Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:23 am
User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
Sabertooth let out a short whuff upon the strike to the diaphram, and a second woof upon falling to the ground. He unwillingly clenched his teeth upon the feeling of her teeth digging into his arm. She would have bitten all the way through and removed the arm completely, but upon hitting the bone a metallic sound heard and the progress through the flesh stopped. Sabertooth grinned, seizing the opportunity. He grabbed Zeda by her face, wretching her from his arm. The motion tore up his arm badly, but it healed rapidly enough. He held her in the air for a moment, high above his head. "I've tangled with demons and gods. I've slain asgarnians and come back from Hell itself. You may heal, but you've got 200 years before you catch up with me!" He said before slamming her head through the floor and into the concrete foundation beneath the house. He lifted her out, and tossed her into the kitchen. Sabertooth certainly was more durable than before, however inexplicable it seems.
--------------------
All Ferocity
/ No Control

Foxi Doll

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:41 am
User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

Zeda tasted a delicious combination of their blood, his from the bite wound, hers from meeting solid unforgiving concrete with her face. She lay crumpled on the cracked tile floor, licking her lips of the red elixir, a look of sheer delight on her face.

"Yes, and yet after all that you only get to play with me," she countered as she sat up again, blood glistening over her scales. "Life must be such a disappointment for you." Her tone was mocking as she rose to her feet once more.

Her teeth, those that had gotten snagged on the metal in his body, were still there, in the wounds that tried to heal. She didn't worry about them growing back, for they always did. Instead she took the moment it gave to gather more of her saliva. He had torn the glands that produced the liquid when he pulled her off, causing it to flow heavily from her pallet.

She could see he had the ability to heal, that he was strong and fast and had the mindset of a rabid tiger. Zeda wasn't stupid enough to think she could win, knowing that he had such an indestructible body and an iron will to use that power efficiently. So she went to plan b. When making them cower you doesn't work, do something unexpected. So she aimed her bloody spit at his face, hoping the acidity would hit his eyes. It was time to see how well his healing met her corrosive nature.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:48 am
User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
Sabertooth didn't see the spit coming, but when it hit his face he didn't make a sound. He held his hands over his face while a loud hissing sound resounded. Eventually it ceased, and Sabertooth lowered his hands. Half of his face was simply gone. No muscle. No skin. Just a chrome metal skull with an eye in it, staring blinklessly at her. He looked like the Terminator after a bad day. The half of his face that still have lips smirked. "Indignant to the last. I heard David couldn't pierce your hide with his teeth or claws." Sabertooth unveiled an even bigger surprise than his new skeleton. Some new additions to his hands. "Let's see if I fair any better." Sabertooths new claws went in and out of Zeda's hide like butter. Four stabs later, and Sabertooth was satisfied. He leaned down to the girl. "I like you girl. You got spunk. You could learn a lot from somebody like me."
--------------------
All Ferocity
/ No Control

Foxi Doll

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:16 am
User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

Zeda opened her mouth to spout yet another smart alack comment, but it never got voiced. Her eyes widened as he revealed the lengthy silvery claws. She had never seen anything like them before, but by the way he seemed so deathly eager, Zeda suspected they were deadlier than their thin appearance indicated. Then he shoved them into her abdomen and it felt like she had no protection at all. Her scales, tougher than kevlar, fractured like paper as the claws dug deep into her body.

Both her hands reached out and grabbed the jutting wrist, trying to stop him from putting the points in her a fifth time. Her body was quickly healing the abuse, but that didn't mean she liked it. Not to mention it felt a little like overkill. He already knew that these things could do some damage, and she didn't appreciate being his punching bag to test them out on.

"Whatever floats your boat Tony," she gasped as her lungs healed enough to expand again.

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:25 am
User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
Sabertooth growled lowly, admiring the crimson that stained his new claws. He had claws like wolverine now, plus adamantium on his nail claws, even his teeth were coated in the stuff. Magneto was thorough. "I'll teach you everything I know. And then next time you fight your little Teddy, you'll be the one who comes out on top. I'd bet you'd like to get another crack at him, eh?" Sabertooth retracted his claws. "We'll get started soon enough, so enjoy what time you have left. Oh, and one more thing. Next time you cross me, I'll use my new claws to cut off your head. And you don't regenerate from that."
--------------------
All Ferocity
/ No Control

Foxi Doll

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:44 am
User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

Zeda listened to his words and for once did not respond. She just kept her grip on his wrist and her eyes on his. To her, the powerful survived and the weak fell before them. She always strove to survive, but this monstrous man, who held battle to him like a well loved coat, offered to help her. To not merely survive, but to thrive. To raise up and be more than just a scavenger, but a true predator capable of taking down any prey. Her forked tongue slid out as she rolled the idea in her head.

