Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imyavie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:38 pm
Barton town is on its way down the toilet. Everyone keeps making "wolf RP!!!" or "Vamp RP!!!!" or "Slaves! Female master onlee!"

gonk

I miss the olden days. Its sad because noobs just started their infestation recently, so the olden days are like, August...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:41 pm
One week until I'm off for Christmas vacation. And um...that's all I have to say at the moment.

Oh, I venture into the subforum only to post in the Bakshi Legolas, 50 Reasons, and Off Topic thread. I might go into some other thread, but I don't post.  

Kementari

Melian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:07 pm
I don't really post that much anymore. Not in the forums, or here. ;x If I wasn't trying to download something, I would go post and revive the LOTR forum somewhat.

*must keep the gaia addiction* ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:14 pm
Behold, as Falathrim changes the subject most abruptly for the second time in a row!

I just beat Super Mario 64 with 16 stars. That was fun.  

Falathrim

Onoj

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:57 pm
Nice! I like that game. That and Mario Party because I rock at it. My friends won't even play anymore because I just end up getting every single star.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:58 pm
Falathrim
Behold, as Falathrim changes the subject most abruptly for the second time in a row!

I just beat Super Mario 64 with 16 stars. That was fun.

Good job Falathrim! I haven't played that in a long time, but its a great game. 3nodding  

zylaxidia

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:28 pm
Nienna of the Valar
Yeah, I mostly just stick to the guil-

*stops mid post to stare at the preview for Phantom of the Opera movie*
xd Yay! I just hope that it doesn't suck... sweatdrop

Behold as Zach's an a*****e--

"Yeah we know that!"

Ahem (Shut up Elainya) As I was saying behold as Zach is an a*****e and changes the topic back.

I read in the newspaper today that during filming, the girl playing Christine went to the bathroom and accidently ripped the back of her dress. They fimled a whole song without her noticing it was a bit breezy. And nobody told her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:48 pm
I heart Phantom of the Opera.

*hums various songs*  

Falathrim

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:01 pm
Elly and I almost got shot in downtown LA once because we were driving through a very (Very...) bad neighborhood with the windows in my 1985 Honda Civic rolled down singing a duet of All I Ask of You.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:45 pm
I like Mario Kart 64. I managed to get gold trophies for all four Grand Prix races on 150 CC's. It took me a good hour or more to pass Banshee Boardwalk (I hate that course). I used to always use the Princess, but I found she was too light and was hard to steer, so now I'm always Bower.

Except when I play, I become competitive and get really pissy if I'm winning and slip on a banana or fall off a cliff into water/lava/the beginning of the course. So then people can't talk to me, without me biting off their head (at least until that course is over).

Woo 100th post in Guild!
*throws confetti*  

Kementari

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:33 am
They are too many! gonk

The subforum is breached! Fall back! FALL BACK!!

Really, the subforum is junk now. When I discovered it, in September (Or was it August...?), it was somewhat cleaned. It was fun to post there, and to come up with interesting discussions.

Now it's a big pile of spam, except for some "diamonds among the rubbish".

Pretty much all of Gaia is infested, but there is no other subforum that is so spammy, except for LOTR. Because the others have mods that are online most of the time, cleansing them! stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:50 am
As is said in my sig, the SubForum needs a Char-char. Oh well.

[gloat]
I get to see Phantom for FREE.

As well as any other movie of my choosing.
[/gloat]  

Caeleste

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:31 am
Menegil
Pretty much all of Gaia is infested, but there is no other subforum that is so spammy, except for LOTR. Because the others have mods that are online most of the time, cleansing them! stressed

Oh, there are other really spammy subforums and such. We just don't see them. We notice all the spam in the LOTR subforum because we're regulars there and know what belongs there and what doesn't.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:12 am
Zurgiea
Menegil

Oh, there are other really spammy subforums and such. We just don't see them. We notice all the spam in the LOTR subforum because we're regulars there and know what belongs there and what doesn't.

Actually, i'd say it was one of the worst. sweatdrop It's gone from being a LOTR themed GD/ED, to being a LOTR themed Chatterbox. gonk  

Khorkalba

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:56 am
it scares me...I only go there to post in the bakshi legolas thread.

did Kirjava and Zero Stance not join this guild?
or were they not invited?  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games