Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:51 am
"Great! Now that's done, you can start learning academy level jutsu."

Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone)
Description: Basically your typical clone, formed from wind. It is easily bested by any sort of skill, but this clone is still better than the average bunshin as it is able to attack and be attacked.

"This jutsu is a farely easy technique to master. It takes 5 posts to master."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:54 am
((how many lines?))  

Bodhisattva Empress

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:56 am
It doesn't matter. Just post 5 times as an RP until you get it right.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:02 am
((Hmmm I could get used to this guild. I think I might stay lazy))

Ariana focused chakra up her spine beginning to mold chakra. The chakra then began to form an aura around her body as she held a seal. She formed an image in her head of her self and began to manipulate the chakra to create a structure similar to hers. SHe closed her eyes and when she completed what she thought would be a clone of herself she opened her eyes to see a blobby ball of chakra in front of her.
"Hmmm whats that about?"
Ariana asked herself releasing the seal and allowing the ball of chakra to disperse.
"Maybe I should keep my eyes open"

Bodhisattva Empress

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:06 am
Daisuke sat down to the ground as Arianna practiced this technique.

"What helped me when I learned this jutsu was focusing on something other than the jutsu. I don't know if that will work for you, but it might be worth a shot."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:08 am
Ariana took a deep breath and stood straight keeping a perfect structure for the chakra to travel up her spine. The chakra branched out once again. Ariana began to remember how she was learning to control her chakra from earlier practicing. She forced the chakra slowly through her to the ends of her body like her feet and hands. She released the chakra slowly from her body just to get a regular expelling flow of chakra going naturally.

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:14 am
Daisuke Hyouton
Daisuke sat down to the ground as Arianna practiced this technique.

"What helped me when I learned this jutsu was focusing on something other than the jutsu. I don't know if that will work for you, but it might be worth a shot."

Ariana laughed a bit turning to Daisuke
"I'd give that a shot but I don't believe in that method on my first few attempts."
Ariana said holding the constant and steady release of chakra. She developed a new idea and began to stare at Daisuke. She used his body structure as the model for her. She held a seal and focused the chakra accordingly trying to match the proportion of his body. It came out shaky and not really looking much like Daisuke at all but it was a great improvement compared to her last attempt. She sighed releasing the seal feeling slightly frustrated.
"I hope I get this sometime soon."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:19 am
Ariana focused up a good amount of chakra once again using the wind element. She began to mold chakra holding a seal once again using Daisuke as a picture of reference. This a clone of Daisuke formed almost in the same perfect image of Daisuke. Ariana released the seal but didn't cancel the clone out. She was satisfied with it and tried to make it stand. The clone slowly attempted to stand and began to disfigure. Ariana was slightly irritated but tried to keep it as steady as she could. The clone walked a few steps then poofed.

Bodhisattva Empress

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:22 am
"I assure you will get this instantly. Academy level techniques don't take much time. Soon you'll be learning Jounin techniques."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:30 am
YOu'r doing very well, but remeber you won't want to make clones of your opponent during a battle unless you have total control over it. Otherwise you'll make a perfect clone and it will go with your opponent, if it has the right thinking of, "I am an image of this person, so why am I taking orders from this person?"  

D a i j b

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:41 am
((Last post))
Ariana relaxed taking a seat in the chair she formed the clone in. She rested her elbow on the desk and her head on her hand keeping her head up. She pondered for a moment then combed her hair back as she sighed and tilted back and tilted her head back looking up out of frustration and trying to clear her mind.
"I'll be lucky if I make it to C ranked jutsus. I'm starting to think my parents got me all wrong. I can't do this, I don't know why I thought I could.... I should have started earlier."
Ariana then looked towards Daisuke as he watched her stress for no real reason. Ariana looked down for a moment letting her hair blocker her sight while thinking she was trying to hard maybe he was right. If she didn't try thinking about it too much she'd be able to perform it. She viewed it as such a big deal when it should have been quite simple. She stood up a few minutes later feeling no pressure. She took a deep breath almost feeling light headed if anything that was all she was thinking about. Everything else she did with very little thought or problems. She focused chakra up her spine and allowed it to branch out like the branches on a tree. The chakra began to focus through her shoulders and hips and soon to her legs and arms. Ariana could feel a difference as if she were getting somewhere and she actually had control. Ariana then finished it off holding a seal as chakra began to focus to her neck and head. Her chakra molded becoming visible forming an aura around her whole body. She then channeled her chakra into a figure before her but this time not as Daisuke but as herself thinking of the comment he just made. As the clone formed it made a clone of her younger self but relatively close in perfection. Ariana then released the seal and the clone functioned on its own. Ariana smiled happy she finally did this technique. Now maybe she could move onto a new technique.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:47 am
-Daisuke clapped his hands a few times and then got up off the desk.-

"Great job. You've mastered the Kage Bushin jutsu. Do you feel ok to move on to the next jutsu, or would you rather take a break?"  

D a i j b

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:52 am
Ariana felt perfectly okay since her chakra supply was quite high due to her biju. Ariana smiled hearing him clap and glad he helped.
"Thankyou and yes, I'm fine. Let's continue."
She said eager to learn the next technique  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:52 am
hey guys can any of you help me ... i whana see if my mines are well hiden
iv planted some in the training ground... thou theyr all duds so no need to wory smile  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:55 am
Korioki Mishima
hey guys can any of you help me ... i whana see if my mines are well hiden
iv planted some in the training ground... thou theyr all duds so no need to wory smile

((lmao your character wants to use mines on actual humans? You do know that you are kicked from the village if you kill someone right?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games