"Sounds like fun," she admitted finally, one side of her mouth quirking in a cheeky grin. Though she couldn't guarantee not crossing him, in fact she made a silent vow right then to do so the moment she was strong enough, Zeda knew that at least for now she could handle keeping herself in check. But once she knew the secret behind the claws and how she could beat them, she knew she would test herself again. For two beasts cannot share the same hunting grounds without testing boundaries and limits.

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:37 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
(Clarified previous post.)
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent tilted his head at the girl's telepathic voice, not all that surprised. He shifted his shoulders slightly as he walked into the lab, noticing Hank glancing over at him with some interest. "Vincent," he said quietly. "My powers are somewhat odd... chaotic, some have said, though with help I have some control over them," he said quietly, hinting at the code name that Logan had mentioned to him several times. He glanced at Hank who blinked, his eyes widening as Vincent's deep bluish teal eyes found him.
User Image
OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:32 pm
User Image
Alpha huh? What ever you say sugar.
Carmel sat during the ugly Lion man and the girl who apparently thought she was a dragon's fight. She really didn't care, had no interest. She picked at her nails during their boring argument, not once looking up at them. She simply smiled as their vocal attacks brought to her amusement. So I see we have a dragon and a lion in the house. But what about someone who's both? She smiled, finally looking up from her perfectly manicured hands.  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:37 pm
]
Kaosujin Ryu
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

User Image

Angel nodded, her purple eyes straying from the boy, to the big blue man, then back to the boy. I'm a telepath, as you probably noticed. She spoke in the minds of everyone in the room. But... I dunno....Its people's greatest fears that truly shine out to me. I lok at you, and though I don't rea your mind, or look into it, I automatically sense your greatest fear... She looked at him with curiosity. How peculiar. I also have another mutant ability, I absorb solid objects. I didn't remember I could do that until a few minutes ago as a matter of fact, I absorbed the metal gate and my outer skin transformed into the material. It was simple extinct. She then turned to the blue man, her eyes sparkling with pain. Dr. I'm really in pain here.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image Arya nodded slowly. "So healing? That sounds like a very helpful gift." She said, adopting Sam's word. She didn't know it her power was a gift since it had robbed her of her sight, but she welcomed the friends she had made in the process. "Necromancy, if you will." She said, trying to think of a way to explain it better. "I can place the souls of the dead into inanimate object. Usually things with bodies work best." She said, gesturing to her three companions. That wasn't all of her mutation, but it was the only parts she wanted to talk about at the moment.

Foxi Doll

User Image Sumina watched the fight in a bored manner. She had shielded her food with a barrier so no pieces of dry all or dust would get on it as she ate. When the two finished, she looked at the blood ridden floor. Polaris wasn't going to be pleased about that. She finished her pizza and walked over to the two beasts. "Ya done? Good. Now could you please stop destroying the house?" she asked then turned and went back to the kitchen without waiting for an answer. She glanced at the new girl. She was spoiled rotten rich. She was almost disgusting. 'Hey, new girl. You better go pick a room before those two decide to go at it again.' She said as she rifled through the fridge, grabbing another soda and opening. 'You just had to rile up the idiot, didn't you? Ugh, now I have to deal with the destruction you two caused.' She complained to Zeda. As f recently, she was just annoyed by other people around her. All they did was either destroy things or ruin her fun.

baka-slash-chibi13

Kitty Kat Rosetta

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

"It's only helpful when I keep it from overwhelming me," she countered slightly abashed. When she heard Arya explain her ability, Sam's eyes widened with awe.

"That's so cool. When I reanimate the dead, its mostly animals," she said softly. Then she looked away, despite knowing that her expressions were most likely not seen. "I have no control over souls though. Bringing a human back from the beyond is out of my league." Then she looked back at the stuffed bunnies, her face sad but accepting.

"Let's keep going," Sam said softly, starting up the first steps. The memory of Mrs. Jackson was still a fresh horror in her mind and she had not yet finished grieving for the old woman. And the fact that she was unable to save her was still a sore subject for her.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

Zeda's eyes narrowed at the interruption. She could hear the girl's snide remarks in her head, though they were of little importance to her. Then she relaxed marginally, her stomach cramping after the abuse. It wasn't everyday that she went toe to toe with other beasts. And the fact that she had survived both encounters when she was clearly outmatched meant either she was very lucky, or some perversely demented god was looking out for her.

