Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 721 722 723 724 725 726 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:37 pm
Well, maybe. I know we were promised Dino Crisis recently. But I'm thinking we won't see RE3 until 2010. But hey, if it does come in 09, all the better. Frankly, I didn't even think we'd see RE2. Afterall, I was expecting it in like, June.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:34 pm
@TheeStranger: You speak very well when debating. Your statements are also very organized and thorough. I just can't imagine anyone under the age of 30 doing such things. I stand corrected lol.

@Bio: Err, what the eff is a mini-orgasm? And how do you pull one off? Pun intended.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:52 pm
Umm... Well... I saw that RE2 was available, and I experienced a euphoric feeling in my private parts? But only slightly? ninja

And hey, I can totally speak as well as Stranger when debating! In fact, I'm the master debater! Pun intended.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:11 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Umm... Well... I saw that RE2 was available, and I experienced a euphoric feeling in my private parts? But only slightly? ninja

And hey, I can totally speak as well as Stranger when debating! In fact, I'm the master debater! Pun intended.

I'm sorry, but I think TheeStranger is the master debater here...He has a way with such parts.....Of speech, that is. xd  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:38 pm
Well, I do it for my own pleasure.
Debate, I mean.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:21 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, I do it for my own pleasure.
Debate, I mean.

Yes, and I've notice that you're very a**l with your oral statements.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:11 am
Well, I'm very skilled with my foreign tongue.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:58 am
Biohazard EXTREME

Some would say your accent is your best accessory, though this is debateable with women.  

King of Paradise

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:04 am
Vankala
Hey guys! Sry I've been gone awhile. So much crap going on that I've been away from Gaia alot. Anyways, how's everyone?

Btw, tomorrow is my birthday! I'll be turning 23! I dont expect many (if any at all) presents this year since just about everyone i know is broke! Lol. But its ok. As long as i can relax and have fun, it'll be great. I'm taking the day off of work and everything. biggrin

well happy birthday! i turned 24 at the beginning of this month. bunch of scorpios here. awesome!

Quote:
Well, I'm 22, and Vankala's 23, and Chase is 20, and none of us are having an age crisis. So I figured if you are, you must be like, way older than us. But if you work at a nursing home, wouldn't you feel way young in comparison to everyone? I got an Atari 2600 when I was 5, so don't worry about it. Of course, I was in Russia, and Video Games didn't get around to us for a while. So I'm a kid of 2 year old consoles.
Atari at 5.
NES at 7.
Genesis at 9.
N64 at 11.
PS1 at 13.
PS2 at 15.
GameCube at 17.

Holy crap... Talk about consistency!

PS3 at 20 though, so that broke it.

LOL im older than all of you? haha RESPECT YOUR ELDERS! xD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:42 am
Chase Me To The End
Biohazard EXTREME

Some would say your accent is your best accessory, though this is debateable with women.

Is it... Master debatable?

@SaintChaos: Yes, grandma.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:49 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Chase Me To The End
Biohazard EXTREME

Some would say your accent is your best accessory, though this is debatable with women.

Is it... Master debatable?

@SaintChaos: Yes, grandma.

Nope. Debates with women are more passionate and heated. Sweat will fly as your penetrating gazes lock onto each other in hate fueled ecstasy. Needless to say, it's more of a her hands on experience.

@Saint Chaos: F*** yeah, Scorpio rules!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:29 pm
It ain't my gaze that'll be doin' the penetratin'! If ya know what I mean!!!

And yeah, my dad was a Scorpio, so I can't really disagree.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:00 pm
Hugs are the best. X3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:00 pm
Wow... That was cool. Today I bought the Terminator 2 Skynet Edition, and it includes three versions of the movie. Now, the first, the theatrical version, is the most basic version. Obviously the one that was in the theaters. The Special Edition includes a few extra scenes, like the scene where John tries to teach Terminator to smile, and the scene where Sarah has the dream with Kyle Reese in it.
Now, the third version, the Extended Special Edition had another two scenes. And wow, after all these years, Terminator 2 showed me something totally new.

It has a different ending. An ending that shows thirty years into the future, where no Judgement Day happened, and everything turned out fine. It shows Sarah as an old lady, and John as a grown man, with his kids.
Apparently it was a special feature in one of the DVDs, but since I've never actually rented any of the DVDs of T2, I never saw it. So it really caught me off guard. I mean, I knew there'd be an extra scene, but I didn't think it would be an extended ending that disqualifies both T3 and Sarah Connor Chronicles. That was certainly interesting.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:40 pm
Ah yeah, that was pretty good. I did like the original ending better still, though. Not because it opened the gate for stuff like T3 and The Sarah Connor Chronicles, but because when it first came out, it was so ambiguous. You never knew what happened to them (until T3, of course).

Also, just got Left 4 Dead 2 tonight, and wow... it's really an improvement. More guns, introduction of melee weapons, more "tossables" (molotovs, pipe bombs, etc.), more healing options... and trust me, you'll need them. It's definitely harder than L4D. razz  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 721 722 723 724 725 726 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games