Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:23 pm

Nuuu! Nohea, you can't leave me! -Nohea disappears- Wahhhh! I want my Nohea back!! Okie... Bye bye Nohea, come back soon!

-ish getting squishified- Getting hard... To... Breathe here!! >.< -huggles back dispite the small breathing problem-

Yeah, kind of like Hulk, but I get that. Poor Sakura, man that... -goes to check name- Iredezria, making Ai-y sad. That makes Makie sad! Awwwe, Makie is sad now. U.U

Working on the plot here, but I'm pretty lazy too. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:28 pm

XD. Makie, and Iredezria is only one of the seven evil people i have. BUt i don't think i'll put all my evil characters on Ria. XP.

::remembers Makie super duper long posts when she was RPing with Oliver at the slumber party::

When you posted in the Slumber party, it was like writing an essay each time you posted. It was fun, except i would always run out of things to say.

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:39 pm

Awww, why not? Eh, probably because you don't have enough time, that's cool. It would be nice to see all your ebil creations though! XD

Ahaha, really? I tried to make them long and all dramatic/romancy/shyful. The only problem is, I don't think romancy and shyful are words. @_o But I'm glad you had fun! I liked it too! -huggles her Oliver plushie- Awwwe, too bad Oliver wasn't real, I'd keep him to myself and huggle him when I feel sad.

-Remembers Sakura saying once that she couldn't do the romantic scenes, but did her best-

I thought you were good and you managed to keep the rp going and all that stuffs! I'd run out of things and then I'd freak out on a stress ball then start writing more. Poor stress ball, I probably deformed it. o.o

I dunno why it was long there, probably because I was still new at romancy stuffs too. So yeah... The final result were very, very ,very....

-5 hours later-

Very, very, very long posts! >.<
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:41 pm

>> <<

Maybe I should bring out that event tomorrow. I'm all eager now! *whines*

Ceron

Inaluke

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:48 pm

bored...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:59 pm

Makie. Huggles, ebil, and teh is not words but we still use them. XD!? If Ai was caught in a romantic scene and someone confessed there love to her she would be like, "WTF?" and runaway looking like this "o_o"

XDDDDDD!!!

<333333

That stress ball...you should see what i do with my panda stuffed animals. When i'm caught in a braid dead situation, i would punch and tackle my beloved panda stuffed animals.

Did you know, that i have over 20 panda stuffed animals? My favorite one is this frizzled looking panda named Pinball. XD Pinball is the RoXerS!!!!1111one one

Dude....i would do anything for those panda hats on gaia. gonk

Ai`
Crew

Kurai-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:07 pm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:08 pm

IMPORTANT MESSAGE.

Kevin. Ah; a reminder: I have been reviewing profiles several time, I didn't design the input-forms but I do know what the expectations are supposed to be. Like flaws, physical or cerebral flaws, I think it must contains defects or aspects where by the character are intolerant to. Like dairy, you accidentally take in your system, you reflect upon it. Ah, I'm not saying that what there is visible/written is wrong, but there should be a suitable combination. Something that another can use against the character, and from my perspective now: you must know the advanced teachings of psychology to humilliate another one in sentimental terms, 'hurt their feelings'. But certainly in battle that wouldn't be the case, to out-talk someone till they begin to drop tears and then 'Blam-Wham!'=> you win. So...it should be watched.
Oh, there is too attributes that are insignificant to a higher extent, but inefficient for usage for another one when battling, like being 'careless, shy, cries easily, or even trips usually over his feet'. I'm not pinpointing anyone, I just gave examples over what I'm reffering about to deliver my point in the debate (or under-construction debate.)

Kevin Kun

Ceron

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:12 pm

Anyway guys, I'm gonna go play Guild Wars now and such, 'cause Kurai still isn't around and I need to talk to him. He's sooo mean. T.T;;;
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:13 pm

Ahh, true true, I guess it's fine to just mispronou- mistype words or just have fun with them. ^.^ Ehehehe, you just made my day Sakura. I'd love to see that happen. It would be quite funny!