"What a baby," Zeda grumbled about the telepath as she stepped back from Sabertooth. Then she looked back at her soon to be teacher and nodded.

"The name is Zeda." She bit her tongue right before adding a contentious 'not girl.' She wasn't sure how good on his word about beheading her would be. Besides, she never had lost a head before and wasn't a hundred percent sure she could heal it.

baka-slash-chibi13

Untouchable_Sanity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:35 am
User Image Arya nodded slowly then shook her head. "It's not as cool as you may think. I've... lost my sight because of it. All I can see of you is your soul as well as the dead souls around me. There are so many here....." She said and watched as Sam move, presumably up stairs. She sighed internally before grabbing on to the railing and walking slowly up the stairs, her rabbits following her quietly, watching for any signs of Arya loosing her balance.

Foxi Doll

User Image Sumina narrowed her eyes at Zeda's remark and the dragon went flying again, crashing through a wall to the back yard and through a tree as well. Sumina kept the tree from falling over and stuck it up right in the ground next to it's trunk. "Be quiet. Go warm your belly in the sun like a good little lizard." She quipped, taking another drink of her soda. She dusted herself off and looked at the new girl. "I'm Sumina." She said, taking another drink of soda before looking back at the hole she made using Zeda's body.So much for not continuing to destroy the house.

baka-slash-chibi13

Kitty Kat Rosetta

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:38 am
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam gasped as she heard the confession. Looking back over her shoulder at the girl who made steady progress behind her, the realization made her pale.

"I'm so sorry Arya. I've been so rude, I didn't realize," she said quickly, feeling all the stupider now as she reached out to take the girl's hand lightly. "Guess I'm a little slow to catch on to things."

She apologized again, not wanting the girl to feel more uncomfortable than she doubtlessly already was. Sam berated herself silently, on top of thanking her stars that no psychic could hear her thoughts, because at that moment she felt like such a horrible person for not seeing the signs and being more sensitive to another person's needs.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

Zeda was growling before she even hit the tree. She had just about enough of psychics and their pension for abusing her body. The fact that she could take whatever they dished didn't mean she was willing to let them keep doing it.

"Just because we share the same roof, doesn't mean you can order me around," she spat, her mouth already preparing for an acidic volley. "You're not the one in charge, patsy."

However, once she realized she was out in the bright sunshine, her eyes blinked heavily. Looking up at the bright orb, she let the heat absorb into her skin, heating her cold blood.

"But for once, maybe you have a good idea," she said almost lazily. Using the fire escape that zig zagged up the side of the building, she soon sprawled on the roof to sunbathe.

baka-slash-chibi13

Untouchable_Sanity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:17 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
(Clarified previous post.)
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent shrugged. "My powers, recently, have been evolving fairly rapidly. When I first arrived, after Jean helped me block my 'darker' sides, I could only teleport short distances through bursts of flame... now, however," he said quietly to Angel as he leaned back, knowing it would probably startle her as he deliberately fell back, a sheen of ice seeming to shatter upward from the ground as he vanished before he reappeared the same way just behind Hank, who shifted aside as he half turned.
User Image

User Image
Hank 'Beast' McCoy
Hank nodded, cocking his head as he picked up a couple of painkiller pills. Fortunately they weren't quite as strong as some; they were stronger than aspirin, but nowhere near the level of say, Percocet. "Here you go," he said gently. He blinked as Vincent fell backwards, surprised as a burst of small shards of ice rose from the floor before he felt a swirl of cold air behind him as he half turned, seeing Vincent reappear. "Intriguing ability, Vincent," he said with interest.
OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:28 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David had been sulking for almost an hour at this point. He was actually beginning to hate his life. It was far to complicated. People were suddenly expecting things from him that were bizarre and foreign to him. And his choices for how to deal with those things weren't exactly brilliant. He kissed Sam. What a mistake. He wasn't ready for anything like this. With the war looming, David wasn't even sure he would be any help in the battles to come. A sharp pain in David's shoulder changed his mindset right quick. David turned to see a kunai sticking out of his meat. He wretched it out, seeing a quick red flash on the top of a building. David was in hot pursuit of whoever was stupid enough to attack him right now. He followed the red clad man, somehow finding himself unable to catch up with him. David was surprised to see the man leading him to the institute, where he stopped in the middle of the quad, and turned to face him. "Who are you?!" David demanded, pointing the kunai at him.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games