Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 721 722 723 724 725 726 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:05 pm

ಠ_ಠ

i hate kids too.
:I

is only here to see how the new guild thing looks like.
orz
the posting screen is still the same. = 0=
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:22 pm

@B&B - Glad you're glad. ;D

@LV - Lulz. That's 'cause the Great Wall of racial division in Badders is too strong. I blame the hordes of Cantonese-cliquers, myself. Oh, and the Jack Wills crew, too. So glad I'm outta there ;P

@'elfy - Hmm, maybe in the distant future. I'm not planning on staying single.. especially since I'm not single right now, lulz. Nah, I think I wouldn't mind my own children. If they were pretty, well-behaved, clever and awesome.

@t0shi - Yay for children-hating xDD;; && yeah, they'll never update this shiz.. P;

Niphz
Crew

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:25 am

Yeah, damn social phenomenon that has us all grouped naturally. I was having high hopes of making some caucasian friends, but then that went down the drain when ppl just automatically start talking within racial groups!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:07 am

@cbc: Tis how the world works, m'afraid.

@Niph: 'Course your kids would be awesome! ;D Super kids!

Chibito7

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:31 pm

@ Niphy: I hate Jack Wills. It's seriously overrated, overpriced and overworn. Whenever we have a mufti day now, 10 people come in in the same blue Jack Wills rowing club hoodie and tracksuits. We can basically recite most people's wardrobe because it's just "Jack Wills Green Hoodie, Jack Wills Red Hoodie, Jack Wills Blue Hoodie"..........

Also, when you said that your kids have to be clever and awesome, I got this really bad mental image of Superman as a kid...
Actually, when I try to imagine your children, I think of this little girl and boy sitting next to each other, spurting a load of French, Spanish and Latin gobbledygook.

Which only just makes me depressed because I have to drop Latin AND Spanish...

I hate kids under the age of 10.
Most of them have brains filled with mush.
And i hate it when you go somewhere and then this mini-ganster 9 year old comes up and goes "f** U!" or something and you're like "WTF?! Get away from me, you imbecile!!"
One of them nearly bashed my head apart with the wii remote.
I wanted to smack him and scream "RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!", but unfortunately his parents were right in front of me.

O.O It's Niphy's birthday next week.

I has it in big letters ruining my prep diary because I did it in board marker and it went through 5 pages.

What to get a 18-year-old for her birthday??

-wonders-
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:55 pm

cold_blooded_chick
Princess Rhode

james ruse kids are geeks anyway.
        > w>

Yeah, otherwise known as Asians.

omg ew asians. D:!

super kids just makes me picture little boys running around in superman costumes. x:

Princess Rhode
Crew

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:07 pm

Niphz
@B&B - Glad you're glad. ;D

@LV - Lulz. That's 'cause the Great Wall of racial division in Badders is too strong. I blame the hordes of Cantonese-cliquers, myself. Oh, and the Jack Wills crew, too. So glad I'm outta there ;P

@'elfy - Hmm, maybe in the distant future. I'm not planning on staying single.. especially since I'm not single right now, lulz. Nah, I think I wouldn't mind my own children. If they were pretty, well-behaved, clever and awesome.

@t0shi - Yay for children-hating xDD;; && yeah, they'll never update this shiz.. P;

Oh yeah, I forgot you had a boyfriend. xd Although in this day and age it'd be really fortunate if the two of you stayed together long enough to get married and be in a position to have kids. So many people, especially celebrities, hook up and break up so quickly.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:20 pm

o.o Too many changes today..
New facebook layout and msn..
Guilds looks a little different..
I think I am getting old..

<3 For Spring break at last!

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:22 am

And yay for you to be still alive! surprised
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:26 am

@Liani: ...I thought Niph was to be nineteen, since she's in the year above me?
...Don't tell me she jumped a year! D: THAT MEANS SHE'S ACTUALLY YOUNGER THAN ME, OMFG! eek exclaim

@Mini: ...-_-;; Do you have to be so negative, m'dear? It's true but don't throw that onto Niphy's relationship! D:

@DASG: Not as old as, well... Charlie-sama? xD

Chibito7

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:17 am

@ B&B: Oh, i was referring to the fact that she's 18 right now ^.^
Hmm... now that you mention it, it is better to put 19...
xD
O.O so you are in 6th form? Never knew that

@ Elfy: So pessimistic~ But true.
And it seems that the only thing the newspapers can report right now is who is breaking up, divorcing and marrying-for-the-5th-time with another celebrity or some random girl they picked up off the streets...
Especially Jade Goody's wedding.
I mean WTF?! She's almost dead from cancer and just NOW she decides to get married?!
What a way to break her boyfriend's heart ninja .
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:33 pm

Chibito7
@Liani: ...I thought Niph was to be nineteen, since she's in the year above me?
...Don't tell me she jumped a year! D: THAT MEANS SHE'S ACTUALLY YOUNGER THAN ME, OMFG! eek exclaim

@Mini: ...-_-;; Do you have to be so negative, m'dear? It's true but don't throw that onto Niphy's relationship! D:

@DASG: Not as old as, well... Charlie-sama? xD

Of course I'm not. I wish Niph and her boyfriend a lifetime of love and happiness. I'm just stating that it's not that easy to stay together in a relationship, let alone get married and stay married long term.

Minielf

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:35 am

You sound so jaded, old man.I hope I get an invite to your wedding, i'll fly to Melbourne for you.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:36 am

O.O
I just clicked on Daily Chance
when i was supposed to be clicking messages.
It gave me...
A hermit cat.
I've never even heard of a
hermit cat
before.
Isn't it worth like...
7000g?
-rushes to marketplace to sell-.

Yes, Mini should invite all of us to his wedding!
-prepares confetti, party poppers and champagne-
-also prepares whoopee cushion-
Gatecrash!! xD

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:17 pm

@Liani: Yes, I'm eighteen years old (since January this year) and am in my last year of high school, aka Sixth Form, aka college, aka the bane of my existence! ;D I can drive, smoke, drink, have sex, get married, go to prison, and ALL SORTS.
YAYNESS.
xD

Lol, so how much is is this kitty worth?

@Mini: Good. Good. (; You're so pessimistic and realistic sometimes, is all!

I'd love to attend your wedding (whether or not I'd help gatecrash it depends on how I'm feeling, hahaha), but Australia is just so far away. D: Though I would love to visit it one day. You only live once.
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 721 722 723 724 725 726 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games