Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:57 am

dont worry...i have my plan already set..i wont die hopefully...i just need a seal to get rid of the demon in me till then...so if im angel i cant die...(smiling) then ill be 16 and older than you(pokes his nose and giggles kiising back)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:59 am

Gohma smiled. His mind wandered to his own birthday which wasn't much farther away. He still hadn't told anyone and probably never would. The day only showed another of his mistakes. Brought more of the pain from the past. He hugged her tighter.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:02 am

hmmm?(she looked up) your eyes.....gohma kun..i noticed somethings....(looks down) were not very open....i dont know what exactly all goes on with you....what all bothers you.....i dont want you to fight that pain any longer by yourself...(putting her hands on his chest) do you hear it? its screaming out for help...its in so much pain and confusion.....(puts head against his chest)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:06 am

Gohma smiled slightly. "The pain that I feel has been buried deeply. I don't talk about my past much, it only reveals that pain in full to me. It hurts more than I could ever imagine. I don't want to have to put you in that pain I feel, ecspecially when it is nothing compared to what you have felt, what you have dealt with. You don't have to feel that, you don't have to go down my paths, you don't have to immerse yourself in the darkness of my past. I don't want you to feel that." He kissed her passionately, roughly. He pulled her tighter immersing himself into the kiss. "You don't have to feel that." He whispered quietly.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:14 am

(she shook her head no) i want to though..theres not a need.....i want to take the pain away as you did for me....i wnt you to be completely happy as well..... i thoguht it would never come for me...i was ready to die before i met you...to commit sucide and give up because noone knew truley.... then ....i started living here...and you were gentle and kind...(clutched at his shirt) the thing i never had before.....and i could touch you without it burning me....it was hard to let you in.....i left cuz i was scared of my own feelings...i had never felt like that before....(eyes are shaky looking down then she shut them)...i wasnt complete.....but.....then....i came back around.....and you didnt get angry or mad....my pain...it still exist....but i want to bare yous as well.....(looks into his eyes)(she kisses him roughy and passionalteyputing her hand on his neck)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:19 am

He kissed her back. He put all of his feelings over the past into that kiss. The love, the anger, and everything else. "I'm happier than I have ever been when I am around you. That pain is buried deeper than I feel now. It isn't part of my life anymore." He sighed again and his mind wandered onto the new pain that was there. The pain of being split between two people he loved deeply. It was terrible what he was doing to Miharu here, and yet. He would deal with that new pain when it arrived. He kissed her again and picked her up off of him. He hugged her close as he stood and kissed her again.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:23 am

still.... that pain...will always haunt you....((i have to go son then illl be on after the waitnign list calls my name)) i see it gohma kun....whethe its buried or not...i still feel it....or whatever pain is there i feel it!(stands up) remember...what ever pain you feel feel it too..my soul is connected to yours...if you die...i die...you get injured..i get injured...you feel emotional pain i end up feeling it just as wel(nods head) but i will bare it all to be with you.... thats why i cant let go of the fact that you need to be with miharu
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:26 am

Gohma wrapped his arms around her and kissed her again. "I need to be with who I choose." He whispered into her ear while he hugged her. "And I chose you." He smiled and kissed her again. "But at this point I have to get out of the house. I'll be back later on." He smiled and hugged her tighter before letting go and walking to the door.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:33 am

Miharu was on the roof! Since yesterday she heard everything and she was in shock crying
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:41 am

(dess sat on the couch) im so sorry gohma kun...(she spoke to herself)all this....i hurt you miharu ikkie.....aquasi....im so sorry....(looks to floor) i wish..maybe...if you...and i....maybe...the pain would stop...i wish i could turn into the rain...so i can fall down and feel your pain....gohma kun...

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:54 am

Gohma didn't hear her as he walked out of the door. His mind was on what he would say to Miharu as he wandered out silently.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:04 am

Tokuno stood up and gathered the papers off of his desk. He stacked them all neatly and then capped the inkwells that were scattered every where. Sighing once at the mess that came with what he was doing he walked into the kitchen and began making a meal for himself.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:36 am

Tokuno finished the meal and walked back into his study. He began working once more.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:59 am

Gohma entered the house quietly. Shirt held in his hand. He was still wet from the rain earlier so he walked to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. He dropped his shirt to the floor and walked into the living room. He sat on sofa and dried his hair.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:34 am

He rose to his feet and traveled back to the bathroom. He dropped the towel in the clothes hamper and walked back into the living room.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games