Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 720 721 722 723 724 725 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Of what building?

of the mansion. they made a studio set of the rooms of that mansion and did a photographic shoot of it. or something like that. i dont remember the super duper details of what they did to make it look photorealistic.

[edit] loving your SH nurse models btw. looks like it came straight out of silent hill 2. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:17 am
Hmm, I didn't know they took photos. Where did you see this making of?

Like I said, I took the texture straight from SH2, and made the model based on the measurements taken right from the game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:23 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Hmm, I didn't know they took photos. Where did you see this making of?

Like I said, I took the texture straight from SH2, and made the model based on the measurements taken right from the game.

oh it was hella years ago. my friend who owned the game at the time said that he watched a behind the scenes making of the RE 1 Remake. dont know what else to tell you. he could be right he could be wrong lol.

and the texture being straight from SH 2 makes total sense now haha awesome job. damn it i want darkside chronicles now crying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:35 pm
I don't. Screw DSC.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:56 am
I'll probably pick up DSC eventually when it comes down cheap (still gotta pick up UC sometime)... but New Super Mario Bros Wii took priority. Speaking of which, need to get back to it soon.

And watch this:

Wesker & Ocelot Head to Head (Guest starring: Bowser) FF to 1:38 to skip the intro. It's pretty hilarious. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:53 pm
Hey guys! Sry I've been gone awhile. So much crap going on that I've been away from Gaia alot. Anyways, how's everyone?

Btw, tomorrow is my birthday! I'll be turning 23! I dont expect many (if any at all) presents this year since just about everyone i know is broke! Lol. But its ok. As long as i can relax and have fun, it'll be great. I'm taking the day off of work and everything. biggrin

Vankala

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:51 pm
Happy birthday in advance Vankala. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:59 pm
Happy Birthday!

23? You're as old as me. And I'm old.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:19 pm
You're 23, Stranger!? Dude, you keep saying, "Man, I'm old. I feel so old." I thought you were, like, 30. Wow...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:47 pm
Happy advance birthday wishes Vankala! Now wish me one too! I turn 20 in two days! Finally leaving my teens...And just think, one more year and I can finally become a legal raging alcoholic. Wooh!

@TheeStranger: Lol, I thought you were around 30 too. Or at least your late twenties.  

King of Paradise

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:17 pm
Holy s**t, 30? Damn. Why's that? Is it my useless knowledge of old videogames? Like I said before, my dad was a huge gamer and I was raised on videogames. I was playing Sega Master System and Colecovision in diapers. Literally.

And I am old. When I think about old videogames and stuff like that I was playing when I was a kid, it makes me feel old. Other than that, it might be due to the fact that I work in a nursing home filled with, you know, old people. It kinda wears on ya.

Anyway, yeah. Not quite 30 yet. xd Damn, I'm pretty sure I've posted pics of me on here before... ah well, here:

Proof I am not 30

Well, at least I think it's proof. That video's about a year old. Just to warn you, I'm a little under the weather in this vid. We were drinking and I passed out, and the girl I was seeing at the time drew all over my face while I was out. She was supposed to be leaving back to her home in LA that night, but decided to stick around for another night after I passed out. So I woke up with makeup drawn all over my face. whee
Pretty embarrassing, but might get a chuckle or two.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:26 pm
Well, I'm 22, and Vankala's 23, and Chase is 20, and none of us are having an age crisis. So I figured if you are, you must be like, way older than us. But if you work at a nursing home, wouldn't you feel way young in comparison to everyone? I got an Atari 2600 when I was 5, so don't worry about it. Of course, I was in Russia, and Video Games didn't get around to us for a while. So I'm a kid of 2 year old consoles.
Atari at 5.
NES at 7.
Genesis at 9.
N64 at 11.
PS1 at 13.
PS2 at 15.
GameCube at 17.

Holy crap... Talk about consistency!

PS3 at 20 though, so that broke it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:38 pm
It's just the mindset. It's like a mental thing. Everybody's there to die. And I pratically live there. s**t, I have to leave to go there in a half an hour. It's just draining, I can't really explain it. It wears down on you physically too. Plus, I don't really feel like I've grown up. Your whole life is, like, waiting. Waiting and anticipating adulthood. You can't wait until you're old enough. Anticipating going to high school, being old enough to drive a car, see an R-rated film at the theatres, drink, go to college, get a job, etc. Then by the time you finally get there, you just want to be a ********' kid again. And that, my friends, is why life sucks. xd

Hah, I didn't get my PS3 until I was 22. ninja You were ahead of the game there.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:47 pm
Well, it's all a mindset. 22 is the new 16. I'll be dating 20 year olds when I'm 40.

On a completely unrelated matter, I just had a mini orgasm. At long last Resident Evil 2 has been released on the PlayStation Network! Woohoo!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:51 pm
RE3 and Dino Crisis are supposed to be up by the end of the year, too. 3nodding  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 720 721 722 723 724 725 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games