Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:47 pm
And speaking of the STARS office, am I the only one that would have liked too see some of the pre-mansion incident STARS team, doing police stuff?
I actually think that the characters would be interesting to develop outside of just zombies and monsters.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:26 pm
Well, as cool as that would be, the best they'd do with that would be like... A point and click adventure game. And while I'd love to see a Still Life version of Raccoon City, it's obvious that unlike back in the days of RE1, 2 and 3, Capcom now prefers "ACTION PACKED THRILL RIDE! TESTOSTERONE!" to puzzles, and things that actually involve using one's brain.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:09 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, I'd rather recreate rooms from the olde RE games, like, something that's only been available with the old school graphics, taking that and making it all super detailed... I mean, to remake something from the remake, I gotta say, I can't imagine doing a better job than they already did.

oh yeah thats true huh? cuz if i remember correctly on the making of the remake, they took pictures of actual rooms of that building and incorporated it into the game. so what you're looking at is actually photo realistic. which is an amazing concept to do versus CGing the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:36 pm
Of what building?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:13 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Dude, where IS this building? I went to the gibson house, but I just assumed that I'd need to get my lockpick skill up for the little toy house. But since there's a key... Where is it?

It's in L'Enfant plaza. Just a warning though: it's crawling with Super Mutants. But really, unless you have the Explorer Perk, it's not really worth making the trek all the way down there for the key. All that was in there were a couple Buffouts, some water and some potato chips.

Chase Me To The End
Lol, how did you imagine me? And no, I wasn't lol.

Not sure. Always thought you had blonde hair for some strange reason. It probably has something to do with your original avatar or something.

Garcian Smith
And speaking of the STARS office, am I the only one that would have liked too see some of the pre-mansion incident STARS team, doing police stuff?
I actually think that the characters would be interesting to develop outside of just zombies and monsters.

Actually dude, no you're not. A while back in one of the threads... something about an RE wish? Anyway, somewhere in that thread, I said said something to that effect. That I would have loved to have seen a prequel that covered the S.T.A.R.S. team's exploits before the mansion incident. The closest you'll ever get is the little multiplayer minigame in RE biggrin S. I mean, it's still mansion incident stuff, but you can play as any of the S.T.A.R.S. members (besides Joseph -_-).

But yeah, you read all their backstories and stuff in the instruction manual, and in the game most of them just serve as mutilated corpses you find. But yeah, I would definitely just like to watch them shooting the s**t in the office, ragging on Brad for being a chicken s**t or something. Anything like that would be awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:30 am
Well, it's not totally impossible. I mean, we could put together something like maybe a text based RPG with visuals type of game. Canas is taking programming, if I'm not mistaken, right? And I can provide the visuals.
Just throwing it out there, it could be an interesting little project.

And I've started working on rigging and posing models. This is my first one in like, 2 years, but I think it turned out really well. The room was feeling a bit empty.

I ripped the textures right from the game, but the 3D model I made from scratch.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:11 am
Cool.......................I'm so freaking hyper right now I just ate somme kind of chocolate filled with ....It's suppose to be like a......wine thingy, but too me it tastes like badly made cherry.....jelly...yeah that's it jelly. It's called Prot Wine Chocolate. It's made in Japan I think. It has Japanese on it...... made by Feruta....sounds fruity. IT has like a picture of red wine in the front........Anybody have any PHotoshop requests? I can use a challenge to refresh my skills. Almost done watchign knowing. Stupid Megavideo....only allwoed to watch 73 mins for free. Rigth when it was near the oend my 72 mins were up....@#%Q@#%!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:58 am
Thee Stranger
Biohazard EXTREME
Dude, where IS this building? I went to the gibson house, but I just assumed that I'd need to get my lockpick skill up for the little toy house. But since there's a key... Where is it?

It's in L'Enfant plaza. Just a warning though: it's crawling with Super Mutants. But really, unless you have the Explorer Perk, it's not really worth making the trek all the way down there for the key. All that was in there were a couple Buffouts, some water and some potato chips.

Chase Me To The End
Lol, how did you imagine me? And no, I wasn't lol.

Not sure. Always thought you had blonde hair for some strange reason. It probably has something to do with your original avatar or something.

Garcian Smith

Actually dude, no you're not. A while back in one of the threads... something about an RE wish? Anyway, somewhere in that thread, I said said something to that effect. That I would have loved to have seen a prequel that covered the S.T.A.R.S. team's exploits before the mansion incident. The closest you'll ever get is the little multiplayer minigame in RE biggrin S. I mean, it's still mansion incident stuff, but you can play as any of the S.T.A.R.S. members (besides Joseph -_-).

But yeah, you read all their backstories and stuff in the instruction manual, and in the game most of them just serve as mutilated corpses you find. But yeah, I would definitely just like to watch them shooting the s**t in the office, ragging on Brad for being a chicken s**t or something. Anything like that would be awesome.

Fan fiction can't fill the void forever.  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:35 am
Alkaizer87
Cool.......................I'm so freaking hyper right now I just ate somme kind of chocolate filled with ....It's suppose to be like a......wine thingy, but too me it tastes like badly made cherry.....jelly...yeah that's it jelly. It's called Prot Wine Chocolate. It's made in Japan I think. It has Japanese on it...... made by Feruta....sounds fruity. IT has like a picture of red wine in the front........Anybody have any PHotoshop requests? I can use a challenge to refresh my skills. Almost done watchign knowing. Stupid Megavideo....only allwoed to watch 73 mins for free. Rigth when it was near the oend my 72 mins were up....@#%Q@#%!

I don't usually eat Japanese snacks. I dunno, whenever I tried any, they tasted... Cheap and everything sweet seems a little bit salty too, which isn't always a good thing.
So yeah, I don't eat Japanese snacks anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:41 am
Sushi is awesome. So are chopsticks.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:24 am
Oh, I love sushi, I just consider it a meal, not a snack. Japanese meals are awesome. Japanese snacks kinda suck. That's my stand.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:35 am
Dang it I can still feel the novicane they gave me....Anyways...so yeah I jsut got back from the dentist at a hospital. I had a tooth incident, one being that I shouldn't have flossed my teeth. Result? making me spend over 1k in NTtotal in USD? around 30USD more news is that I might haveto get a root cannal....my mom will freak when I tell her this in the morning.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:22 am
That sucks, man. Dentists are parasites. They charge way too much.

My dentist is cool though. Gotta love the Russian connections. I got my teeth cleaned, and two white fillings for less than $300.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:14 am
@Bio: Good work with the demonic nurse hooker Lol.

Also, I'm gonna get responding to your best of playstation journal entry soon. I promise to go into detail.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:39 am
Thanks. I know Silent Hill isn't your cup of tea, but hey, I guess that's more nurse booty for me. Speaking of which:

User Image

I'll probably make something RElated soon.
I wanted to make the Serenity ship from Firefly. But man, that's an intricate piece of modeling. I found this extremely detailed tutorial online, and eventually I'll get to it. It'll end up looking as good as in the show/movie. That's how detailed it is. But I'll probably make a lower polygon model, like something you'd probably see in a really good PS2 game, sooner.

I dunno, I'm still contemplating what my next project will be.

And yes, I'm looking forward to your comment. I still don't know if I should publish my N64 Best of Worst of. I mean, I have it written, but I really haven't played enough N64 games, and some of the categories are omitted.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games