XPPPPPPPP!!! domokun heart whee

Hoe!!!! Over 2o!? I only have three main favorite plushies. It includes a five year old Beanie Baby Flip that my brother gave to me. And two stuffed animals, a snowman and a monkey, that my favorite skating coach gave me! I could never punch them or throw them around. Bad memories... -remembers a hamster incident-

That hamster, it's dead now but it lived through some of the tragedies of life. Poor thing, I wish I could cuggle it again. U.U

Anyways, before I actually cry, I'll think of something else... ALL YOUR PIE!!! Nyahahaha, what a good flash, but because I'm mean I ignored your post. As such I shall reply to the little bit I ignored and shunned.

Awwwe! How cute! Pinball, sounds funnyful! ^.^ And for the panda hats, god, I'd sell my soul for that and all the other donation items from 2oo3 and bunny slippers. Bunny.... Slippers.... -chants-

ACK!!! SHOWER!!!?? NUUUUU!!!! I have to get a shower, and hopefully I'll be able to get back on after. But just incase, bye bye Sakura! -tacklehuggleglomps Ai-

Sincerely Sunshine

x Atrus x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:25 pm

*sigh* I guess I'll just continue to float in and out of this guild, unable to rp for long enough to really be a part of Ria.
Inaluke rolled 20 100-sided dice: 70, 90, 39, 22, 5, 19, 73, 43, 46, 55, 27, 42, 38, 85, 40, 50, 64, 5, 83, 62 Total: 958 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:30 pm

THE ORANGE PANDAS OF DOOM ARE COMING TO STEAL OUR TOAST!!! WE MUST PELT THEM WITH SOCCER BALLS FILLED WITH NAPALM!!! FEAR THEM FOR THEY HAVE YOUR MUNKEY SPLATTERS!!! PLATAPUS!!!

Inaluke

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:37 pm

^3^!!!!! Panda ish da rulez!!!!!!!!

Awwww...poor hampsters. Why did you have to leave Makie?!!!?!!! WHY!!!!! WHY GOD!!! DAMN YOUUUUU!!!! ::shakes fists in the air:: OMG MAKIE!!! YOU JUST GAVE ME MY MEMORIES!!

BEANIE BABIES!!!! domokun heart domokun

Damn, those were like the shnizzbizz!! I loved buying those and count how many i had. I ended up with four buckets filled with beanie babies and i'm still collecting because the're sooo cutteeee! and they make me smile. I remember when i was little i use to put my beanie babies in a circle and make my new beanie babie fall down into the middle of the circle like it was a ritual.

Oh! and when i started to collect panda lovable items i would make up stories like "Panda land" or "pandatopia" that was fun times. ^_~

But then came the day when i went to the Washington DC's national Zoo when i was ten years old, i saw da panda's!!! (i forgot there names) and it was sooo cool. I still have a t-shirt that says National zoo with the panda's faces on them. [/ends panda chat]

::huggles shirt::

Ja! Panda hat! I would do more then give my soul!! I think that item would be my main goal once i'm done with all my other gaia goals. >_
Noooo!!! Makie!!!! Don't leave meeee!!!! Oh wells, stares at all the people who are left in The General
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:44 pm

Anyone want to rp with Ryoohki?

Kurai-san

Kevin Kun

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:46 pm

Questionaire.

Please read the following...
Steve. You know, we are in the General thread and Ria High School isn't only for Rp-ing, it comes in first place, but there isn't just one place right? Anyway, I wanted to know fellow students' thoughts better...to do such I must make a topic. Like what do the females and males think about dating someone else nevertheless forgetting about another one you had first, what about 'cheating'?

-What would you do?
-What decisions would you take for the relationship?
-What would you think if it was a friend of yours, or even family (it happens.)?
-How would you discuss about this?
-Would you 'go' after the person and make brute physical contact?
-Would you forgive?
-Would you forget, 'let is pass by' / nevermind the matter?

Tables do turn when you're instead of the victim, the 'offender'...Questions related about this side will be developed in the furthest approach of the other side (Victim's side.)
Ah, you can add more Q.- and A. to it, but keep it to a limit or it'll lose point, please maximum three, if there is one constantly being shown by others, it could be added.
No, I'm not a Ria moderator, but this is the General thread, and this isn't a plan..it is something made by the people-for-the people. And no, you don't need to express your deepest feelings over this topic, just your intentions connected with the questionaire. I'm just like every member in this guild, but keep the language manner decent so this type of ideas wouldn't be restricted for abusive use.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games