Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Ye Olde MASTER Pokemon gym thread. dun make n e mor. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:28 pm
What the Pho
Zetshimaru
Xilo, Zet noticed something. Zet has no idea if Xilo has any battle pokemon other then Xilo's gym ones. Zet knows Rad and Pho have different pokemon. And Zet is sure Food does, because Food's gym lets Food make all kinds of pokemon.

So basicaly Zet's point is Zet wants to battle Xilo when Xilo is outside Xilo's gym.

Zet would really like it if it was a 6 on 6 match, no ubers, singles or doubles.

Will Xilo battle with Zet, over the weekend or some other time?

(Yay, talking in third person, which Zet kind of didn't all day without knowing sweatdrop )

That should be a good match. And I have more different kinds of pokemon that are high level, but I don't know how to utilize them well, Lulz.
I could help you develop team stratagies.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:02 pm
I forgot to mention...
I have a second copy of Diamond.

I use it to get more TM's and evolving items.
I only plan on going though the story again once.

I might use it as an alternate character or something.
Like for the Evil Team or something.  

melikefood

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:30 pm
melikefood
I forgot to mention...

a second copy? why not get pearl, and get its unique pokemon?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:10 am
~Xiloscent~
What the Pho
Zetshimaru
Xilo, Zet noticed something. Zet has no idea if Xilo has any battle pokemon other then Xilo's gym ones. Zet knows Rad and Pho have different pokemon. And Zet is sure Food does, because Food's gym lets Food make all kinds of pokemon.

So basicaly Zet's point is Zet wants to battle Xilo when Xilo is outside Xilo's gym.

Zet would really like it if it was a 6 on 6 match, no ubers, singles or doubles.

(Yay, talking in third person, which Zet kind of didn't all day without knowing sweatdrop )

That should be a good match. And I have more different kinds of pokemon that are high level, but I don't know how to utilize them well, Lulz.

Yeah, but if I list the diferent kinds of pokemon I have, a lot of people will know.

What the Pho

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:26 am
Zetshimaru

Yay for Rad having a decent gym team and crappy non gym team!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:34 am
What the Pho
~Xiloscent~
What the Pho
Zetshimaru

Yeah, but if I list the diferent kinds of pokemon I have, a lot of people will know.
you could get them to me on MSN, then only a fellow gym leader would know.  

Xilo The Odd

melikefood

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:12 pm
~Xiloscent~
melikefood
I forgot to mention...

a second copy? why not get pearl, and get its unique pokemon?

My cousin gave me his copy at a discount, he traded his Pokémon game with an old copy of Rocket Slime.

Also, My lil' bro and the people in the Pokémon clique all have pearl.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:37 pm
Well from those matches I can tell that Xilo's gym is going to be a lot better.  

Zetshimaru

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:56 pm
Zetshimaru
oh it'll get even better. and continue to get better. cause most of my training will stop at lvl 50 for everything... then i'll keep going to 100 in my spare time.

1 of my new team is ready.

i have about 10 others on my list to train  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:38 pm
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru
oh it'll get even better. and continue to get better. cause most of my training will stop at lvl 50 for everything... then i'll keep going to 100 in my spare time.

ugh.... This means I going to have to finish the rest of my pokemon if I want to keep up then sweatdrop  

Zetshimaru

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:59 pm
~Xiloscent~
What the Pho
~Xiloscent~
What the Pho
Zetshimaru

you could get them to me on MSN, then only a fellow gym leader would know.

Sure, when I get the time to.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:35 am
Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru

ugh.... This means I going to have to finish the rest of my pokemon if I want to keep up then sweatdrop

yup.

oh i found out i was missing the Attack Power item, so i'll be using som of my new pokemon in the battle tower to get points. and then there is other items i plan on getting that cost even more, so we'll see what happens.  

Xilo The Odd

xxDarkGaaraxx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:50 pm
~Xiloscent~
so i'm still workin on getting me a male and female staryu (to get breeding started at least) and then i'll conqures emeralds elite four, then rebuild my team, and i'll be back in buisness by next year.
wait staryu and starmie have no genders, unless u realized that already sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:56 pm
xxDarkGaaraxx
~Xiloscent~
so i'm still workin on getting me a male and female staryu (to get breeding started at least) and then i'll conqures emeralds elite four, then rebuild my team, and i'll be back in buisness by next year.
wait staryu and starmie have no genders, unless u realized that already sweatdrop

Um that was posted close to the last time you loged on xp

Anyways Garra you up for a battle?  

Zetshimaru

xxDarkGaaraxx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:59 pm
Zetshimaru
xxDarkGaaraxx
~Xiloscent~

Um that was posted close to the last time you loged on xp

Anyways Garra you up for a battle?
sorry still have no wifi crying  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games