Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7212 7213 7214 7215 7216 7217 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:58 pm
PeAnUt BuTtEr FrUiT LoOpS
BAHHH~ D: Jealous
I can count to 10 in spanish and say I love you in German and I know a few common stupid words in chinese or something =w=;;;
but I don't count that as knowing other languages cus its just a sad amount D:
I hate being unemployed too D; my family bugs me about it 24/7

I'm unemployed for the moment because my dad happens to be my boss and he happens to be in the hospital. gonk So without him, I can't set up the printer. >/

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:23 pm

I can only speak English and some Spanish.

Tyra: I hope your Dad gets better soon.

chaos_moon66

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:38 pm
chaos_moon66

I can only speak English and some Spanish.

Tyra: I hope your Dad gets better soon.

ooooo

He doesn't know what's coming to him. ^_^

It's his own damn fault he's in there anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:39 pm
midnightrhose
@ Zor: He's been running his mouth again. He got caught in a bunch of lies and pissed me off, among a list of other already angry people. My daughter is with his mother until he 2nd, cause she wanted to spend Halloween with her, and then he moved in with his mother and pissed his mother off. So him living where he is is at my discretion until the 2nd, and he's... unhappy about it, to say the least. <3

I can speak English, some Italian, some Spanish, some German, some Latin...

Aww.... I din't knowz teh world of insects had so much drama.... crying crying crying

*huggles Buggles* heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Pailzor
Captain

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:33 am
Simplistic-Tyranny
Dictator STD
Simplistic-Tyranny
psh, you crazy bunneh, how do you know what that sounds like? ;0
lollls

Std~ aww, thats kool, I only speak english D: I want to learn a bunch of other languages though

... >w>

-can speak English, Japanese, some Spanish, some Swedish, some Finnish, some German, some Russian, and some Italian? 8D-

ish why yer my waifu
our kids will speak many languages and wear tight pants

Ja.

THOUGH. I CAN PRETTY MUCH ONLY SAY "YOU ARE A WOMAN" IN ALL LANGUAGES.

Well. Except Finnish and Italian. I need to brush up on those. emo

why do you need to say "you are a woman" in so many languages? xD
I hope your dad get's better soon ^^

I can understand Spanish and Italian very well, and say some random phrases in German, Japanese and dirty phrases in French

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:35 am
Gah.... Out of nowhere, the ******** program crashes......
Lost 5 hours of drawing......
It was turning out really well too.... crying crying crying crying crying crying
Stupid Vista.... Good thing 7's out now...... Won't help me get that drawing back though......
Oh well... At least the teacher's cool about stuff.....

Dammit..... crying crying crying crying crying

Pailzor
Captain

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:35 am
Pailzor
It was turning out really well too.... crying crying crying crying crying crying
Stupid Vista.... Good thing 7's out now...... Won't help me get that drawing back though......

You know, I got into a pissy fight with my mom over Vista...

Because with the amount people b***h, I've NEVER experienced the problems they do.

Aside from Acrobat, but then again, I never look at PDF files.

Milli Camilli// Because that's what the lessons start me out with. -holds up binder with all her Russian lessosn- and my dad will get better, because I'm going to raise hell until he realizes it. ^_^ My mom might not care, my sister might not care.

But I do. n Jn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:45 pm
Dictator STD
Simplistic-Tyranny
Dictator STD
Simplistic-Tyranny
psh, you crazy bunneh, how do you know what that sounds like? ;0
lollls

Std~ aww, thats kool, I only speak english D: I want to learn a bunch of other languages though

... >w>

-can speak English, Japanese, some Spanish, some Swedish, some Finnish, some German, some Russian, and some Italian? 8D-

ish why yer my waifu
our kids will speak many languages and wear tight pants

Ja.

THOUGH. I CAN PRETTY MUCH ONLY SAY "YOU ARE A WOMAN" IN ALL LANGUAGES.

Well. Except Finnish and Italian. I need to brush up on those. emo

why do you need to say "you are a woman" in so many languages? xD
I hope your dad get's better soon ^^

I can understand Spanish and Italian very well, and say some random phrases in German, Japanese and dirty phrases in French
User Image

I can say "I'm black" in Kmai, or however the hell you spell that language

Alluminn
Vice Captain

peanut butter fruit loops

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:30 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
I can count to 10 in spanish and say I love you in German and I know a few common stupid words in chinese or something =w=;;;

I'm unemployed for the moment because my dad happens to be my boss and he happens to be in the hospital. gonk So without him, I can't set up the printer. >/
D: that sucks
I hope he's ok though. so what about anyone else that worked for him?or you were it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:52 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny

I hope he's ok though. so what about anyone else that worked for him?or you were it.

I'm the only person other than my sister (who works an opposite shift) that can run the printer.

And while he's apparently out of the hospital now...I give it oh....another five months for him to wind up back in there again. Since he doesn't seem to realize his drinking is pretty much killing him slowly at this point.

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:04 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
Simplistic-Tyranny

I'm the only person other than my sister (who works an opposite shift) that can run the printer.

And while he's apparently out of the hospital now...I give it oh....another five months for him to wind up back in there again. Since he doesn't seem to realize his drinking is pretty much killing him slowly at this point.
wow, thats pretty depressing. talk to him about it? What do you guys do?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:13 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
Simplistic-Tyranny

wow, thats pretty depressing. talk to him about it? What do you guys do?

Heh. He never listens. =_=

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:20 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
Pailzor

Because with the amount people b***h, I've NEVER experienced the problems they do.

Milli Camilli// Because that's what the lessons start me out with. -holds up binder with all her Russian lessosn- and my dad will get better, because I'm going to raise hell until he realizes it. ^_^ My mom might not care, my sister might not care.

But I do. n Jn

The only problems I've had with my computer are because of Vista. One was because the router was dying, but everything else.... Vista.
Other than Vista, there's noooooo friggin' way that program should have crashed....... It's a very low-memory drawing program, despite its great quality.... I had been using it for 5 hours straight.... I didn't just do anything significant, that would affect memory usage, like adding a new layer or anything..... I was just drawing lines, of which I'd already done like 16 of......
The only reason I can think of that it crashed is that Vista decided, "Oh... He's really into something right now...... Oh look. He hasn't saved for the whole time he was ******** you.
*program crash* "

crying crying crying crying crying

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:34 pm
Pailzor
Simplistic-Tyranny
Pailzor

But I do. n Jn

The only problems I've had with my computer are because of Vista. One was because the router was dying, but everything else.... Vista.
Other than Vista, there's noooooo friggin' way that program should have crashed....... It's a very low-memory drawing program, despite its great quality.... I had been using it for 5 hours straight.... I didn't just do anything significant, that would affect memory usage, like adding a new layer or anything..... I was just drawing lines, of which I'd already done like 16 of......
The only reason I can think of that it crashed is that Vista decided, "Oh... He's really into something right now...... Oh look. He hasn't saved for the whole time he was ******** you.
*program crash* "

crying crying crying crying crying

What program was it? :/

-doesn't have that issue with Photoshop- Even when I accidentally opened 20 photoshop windows, it didn't crash. o_O

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:26 pm
I still have windows xp ;;>3>
which the computer is getting lame and old too D:  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7212 7213 7214 7215 7216 7217 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games