Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dopindrow

Anxious Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:11 am
Is it okay if I have my characters with jobs begin posting on Monday? [in rp time, of course.]

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:41 pm
dopindrow

Again i am terribly sorry for my delay. Aparently internet was harder to get out her then anywhere else. But i have it not and tomorrow i will start up Zach again. If you are still interested then we can still plot. Again sorry for this long delay.  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

dopindrow

Anxious Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:36 am
Kumiko Fujiwa
dopindrow

Again i am terribly sorry for my delay. Aparently internet was harder to get out her then anywhere else. But i have it not and tomorrow i will start up Zach again. If you are still interested then we can still plot. Again sorry for this long delay.

No prob! And yes, I'm definitely still interested!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:01 pm
dopindrow
Kumiko Fujiwa
dopindrow

Ok
So how would you like them to meet?  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

dopindrow

Anxious Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:48 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
dopindrow
Kumiko Fujiwa
dopindrow

Ok

Hm... maybe on the streets or something? Al'k is at home with her sister, so they could go out and just roam the streets?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:42 pm
dopindrow
Kumiko Fujiwa
dopindrow
Kumiko Fujiwa
dopindrow

Ok

Hm... maybe on the streets or something? Al'k is at home with her sister, so they could go out and just roam the streets?

Ok that sounds fine. I'll have Zach read while he walks and they could bump into each other?  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

dopindrow

Anxious Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:10 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
dopindrow
Kumiko Fujiwa
dopindrow
Kumiko Fujiwa
dopindrow

Ok

Ok that sounds fine. I'll have Zach read while he walks and they could bump into each other?

Def! I'll make the first post tomorrow, if you want x3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:40 am
I'm sorry that I've been absent for about a week or more.
I've been dealing with a lot of personal issues and school has been taking over my life.
I truly apologize for not saying anything beforehand, but now I'll try and actually keep up with the guild.

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:07 am
dopindrow
Kumiko Fujiwa
dopindrow
Kumiko Fujiwa
dopindrow

Ok

Def! I'll make the first post tomorrow, if you want x3

Yeah that would be great.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:27 am
Shouldn't there be a day change or something since two weeks has passed in rl by now? or is it extended?
oOBookwormYumiOo

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:06 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Since Katelyn and Patrick didn't get the chance to finish their meal and conversation before time change. What should I say of what happened to them during those two weeks that has passed?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:29 pm
Genkawolf
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Since Katelyn and Patrick didn't get the chance to finish their meal and conversation before time change. What should I say of what happened to them during those two weeks that has passed?

Hmm. I'm not sure. If you want we could always finish out the meal/conversation between them through PM's if you want too. As for what happened to them in the two weeks that have passed perhaps they could have met each other a couple of times or bumped into each other every so often?  

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:00 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Genkawolf
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Hmm. I'm not sure. If you want we could always finish out the meal/conversation between them through PM's if you want too. As for what happened to them in the two weeks that have passed perhaps they could have met each other a couple of times or bumped into each other every so often?

OK, the pm sounds fine with me and that way they can share which district they live so they can visit each other after contacting each other first. Sure I'm alright with the bumping into each other ever so often.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:18 pm
Genkawolf
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Genkawolf
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

OK, the pm sounds fine with me and that way they can share which district they live so they can visit each other after contacting each other first. Sure I'm alright with the bumping into each other ever so often.

Okay. I'll send my reply in a pm.  

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:36 pm
Lord Yozo
Well, that didn't work out like I wanted lol

Mind if we try again with Sasha and Lucas?  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games