Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 7256 7257 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Banana-flavored Lollipop

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:45 am
Do you think he can stand up to Simone? Here's her personality, a bit rough, though.

Basicly Simone is a Drama Queen. She can over exaggerate and over exasperate any small conflict. She is easily irked by people who seem to ask redundant questions. Her way of speech is sarcasm. Usually every other sentence is a sour remark in even the happiest of times. She can turn around her 'compliments' into actual compliments, though many people really don't know the difference. The Neko is usually quiet, hiding off in her room reciting random phrases from plays that she's read over and over about half a dozen times. When she does go outside, she uses her attitude to lure men and then play with them for a bit before tossing them like an old toy she'd grown bored of in five minutes. Those lucky enough to become actual friends with the girl have the chance to see her actual personality when she becomes more relaxed. She 's still a bit snobbish, but she's more open with feelings. She'd be able to talk to a best friend about anything excluding nothing. To anyone, that would just be an over load and she could practically drive people crazy. She's very agile, sly, and devious. She loves getting in trouble, just as a mischievous kitten would. She a very belligerent gil, loving to pick quarrels over the tiniest thing such as tugging on her tail or awing over her cute ears.

-x-

And Curran shall make a move on her when he's had his make over. XD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:45 am
I'm back!  

BenFleming

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:48 am
When your done Kenji let me know so I can read it cause i really, really wanna roleplay with Cadence or Selene...><  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:51 am
Bah...I'm gonna make another character...xD  

Raine_Falls

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:51 am
Possibly!...Sounds like My twins+ Amaya+ Alona combined..xDD

But uh...My guy character is very uh well...quiet...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:54 am
He'd be a loud mouth when she's done with him! XD Lol, just kidding. But Simone can really get someone in a good mood, well what she considers a good mood. She's like the demonic scary form of Curran with a chest. XD  

Banana-flavored Lollipop

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:56 am
xDDD

Having devious characters is awesome....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:58 am
I know! But poor Simone! She's like that for a reason. -type type- Still working on the history...  

Banana-flavored Lollipop

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:59 am
I just realized...we haven't been really working on the plot for Trianna and Aubrey....xPP  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:59 am
XDD And here we are getting into yet another plot.  

Banana-flavored Lollipop

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:01 pm
Ok...we need like a list...cause..we some how always end up rp with each other...Like Aubrey and Trianna....Curran and my Twins...and now this other thing!....Maybe we should make a schedule xDDD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:05 pm
--Lurks--  

Wendehbird

Banana-flavored Lollipop

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:05 pm
Lmao, or all of our charries could be best friends and like keep meeting each other on 'accident'. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:10 pm
Well I was gonna bring Curran to Keila's dorm...so Ishihara (My male character) Could see them and be all Gaspies!..But more...manly...xDD So he follows them there and Simone follows him and they watch the twins make over Curran...then while Aubrey and Trianna are looking for some where to eat they get lost and end up at the dorm too....xDD

Homg thats a great idea!!..It sounds fun to rp as so many different character at the same place and time!!

Plus...we would have super long posts!  

DeeMac61206

Banana-flavored Lollipop

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:12 pm
That'd be like super long post that take an hour to post each. XDD  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 7256 7257 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games