Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:39 am
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
She nodded at him and turned back to the way she was walking. "Well, you want to come along, so you might want to keep up." she said to him as she ran into the forest surrounding the place she had woken up in.

"oh,almost forgot,you left this in the room you were sleeping in"
he hands her her katana's
"do you still know how to use this"
She stopped again and looked at her old weapons. "I think so." she said as she picked them up and starting swinging them gracefully and swiftly like she did when she fought the heartless.

"alright good, and one more thing,try to think of anger"xidan is trying to get her to get her eyes black
"Anger for what?" she asked him as she kept swinging the kantanas around.

"just do it,its going to help"
She stared at him confused for a second and then tried to think of something that would make her mad. She kept getting angrier at the man that kidnapped her and took away her memory as her grip on her kantanas grew tighter.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:56 am
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
She stopped again and looked at her old weapons. "I think so." she said as she picked them up and starting swinging them gracefully and swiftly like she did when she fought the heartless.

"alright good, and one more thing,try to think of anger"xidan is trying to get her to get her eyes black

She stared at him confused for a second and then tried to think of something that would make her mad. She kept getting angrier at the man that kidnapped her and took away her memory as her grip on her kantanas grew tighter.

"whats wrong,do you see differently?"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:01 am
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

"No, but i remember the face of the man that did this to me." she said quietly yet very angrily.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:03 am
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

"No, but i remember the face of the man that did this to me." she said quietly yet very angrily.

xidan starts to think that she lost the power so he took out spirit energy and gave it to her"dont worry about this,it wont hurt,this will help u"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:05 am
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

xidan starts to think that she lost the power so he took out spirit energy and gave it to her"dont worry about this,it wont hurt,this will help u"
"Dont touch me." she said to him as her eyes flashed black for a quick second before they returned to normal.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:07 am
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

"Dont touch me." she said to him as her eyes flashed black for a quick second before they returned to normal.

"Wait,how did you feel right there,do it again"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:08 am
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

"No." she said shaking her head as she started to get a sharp pain as some memories came back, but it caused her some pain.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:11 am
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

"No." she said shaking her head as she started to get a sharp pain as some memories came back, but it caused her some pain.

xidan is getting worried"whats happening!"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:12 am
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

"I dont know." she said as she some memories of Xidan flooded her memory.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:18 am
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

xidans starts reading her mind and he sees alot of memorys coming to her and he cant focus  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:21 am
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

xidans starts reading her mind and he sees alot of memorys coming to her and he cant focus
All the memories of Xidan stopped and she looked around and then back at him with a weird facial expression. She seem confused, and yet slightly angry as well as happy. "Xidan, where are we?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:29 am
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

All the memories of Xidan stopped and she looked around and then back at him with a weird facial expression. She seem confused, and yet slightly angry as well as happy. "Xidan, where are we?"

"i dont know but we gotta go somewhere else"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:32 am
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

"So then where are we going?" she asked him in the way she used to.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:34 am
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

"we have to find sora"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:37 am
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

"we have to find sora"
"Find who?" she asked him curiously.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games