Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Mikujin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:51 pm
(( C'mon now, I don't like waiting. The sisters two better get movin'... ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:00 pm
Juromaru found himself pressed against Yue's body with his lips on hers. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. he could feel his heart beating against her chest. But he didn't care. if this was finally going to take shape then nothing else mattered.

Juromaru leaned into her kiss. His arms felt stronger than ever. He slowly pulled back and looked at her, then he pressed his lips against hers once again. This wasn't real... it couldn't be... but there it was....

"Yue...?" he was looking into her eyes. "Is there something I can help you with?" He smiled. "besides seeing if your airway is blocked?"

Kevkas

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:27 am
Yue smiled and laughed at his ridiculous comment, wasn't it just like him she though to bring something humorous into this. Not that she minded.

"Well, I think thats a pretty important task wouldn't you? I would hate to distract you from it"

Her smile was almost infectious, even to herself. Thsi was the most ridiculously giddy feeling she had ever felt. Yue felt giddy? what was wrong with her? Her stomach filled with butterflies and her heart beating just a little bit faster. she hugged him tight.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:24 am
(( OMFG! I'm all giggly! I can see this situation in some little chibi anime and all i can say is: "AWWWWW!!! IT'S SO CUTE!!!" >w< and I'm not a freak >w< ))

Juromaru smiled and closed his eyes. He kissed the top of her head and gently put his head down on hers. insdie him there was nothing but joy. His heart was racing. His body raced with energy. He stood for what seemed like eternity holding Yue. Listening to her breath, listening to her heart beat. He wasn't sure if time had stopped or if the moments were still passing by.

"Yue..." He lifted her head with his left hand and gently brushed his fingers across her right cheek.
"Thank you." Juromaru leaned down and kissed her lips gently. He smiled and pulled her close looking into her eyes. The light from the candles was dancing in her eyes.

Kevkas

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:53 am
Yue found herself horribly content in his arms, it was peaceful in what felt like some strange warp in time. How long had it been, seconds, minutes, an hour? IT didn't matter much to her. Overcoming such a hurdle had seemed futile earlier but she couldnt have been happier then she was right then.

He spoke, they kissed again and they were staring into each others eyes. His burned like flames, full of such life.

"I'll be here for you , when you come home Juromaru..." she said quietly knowing that even though there was so much here, that he must still go.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:07 pm
"I promise that I'll come back soon. I can't just leave you here like this can I?" He smiled and stepped back from her and grabbed his pack.

"I'll bring you back something special." He stopped and looked at her.
"I can spoil you now right?"

Kevkas

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:31 pm
Yue laughed at his comment though she had the strange suspicion he was serious though this didn't bother her. She gave him one last hug before she left him to go back down and fetch chibi. How long ago had she left her there on the counter,

"ough" Yue tripped over something that immediately began to squeal and run over her legs i9n a frenzy. Getting up and turning around, she found that it was her little bird come to find her. Chibi ran up in joy, sitting on her chest and gently pecking her face lovingly.

"oh hello chibi" she said getting up and picking chibi up with her. The two of them made their way to her quiet mezzanine and collapsed on her bed, letting the sweet warmth of the soft down mattress envelop her and carry her into sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:38 am
((Sorry for my short absence as well. I"ve been having some personal problems))

[S'all good.]

Taketo looked up from his dark hiding spot and noticed Kosho a little mindful than usual. He felt his grip slowly relieve and his tension slowly went away. His worry slowly flowed out of him and he quickly looked as stern and serious as always. He almost flung past her and into the dark hallways without an utter apology, but a whispered response.

"I'm fine, lets go."

Hall after hall and flung down them with ease, not minding Kosho at all. He already had the second instinct that she could always take care of herself if the situation called for it. He peered ahead, feeling their target growing ever nearer to them. Taketo's adrenaline was slowly rising and his tension and fear rose to anxiety and satisfaction. His mind was swirling in a storm of emotion, but on the outside, he just looked as calm and stern as always. He almost let out a grin for the first time, but kept it to himself, where his thoughts remained. Even though he was still feeling the perspiration from his little 'attack,' it was soon beginning to fade away as the scent of the mission was drawing near. He felt skilled, ready, and poised for anything standing in his way.

It's finally here...It's time...

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:19 pm
Tomoyo strode down the blissfully quiet hallway, anticipating a quick soak in the bath. As she passed through the corridors of the theater, soft voices rose up into her ear. Juromaru and Yue...she realized after a moment. Stepping back for a moment, she saw the male thief exit Yue's quarters confidently, heading away from Tomoyo. The observation was a little disquieting. She knew neither thief very well, but to know that they were romantically involved was a surprise. She herself could not imagine such a bond, having isolated herself from the only people she saw consistantly.

Or could I? she wondered, continuing on her way. Is it that I've never had that ability, or that I've simply forgotten? Exasperated with herself, Tomoyo firmly steered her mind back to the task at hand as she entered her own room.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:40 pm
[Nitemare... posterz... crying domokun ]  

Edaniel
Captain

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:52 pm
Edaniel
[Nitemare... posterz... crying domokun ]

((You don't get to whine about people needing to post when you still haven't posted for me yet. Der. Tsubie needs to get posting, too, because you'll likely need her to post after your next one... provided it ever happens. Rawr. domokun ))

[I diiiid, I posted of Shinobu going back to her table with her sis, I'm kinda waiting for aoki.]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:18 am
(( simple. I send Juromaru out into the world. And have him come back all too soon, like two days, and say that he spent eternity in his head unlocking power. If no one objects I'll come back to this post and edit the whole scene into this one. Whattcha think?))  

Kevkas

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:55 pm
(( I don't object, but I'm all in favor of getting on with the show already xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:30 pm
{Forgive me, I was grounded for a long period of time. Now it's over and I'll post more! I promise...
...I mean it this time...}

Fai looked over at Yul, stopping a few steps behind him for his space, before he nodded. "Sounds fine to me," he whispered back his confirmation, brushing some of his light bangs from his face as they neared the elegent door.

He wondered how the other thieves were fairing on their entrance. He knew that, from the brief description in the school of the bath house that there were only two entrances; the one Yul and he were about to enter, and one on the other side where they first entered before they separated. The other ways to get in were through servants' doors.

"When you're ready to go, we'll go in." He said softly a few moments of silence.

{...I don't know what to do with Yuki and Tomi, oh dear....I'll have to put them somewhere...}  

NightmareAlchemist

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:35 pm
Kosho stepped back as he flung past her, stepping up after him so she was only paces behind him, walking just as silently but quickly as he. She glanced from her perephial vision each of the doors at either side of them, feeling herself grow more tensed as she realized the mission's goal was coming up. Hopefully they'd meet up with Fai and Yul and then they'd all go into the room and take care of different things; Kosho would do the main mission since she was assigned it, bu if anyone wanted to help her, that was fine.

In the case of guards, she'd have to pray that Fai and Yul would take care of them; Fai with his quick skills and precision, and Yul, she knew had his talents in the more magical/spiritual sense. Taketo would most likely want to kill the main target, so he'd probably help her.

And then they'd collect their spoils, take the head of the Lord, and bring it to the designated messanger. It would all fall carefully and perfectly; only if they could do this right, though.

So hopefully their little 'audience' wouldn't get in the way.

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games