hands and looked at his brother with the usual scowl he always had. "Why are you here, Jet?"
Jet stepped back and put a hand on his chest in surprise. "I-Wha- How could you think I'd come here for a reason? Could it be that I simply wanted to say hello to my dear brother or possibly wish him a Merry Christmas?" When all he got was an unamused glare from his older brother, Jet continued with a sigh, "Look, I just needed to give you something." he said and reached into his coat. When he uncovered the item, Alcott gasped.
"Jet-"
"Ah-ah-ah!" Jet said and waved his free hand around to silence the blonde. He smiled softly. "Think of this as a Christmas present."
"But it must have cost-"
"Don't talk to me about prices." the younger brother frowned, feeling a hole in his pocket at the mere memory. He quickly smiled optimistically. "But hey, you were quite the pretty penny. I made a little profit selling you to that Playboy chick. By the way, get me an autograph, will ya? Thanks." With that he turned around and began walking away.
"Wait!" Alcott said with the gift in his hands. His brother stopped but didn't turn. "...Why would you do this?"
Jet did nothing for a while then turned his head only to smirk at him. "'Cause that's what brother's are for." He turned back just as the elevator doors opened, and when he turned around to face his dumbfounded brother, he smiled widely. "Don't you forget about that autograph now!" he laughed.
Alcott stared at Jet, wondering just how that kid could be a devious genius while also being a pain in his a$$. In the end he smirked back and pressed a black cigarette to his lips. "Merry Christmas, Jet." he whispered as the elevator descended with the young CEO.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:56 pm
Awesome nerd

Meanwhile, Michaela had gotten into the shower, scrubbing her hair and allowing the chemicals to calm her nerves. "Love me tender, love me true, all my dreams fulfilled. For my darling, I love you, and I always will," she sang, closing her eyes and turning the knob, not even flinching as the water grew ever hotter.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:32 pm
Mayah Playah

Alcott stepped back inside and closed the door. He stared at the ground for a few seconds before hearing Michaela sing the Elvis song again. He looked over in her direction and smirked lightly. Memories flashed in his mind, how Cole would play the guitar all the time for Sarah, how frustrated he himself got when he couldn't play a right note, the authentic kiss he and Michaela shared at the hospital. His lips pursed. If he were to help her, he would have to reignite the spark.
Setting the box on the counter, Alcott wandered over to the corner of the room and checked through Michaela's luggage. Sure enough, the guitar was there. It was probably put there by Ericka, but he didn't bother with the thought too much. Opening the case, he took the shining guitar and wrapped the strap over his shoulder. Let's see.... Placing his fingers on the bridge carefully, Alcott began strumming the song at where Michaela currently was and hummed the melody along.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:38 pm
Awesome nerd

She continued singing, believing the guitar to be in her mind. "Love me tender, love me dear, tell me you are mine. I'll be yours through all the years, until the end of time." She walked out of the bathroom, tightening the towel around her damp body. Hearing the guitar, she looked up and gasped. Alcott looked young to her all of a sudden, beautiful, blond, muscular. She stalked closer, barely remembering to sing the song. "When at last, my dream come true, darling, this I know. Happiness will follow you, everywhere you go."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games