Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:30 pm
"Interested in what I am? What do you mean?" asked a confused Blaze. "All I want is a home where I am not treated like a freak."

Phantom: Now a girl is in my way. Blast it all, now I need to take her out, pity, she seems so ghost like.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:34 pm

Cassie inhaled deeply before taking a shortcut through one of the many houses that stood at the entrance of the district. it took her no trouble at all to locate the back door, although it took a while to unlock the thing. Once she left, her gaze settled on the well known fountain that stood greatly before her despite it's worn look.. Cassie was half in love with old buildings and antique structures.

Making sure the hood from her sleeveless shirt was covering her head, she ran her fingertips against the cool stone, smiling softly.

Chuzuka

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:35 pm
*BYAKO MINI-EVENT: Rogi's Interrogation*

A blue, pillar of light shot up from amongst some rubble, runes glowing faintly in circles ever upward. The rubble blew away and Rogi stood, massaging his arm gently. "That will be quite enough...from all of you." The pillar of light changed to red and shattered, as if glass, letting loose the runes. Each person, and creature, was encircled by these runes, whose energy connected and lifted each person off of the ground, sealing them in place. "I am Rogi, Servant of the Master of the Little Necropolis, and you all have trespassed here. I am not without mercy, nor is my master, so you each will all have an opportunity to defend yourselves and explain to me why you have come here. Who wants to go first?" Rogi noticed Chris standing next to where Blaze once was. "Miss Chris, please return to the safety of the mansion."

((People Captured include: Edgar, Blaze, Memnon(even though I do not know that is his name), Reiko the android, the Little Dragon Pet of Blaze's, and Cassie.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:42 pm
Edgar sighed, being trapped in runes once more. He was sick and tried of all of this and he just wanted to find whoever had sent this letter. But when Rogi he assumed spoke of being a servant to the Master of this realm, he believed his search was over.  

Siegfried006

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:44 pm
Still drained from the earlier attack, Blaze had no choice but to answer.

"I came here to seek safety from the entity, Phantom, who by the way is trying to KILL ME! He is in Little Necropolis right now, and will do anything to kill me, and everyone else in Byako. I am just looking for a new home, since my old home was destroyed."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:49 pm
"So, you wish to be first then, eh," Rogi said in response to Blaze who had now spoken. "So, you came here hoping to find shelter from this Phantom, and wish to simply find a place to live? Then, my first question is, why did you start attacking innocents?"  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:50 pm
Phantom: Hm. Servant of the master of Little Necropolis, hehehehe. The info is mine but I want to see what happens.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:53 pm
"I felt threatened, and I got angry. Anger makes me more powerful, but I lose control of my powers and myself when I get to angry. I can't help it."  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Chuzuka

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Cassie didn't even so much at flinch at the situation she found herself in. It did piss the hell out of her though.
" Of course! I get sent here, now I'm accused of trespassing and liable for imprisonment." She muttered before shooting a glare at the offensive runes. "Great."

Cassie pulled down her hood, revealing strands of bluish/silver strands that gleamed under the light provided. She stayed silent, glancing at the others who were now in her view. She'd speak when spoken too. it's times like these were manners could save a life.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:55 pm
Rogi considered the boys answer before speaking again. "My second question is, what are you? I obviously know you are at least, a part wolf and human, but what else?"  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:57 pm
"Part dragon, and part shadow."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:01 pm
"Is that all, then," he asked. "You aren't half-demon, or at least part-demon?" Rogi's Runic-blade disappeared in a waft of blue-dust.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:03 pm
"Not that I know of, and just in case your wondering, the cloth on my neck is permanently bound there and it gives me the shadow part and powers.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games