Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:51 am
-melodramatic sigh- What is the world coming to? rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:54 am
The end of the world? xd blaugh  

Minielf

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:55 am
World' not going to end, it will always be here. It;s humanity that would end, not the world razz  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:35 am
Oh no, the world will end some time, when the Sun runs out of hydrogen atoms and becomes a red giant and whatnot.. ninja  

Niphredil Ithilmir

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:03 am
^ Yes, but my science teacher said that we didn't have to worry about that, since that should happen when we are already dead xd
Plus people keep making stupid theories about when the world would end...
Because on the 06/06/06 at school people from another math class (my friends math class) came out and started saying stuff like "OMG Its the end of the world today at 12PM!!!" (Because their math teacher told them about it or was it someone else...) So we all went to our next lesson. When it was a few seconds away from 12PM in the lesson people started making a countdown, when they got to 0 people started making noises and one girl started making little shrieking noises stare Pathetic. So many people were staring at the clock during the lesson...
After the lesson people started making another theory about "The world is going to end tonight! At midnight!" and some idiot made up the "At midnight a zombie ghost/crazy guy will appear and strangle you to death in your sleep without you knowing"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:37 am
I ahte these theories there too early to happend  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:43 am
They just amuse me. -smirk-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:05 pm
OMG! I love science/theory...like Niph said...Earth and possibly the world will end some time soon...but you don't have to worry about it now...becuase we all will probably be dead by then. 3nodding Because the Sun will nooner or later run out of hydrogen atoms and explode and become a dark hole. 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:07 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Oh no, the world will end some time, when the Sun runs out of hydrogen atoms and becomes a red giant and whatnot.. ninja

Tut tut, after that. There will still be the world, unless science takes back 'mass cannot be destroyed,'  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:08 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
^ Yes, but my science teacher said that we didn't have to worry about that, since that should happen when we are already dead xd
Because on the 06/06/06 at school people from another math class (my friends math class) came out and started saying stuff like "OMG Its the end of the world today at 12PM!!!" (Because their math teacher told them about it or was it someone else...) So we all went to our next lesson. When it was a few seconds away from 12PM in the lesson people started making a countdown, when they got to 0 people started making noises and one girl started making little shrieking noises stare Pathetic. So many people were staring at the clock during the lesson...
After the lesson people started making another theory about "The world is going to end tonight! At midnight!" and some idiot made up the "At midnight a zombie ghost/crazy guy will appear and strangle you to death in your sleep without you knowing"

Then they also believe everything the bible tells them and what people think of the bible despite them not being the original writers of the bible.  

Flammable Bait

yalie5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:57 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
OMG! I love science/theory...like Niph said...Earth and possibly the world will end some time soon...but you don't have to worry about it now...becuase we all will probably be dead by then. 3nodding Because the Sun will nooner or later run out of hydrogen atoms and explode and become a dark hole. 3nodding

That's so depressing. I'd rather no think about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:51 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Lol that is a hilarious story, and I can't believe there are fools in the world who actually fell for the 06/06/06 joke. (06/06/06 does not equal 666, whether or not it is the devil's number).

But I'm one of the suckers who always falls for a 'WW3' scenario since all great events come in trilogies. xd (I thought WW3 would begin after 9/11 after all)  

Minielf

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh Emm Eff Gee!! Lookie!

Pfft.

So the world's gonna end every century?

'Cause o6/o6/o6 happens every century.

I'm decorating the post like everyone else! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:58 pm
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx

That's so depressing. I'd rather no think about it.

To me, it's interesting. mrgreen  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:35 am
[...sinfulanjel...]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh Emm Eff Gee!! Lookie!

Pfft.

So the world's gonna end every century?

'Cause o6/o6/o6 happens every century.

I'm decorating the post like everyone else! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Apparently. rolleyes

@CH - Alright, alright. Point taken.

Actually, if the particles of matter meet particles of anti-matter then they'll combine to form pure energy.. so in theory it could be 'destroyed'..  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games