Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:55 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi flushed slightly, a little embarrassed "I actually meant him going places where he wasn't invited.." She glanced up at the statue a small frown forming as a hint of recognition hit her, but she didn't know why.Keeping her eyes on the statue, she cocked her head slightly "Which is exactly why we need to wake the big guy.If he's close enough when the fight happens, the transfer of power will happen so quickly he wont know what hit him." She looked back to Soteria, looking more than a little solemn as she tried to keep from smiling "You really do have the worst timing.But okay..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:51 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen smirked slightly, well aware of what Mairi meant though Ash simply sighed with a shrug. "I wonder who he is," Soteria murmured quietly. Raen cocked his head as he noticed a picture hanging in a nearby alcove. It was of a tall blond man with a goatee in robes very similar to the ones he noticed that Ash wore with a woman he recognized immediately as his mother Apollymi. "If... what if the statue... is Archon?" he murmured to Mairi. He was thinking of how to draw out Noir, though how that would happen, he wasn't sure.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:22 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a quizzical look at Soteria's comment before fallowing Raen's gaze, getting another flash of recognition Are you telling me we have to bring a statue back to life?Or that he's encased in the stone?" She turned to the statue and studied it for a moment before moving closer, her eyes sliding over the nearly invisible cracks in the surface.On a whim, she blew gently and a silvery mist came out, filling the cracks, showing the statue's weak points "Well...There's something inside at any rate, even if it isn't him."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:43 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen cocked his head slightly, his pupils igniting in a green aura before his gaze shifted from Soteria, whose aura was practically blended with his brother's aura before the greenish teal aura spread over his swirling irises, giving them a very eerie effect of looking like a greenish teal whirlpool with faint golden highlights. "I think it is... if I'm right, then it seems that his physical body is encased... perhaps transmuted to stone.. but his soul is still in there; I can see it as a hot golden aura with faint greenish edges," he said quietly. It was odd; the aura was warm almost like being bathed in sunlight, yet at the same time he got the feeling that he could sense a twin to the aura like seeing a bonfire from a long distance away, like seeing a sparkler glowing from a few hundred feet away.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:53 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi tilted her head slightly and glanced at Ash and his wife for a moment before resting her fingers on the feet of the statute.For a moment nothing happened.Then with a shocking new bit of enlightenment, Mairi actually grew wings, or the ethereal form of ones she'd latter receive in full.Twin forms sprouted from her shoulder blades, completely unnoticed by the girl herself, with silver feathers edged in gold.The second they twitched, the statue lifted off it's pedestal very carefully, and moved with Mairi as she backed up a few steps, moving to lay horizontal on the ground.The was a tiny click as stone touched stone, letting her know when to stop, and the wings disappearing in the same instant.She glanced up, her eyes a swirl of silver and amber gold "I figured it'd be easier to not have him fall on his face when we broke him out.."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:15 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen cocked his head slightly, remaining quiet as he concentrated, feeling the distant aura grow stronger and closer. He also sensed a darkness trying to hold back the darkness. "Seiarīsu: Junashī no Samon," he whispered. An echoing snarling voice cursed as the statue flared with golden white light as a sound like a shattering window only about ten times louder followed. He failed to notice the transparent silvery wings that glowed with a prismatic aura of dozens of different rainbow shades. As the flare of light died down slowly, a man in black body armor with a black bladed sword materialized before he cursed and vanished in a swirling gust of black smoke.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:25 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi instinctively moved to stand between the statue and the man in black.She looked slightly afraid when he disappeared and glanced to Raen "I think you've got his attention now.." She glanced over her shoulder at the statue, seeing the golden aura, but also that it was fading.Whatever had just happened was causing Archon's soul to leave his body.She took a deep breath "Guess we're not sleeping..Ash, do you think you can help Raen and I crack the seal on the statue?We need to get him out before we can do anything else.." She still felt a little uneasy about Noir being able to come and go as he pleased.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:04 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-| The black rune circle represents Noir's hold on Archon's spirit and powers.

