Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7250 7251 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

angelboy_22

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:46 pm
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic
Soo, is this place dead?

I think it might be, I just got back on to gaia and all the guilds i was part of have died.

OMG, someone is speaking to me! 8D

Welcome back to Gaia by the way. =)
Yeah it's sad but...face it, most joined this guild for gold, and now that this guild is out of gold... everyone is out of the guild.

YAY talking to people! xd
Thank you, its definately changed since i was last on.
I probably joined for the gold too. Now its a good place for me to start getting back into the swing of things.

Huzzah!
OMG, Gaia has changed SOOO much. It's crazy. I kinda miss it back in 'o5. 'o5 was the year man. Anywho.
Well, honestly, I'd say hit up the forums opposed to the guilds. At least this one anyways, considering it's not very lively... ) :

I think the last time I was on was '06 or '07 then my life became way to hecktik. I've been kinda browsing the forums. So many places and who knows where to start.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:01 pm
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic
Soo, is this place dead?

I think it might be, I just got back on to gaia and all the guilds i was part of have died.

Yeah it's sad but...face it, most joined this guild for gold, and now that this guild is out of gold... everyone is out of the guild.

I probably joined for the gold too. Now its a good place for me to start getting back into the swing of things.

Huzzah!
OMG, Gaia has changed SOOO much. It's crazy. I kinda miss it back in 'o5. 'o5 was the year man. Anywho.
Well, honestly, I'd say hit up the forums opposed to the guilds. At least this one anyways, considering it's not very lively... ) :

I think the last time I was on was '06 or '07 then my life became way to hecktik. I've been kinda browsing the forums. So many places and who knows where to start.

You could always start here; http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/ne-n-pelviis-regular-item-bribe-l-chat/t.32966031/
My art shop. 8D I like people chatting there.
Do you RP at all? If so, Barton town is a good place to start. CB, is just spam/trolls/ and lolz. GD is more or less the same..slightly more adult IMO.  

Lady Pelvic

angelboy_22

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:13 pm
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic

Huzzah!

You could always start here; http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/ne-n-pelviis-regular-item-bribe-l-chat/t.32966031/
Do you RP at all? If so, Barton town is a good place to start. CB, is just spam/trolls/ and lolz. GD is more or less the same..slightly more adult IMO.

I'll have to check out your art shop. I RP a little bit so if i can find a good RP. I just don't have a great imagination for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:21 pm
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic

Huzzah!

I'll have to check out your art shop. I RP a little bit so if i can find a good RP. I just don't have a great imagination for it.

Woo~!
Hm, where did you hangout before you left Gaia? ;o  

Lady Pelvic

angelboy_22

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:29 pm
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic

Huzzah!

Woo~!

A couple of Pro-wrestling RP guilds that have since died. I'd get back into doing that but I work 50+ hours a week and just don't have the time to commit to it. It was easier when I was in high school and college and sat at a computer all day.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:32 pm
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic

Huzzah!

Woo~!

A couple of Pro-wrestling RP guilds that have since died. I'd get back into doing that but I work 50+ hours a week and just don't have the time to commit to it. It was easier when I was in high school and college and sat at a computer all day.

I hear ya. I dread the day I get a job...which will be soon.. /job hunting.  

Lady Pelvic

angelboy_22

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:38 pm
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic

Woo~!

Good luck with the job hunt. Don't know how the job market is where you are but here it sucks. I was lucky to get a full time position.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:49 pm
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic

Woo~!

Good luck with the job hunt. Don't know how the job market is where you are but here it sucks. I was lucky to get a full time position.

Oh, it sucks balls. I've applied everywhere and yeah, no luck. Met managers, shook hands, but not even as close as an interview. u_u Thank you though. =D  

Lady Pelvic

angelboy_22

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:52 pm
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic

Woo~!

Oh, it sucks balls. I've applied everywhere and yeah, no luck. Met managers, shook hands, but not even as close as an interview. u_u Thank you though. =D

Yeah before I got this job I went through the same thing for about a year. Keep trying tho eventually something will come to you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:53 pm
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic

Woo~!

Yeah before I got this job I went through the same thing for about a year. Keep trying tho eventually something will come to you.

Tehe, thanks!

Where do you work btw?  

Lady Pelvic

angelboy_22

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:57 pm
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic

Tehe, thanks!

Where do you work btw?

I'm a merchandiser for a Budweiser distribution company. So i fill the shelves in stores and build cool displays and stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:49 pm
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic
angelboy_22
Lady Pelvic

Tehe, thanks!

Where do you work btw?

I'm a merchandiser for a Budweiser distribution company. So i fill the shelves in stores and build cool displays and stuff like that.
*peeks in*

I've always wondered who set up the displays. I've always assumed it was the people who worked in the store. xd  

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

angelboy_22

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
angelboy_22

*peeks in*

I've always wondered who set up the displays. I've always assumed it was the people who worked in the store. xd

nope Anheuser-Busch and their distributors pay people to take care of that stuff. It makes sure that their products are always taken care of.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:49 pm
angelboy_22
Simplistic-Tyranny
angelboy_22

*peeks in*

nope Anheuser-Busch and their distributors pay people to take care of that stuff. It makes sure that their products are always taken care of.
Oooh. That sounds like fun!  

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

sweetandsour13425

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:02 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
angelboy_22
Simplistic-Tyranny
angelboy_22

*peeks in*

Oooh. That sounds like fun!

Yeah that actually does sound really fun, but also it sounds like a lot of work.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7250 7251 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff