Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:52 pm
Mayah Playah

The man didn't reply to Ellery's statement, it wasn't even clear whether he heard him or not. He did seem to respond when his leg was touched and moved them apart, though his thoughts were still drifting. How did this all start, this new life of his? He stared hard into the mirror, into those empty, red eyes. They used to be brown. He tried to remember his past, but it kept fading in the important parts. There was a simple town, alleys and streets. There was rain and a large, abandoned building. Then a smile. Robin's eyes moved away from the mirror. Now wasn't the time to piece together his memories.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:05 pm
"There, all done!" cheered Ellery after another twenty minutes, walking away to retrieve a garment bag from a rack. He moved back, unzipping the bag to pull out a freshly-completed suit and holding it out. He had socks, shoes, a shirt, a tie, a belt, even cuff-links to go with it, wanting to see the outfit in it's entirety. "Here, put this on. Tell me if you need any help." He hung the suit up near the mirror then walked over to his desk, sitting on it and leading through his sketchbook. He needed to be sure of the kitsune's suit. That fiery jerk had to have something to match his anger.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:03 pm
Mayah Playah

Robin dropped his arms and slumped in his stance when he was allowed to, then turned when he was given the uniform. He looked steadily at all the items over his arms, then looked at Ellery when he was seated at the desk. "Can't." he said. When the designer would look at him, Robin would wiggle his blade fingers to emphasize his struggle.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:01 am
The designer looked up at his newest model, blinking twice in confusion before nodding and walking over. He set the clothes on a chair before turning to Robin, placing his hands on his shirt and beginning to take it off. "Alright, hold your arms up," he said, starting to tug lightly. His eyes drifted to the metal claws, struggling to not question the man for answers that he already knew. Decius did this. He probably tortured the poor man as he did it. That poor, poor creature. It nearly brought the slender male to tears.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:19 am
Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:02 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It took a lot of work getting the sleeves through without them touching the blades or ripping in the process, but finally Robin was successfully dressed. He looked down at himself. He was dressed in a formal-casual outfit, and the light colors seemed to compliment his features nicely. He guessed. He wasn't really sure, he just wanted to know if he was done already.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:43 pm
Looping the belt around Robin's waist, Ellery buckled it and firmly adjusted the jacket, before smiling and setting his hands on his own slim hips. "There, you're all finished!" He beamed at the man, then started for the door. "Come on, I'll show you to the dining room so you can eat while you wait for me and the other one to join you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:23 pm
Mayah Playah

In the living room Fredrich sat at the couch, one leg over the other and one arm over the couch; on the table before him was a partially eaten bagel, and in his other hand was a mug of coffee. He raised an eyebrow and gave the duo besides him an amused look.
And he had every right to.
36 grumpily sat on the ground Indian-style, arms crossed crankily. His tails were moving all over the place to evade being caught by the cheerful Julian, who looked like a child trying to grab at a crib mobile. Despite how angry 36 looked, though, one long look would show that he was regretfully having fun.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:32 pm
The brunette blinked twice at the sight of Julian and 36, leading Robin over to the duo before sitting beside his spouse. "Look at you, babysitting the children," he teased, leaning over to press his lips against Fredrich's cheek. "When did Julian get here? I thought that he was staying at Decius' with Daniel." He tugged his phone out, opening it and pulling up Liam's number. He was sure that those two would be curious as to their son's whereabouts.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:40 pm
Mayah Playah

"It seems Julian though Daniel was recovering here. I told him where to go, but he got distracted by your newest model." Fredrich explained with a tired expression on his face.
Julian continued grabbing at 36's tails, actually managing to catch one. The only difference was that Robin was silently watching them now.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:47 pm
"I suppose he can stay here until tomorrow, then, when we go to pick up Daniel," he said, leaning on Fredrich and pulling his feet up under him. They looked just like the couple that they were, something that Ellery secretly delighted in. "You know, I still have to measure and dress the other one, but I guess I can wait until Julian's done playing with him." He shook his head, then reached up to stroke Fredrich's cheek. He looked so tired lately.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:08 pm
Mayah Playah

"It looks like you'll be waiting until tomorrow, then." Fredrich said as he watched the teenager again. For a boy that had been shot in the head and brainwashed into nearly killing everyone he loves, he was quite optimistic and easily entertained. Something like that was good for Daniel.
He looked at the man named Robin then back at Ellery. "So are they the perfect models you've been looking for?" he asked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:22 pm
"They're both untrained, unsophisticated, and unkempt," listed Ellery, shrugging his shoulders. "But they're both remarkably handsome and photogenic, so it should be decently easy to shape them into what I need them to be. Just gotta break the tailed one a little bit. Want to help?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:13 pm
Mayah Playah

"Not really, no." Fredrich said honestly. "If he gets hostile like last time, though, I'll be there."
"Hey, Mr. Waltz!" Julian waved at Ellery when he finally noticed him. He leaned back and cuddled up against 36 like a chair, and though the fox growled at the unwelcomed closeness he didn't push him away. This was Dr. Decius' little pupil, after all. Even Julian seemed to remember them. "These are my grandpa's right? Why do you have them here?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:09 am
He leaned up, pressing his lips to Fredrich's cheek again. "Look at you, my big, strong man~" he cooed before turning to Julian and smiling at him, seeming to have forgiven and forgotten everything. "Oh, I'm just borrowing them for a couple fashion shows to launch my new line. They're the prettiest little faces that I've seen lately, and should do fine for what I'm trying to showcase, especially since Daniel out of commission for the time being, and you know how much I like showing him off to my investors." It was true, since Daniel was enough like Ellery and Fredrich to be classy, endearing, friendly, and seductive tot eh masses. It definitely helped that his blonde locks framed his handsome face perfectly and his body was a well-oiled machine worked to sophistication by his father.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games