User Image
Raen saw his brother frown slightly. "Unfortunately I don't know much about binding actual physical souls to their bodies," he admitted. "Seiarīsu: Junashī no Liájiē," Raen whispered as a glowing golden circle flared to life encircling Raen and Archon's body as he slowed the loss of Archon's soul, unaware that his brother and Soteria were staring at him in shock at the extremely powerful spiritual energy swirling around Raen as his wings seemed to grow more solid, one becoming a brilliant white as the other became pitch black though both flickered with the same rainbow aura as Raen himself. Raen noted a black circle glowing over Archon's heart "Seiarīsu: Àn liàn pò," he whispered. The glowing black circle cracked with a thin beam of white light before swiftly gaining other tendrils of white light before the entire circle shattered like brittle glass and evaporated.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:17 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((Btw the wings I had mentioned only because Mairi isn't the typical Atlantian.I had planned it that she'd be the only one with wings ><))

User Image

Mairi hesitated a moment before stepping into the circle and touching Raen's shoulder lightly "That's enough Raen...Ash and I can do the rest.." The amount of power he was flinging around had her worried.She knelt and pushed the top covering of stone from the statue, wincing slightly as it dug into her hands "Just help me get to him and I can do the rest." The ring on her finger started pulsing visibly, like a heartbeat as Archon's arm came into view.Mairi had figured as much.The ring was actually what held one's soul, and in this case, it held Archon's. and if she put it on him, he'd have his soul back, but he'd still need a little guidance in really coming back.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:25 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-| The wings are really a manifestation of his physical and spiritual energy combined and aren't really there... but they're pure energy. He will be exhausted afterward, however.

User Image
Raen backed away slightly so he wasn't in contact with Archon's physical shell; he knew Archon's power was seeking one of two things: the anchor that was its natural soul within Mairi's ring which he could sense at the moment... or another host that could hold the power. He was doing his best to make sure it was the former. Ash slid forward, helping Mairi push the fractured stone away, revealing silky golden fabric beneath and deeply tanned skin.

All three spirits were glowing in their respective colors: Kitai was glowing a brilliant emerald green with pink edges while Kurotai's aura was a deep indigo-black with pale blue edges. Tatsujin's aura was a pale silvery white with deep crimson-orange edges.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:35 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((Ah, okay))
User Image

Mairi shoved at the stone until it hid the floor with a deafening crack on the other side, and froze when she saw Archon's face, shock crossing her own It's him..? She gave Ash a tiny nod in thank before sliding the ring off her finger, this time it went willingly.The second it was off, it seemed to expand as she lifted Archon's hand and slid it on, the pulse quickening slightly.She glanced to Raen and Ash "I'm going to 'sleep' for a little while.." Moving to sit by the god's head, she carefully touched his temples, her aura flaring out for a moment before settling.Her breathing had all but stopped, tiny little breaths were the only sign she was still there as her eyes drifted shut and entered Archon's 'mind' or what was left of it.She seemed to hesitate a moment and she slumped forward slightly, her head resting on the stone case lightly "Do you remember me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:42 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen wavered as Mairi slumped forward before he fell backwards unconscious, sprawling on the cold stone as the wings evaporated into faint tendrils of bluish flame that receded into his body. Simultaneously, the runic circle he'd summoned evaporated, leaving faint markings on the stone. "I do, though I sense that you are my son's 'rock', as the Christians claim," was the almost immediate reply.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:53 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi smiled faintly, her body still totally motionless "He's been my rock more than I his.But at the moment, I'm your rock.You helped me once, now it's time to repay the favor.Your family needs you.All of them." Her aura flared again, lightly brushing against Ash and Raen, even Soteria, taking a small amoutn of their aura into her own and transferring it to Archon,  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:57 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
"Ah... you have lived harsh lives, even Soteria," was the thoughtful tone. As Archon's voice echoed in the astral plane, his eyes opened in the physical world, glowing white hot for several seconds before dulling to a deep navy blue.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:07 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi knew the transition wasn't quite complete and stayed connected "Some more than others.They need your help.Your wife's been stuck for long time thinking it was you who ordered the death of Ash.We have reason to believe otherwise, especially with a creature called Noir."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games