Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:02 pm
Aww shucks, I'm flattered that you girls would be willing to come to my wedding if I get married. xd But that day is a loooong way off, possibly not for another couple of years at least. Until I get a good paying government job and a chic inner city apartment there's no chance of me marrying someone.

@Liani: Whoa, nice score there on the Daily Chance  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:17 pm
Oh, LV darling, you don't have to get me anything, it's honestly fine.

Gaia gifts, now that I wouldn't mind. ;DD On the wishlist: cheap, new commons. Unless you're t0shi, in which case I want expensive shiz, plzkthx. 4laugh

& yeah, I'm going to be 19 on Wednesday, fun times (:

I really like the fb change.. not going to update MSN though, the new one is shiiiite.

@'elfy - I love him. I don't know how long it can last - we discuss this, sometimes, and the answer is: I love him, and will try to love him for as long as is possible, and he will do the same for me. Really. (:  

Niphz
Crew

Princess Rhode
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:29 pm

i got a hermit cat too.
        those things are worth something? O:

i'll come to your wedding too, mini. 4laugh
        melbourne's not that far.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:19 am
If Elf gets that job and the inner city apartment, I just might marry him! xd

Wow, Niph is only older than me by a few months, and yet she's doing law in London while I make p***s jokes with classmates in our tiny campus near a cemetery. neutral  

cold_blooded_chick

kt_jingle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:49 am
i'm back on gaia after um, one year of hiatus. biggrin

i bet no one remembers me. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:06 pm
@ Jingle: O.O
Wait.
I think I remember you.
Hmm... or maybe not.
Am I supposed to remember you?
-ponders-

@ Niphy: Maybe i should just send you the entire contents of my gold count since i haven't got enough time to go shopping between now and wednesday...
Which in any case is only 12k.
How would you define "cheap, new commons"? -is clueless-
Maybe I should just send you the entire contents of my gold count.
I suck. >.<

Hmm... speaking of Wednesday, we have a year 9 social.
We are going bowling.
I suck at bowling.
I cannot spin the ball.
Once i even threw the ball backwards.
It flew down the aisle and the people next to us were like:
"O.O WTF?"
And I lost to my sister.
Which is not good.
Because my sister is only 6.
I suck. >.<

@ Elfy: Hehe. I would come to your wedding, but have it in winter. At least it will be slightly cooler than the 40 degrees C you get in Australia all the time. I dislike hot places >.<
I also can't stand bright sunlight, or multicoloured spiders.
But grass snakes are cool cool .

OMG. My sister just deleted my Pokemon account on GBA.
I SPENT 5 BLOODY YEARS ON THAT THING!!!

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Princess Rhode
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:48 pm

my little brother's deleted my pokemon accounts 408206480628064 times.
        i've given up playing.
        =___=

CBC;
        O:
        i know where you are, now.
        ohoho. 8DD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:54 pm
cold_blooded_chick
If Elf gets that job and the inner city apartment, I just might marry him! xd

Wow, Niph is only older than me by a few months, and yet she's doing law in London while I make p***s jokes with classmates in our tiny campus near a cemetery. neutral

Is that a joke or are you sorta serious? blaugh What would happen if I were to achieve it? Unlike last year or the year before, I'm actually dead set on getting that job. Although there's a chance I might not be in Melbourne this time next year: I could be moving to Canberra instead! mrgreen

And yeah, compared to you, or even me, Niph seems incredible. Studying law in Cambridge and in love with a dashing boyfriend...I imagine a lot of girls would dream of being in her position. xd

@Liani: If I do get married, it'll probably be in the autumn or spring, so you'll be fine right? And I have to warn you about the snakes: they're not the harmless buggers that you might have seen at the zoo. They're really deadly. One bite from them and you're as good as dead.  

Minielf

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:44 am
surprised My location has been discovered!

Elf: Canberra is even closer to Sydney, that's another step towards our winter wedding~ xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:43 am
@Mini: Aw, Mini, there are women out there that would marry you not based purely on wealth and status. Yes, they're rare and few. But they exist. I would never marry a man just because he had a good, steady income and a nice-looking apartment. If he had no personality I would abhor spending the rest of my life with him - loving him, laughing with him, having kids with him. They're the things you do with people you love because of them being who they are, not because of what they are and what they have.
Sorry. This topic does irk me a little... It's a woman's choice, who she marries, but I don't want people to go round thinking that wealth and such is all that matters. Yeah, they're important, but they're not the centre of the world.
Sorry again. Ah, I think loss of Internet access at home is really getting to me... The Internet is truly my life... sad to say. Lol.

And thanks for assuring us that if we go to Australia for your wedding we'll get bitten by crazy insects and animals. D: Aiyaa. I'm arachniphobic! ><;;

@Niph: An early Happy Birthday then, m'dear. ;D I'll try and remember to go find you something, but if I don't I will definitely get you a belated gift - my excuse being no Internet at home. I'm currently using Ken's...

And yes, that sounds wise. It's good to be realistic about relationships and to talk about it honestly with your partner.

@Jingle: I do remember you! Not much, must admit, lol, but I do. ;D

@Liani: *patpat* Sorry to hear that, m'dear. It pains you now, but you will surely get over it in several years' time. I did. It's happened to me several times on several different games. It's quite heartbreaking, I know. But be strong! xD  

Chibito7

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:42 pm
@ Elfy: OMG! What a cool way to die! Bitten by a poisonous snake!
MWAHAHAHA~
At least i'll have something to brag about in my afterlife~
xD

T^T Niphy is so lucky. But doesn't she study in UCL? Not Cambridge.

WTF. If Niphy can't get into Cambridge, that reduces my chances to -1.

Hmm... I wish i could be wired into Niphy's brain at the moment, so I will also get all A1 grades, and I will suddenly be super-brilliant at piano just for those stupid competitions my teacher has put me in for the weekend~

@ B&B: Bleh. Sounds like Jane Eyre.
I wouldn't mind how much money a guy has, as long as they are not
i) in debt
ii) a chav
iii) perverted.
And they have to be very well educated. I hate people who speak in chavvy accents and cannot even tell me what 7x12 equals to. Oh, and of course they would have to have a nice personality... I don't want to end up marrying a semi-retarded rapist...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:46 pm

don't worry, B&B.
        you'll learn how to avoid those crazy insects and animals after getting bitten a few times.
        4laugh

canberra's a holeeee.
        but it's closer so i don't have to travel as far to attend the wedding yay. c:

Princess Rhode
Crew

IxianMace

Interstellar Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:14 am
*Pokes*

Hey all. *waves*

Happy Birthday Niph. I hope you have a good one. : )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:52 am
Why does everyone bag Canberra out? It's not that bad~  

cold_blooded_chick

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:26 am

happy birthday niphy~
o wo

whut. i'm poor right now, really.
; 3;

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games