Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:54 pm
Next time I get drunk, which will probably be on my Birthday, I'm gonna give Silent Hill a spin. That should be interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:26 pm
@Bio: I'm down for playin' your RPG. Def.

This was the first time I went out at 3 a.m. for Black Friday...And the last. Organization was pathetic, I got into a tiff with a punk b**** line cutter (He waited inside all nice and warm while we waited outside freezing our a**es off, and he thinks he can just cut in next to me? I was backed by 20 people lol; he had no chance), and all the massive, selfish crowds made me laugh at our monkey headed race. The fact that a Walmart employee got trampled to death last year makes me hate our species a little more. I took it all in stride, casually walking around, getting bumped into without any apologies...At least I snagged the last copy of Arkham Asylum, as well as the last Nerf Vulcan...Hell yeah, I got the last Nerf Vulcan! It fires 25 darts at three darts per second! Nothing like feeling like Rambo for a few seconds! Also, I finally found an ever elusive copy of Toy Story 2...Been searching for months for a copy of it.

Anyone else have a Black Friday story?

@Canas: Have you've been gambling in the arcades? Lol.  

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:45 pm
@Canas: I heard about that version of HotD4! It sounds so awesome!

@Bio: Good luck on your project! I may play it. :3

@Notte: I take it that it was like meeting them all over again? xd

@Chase: I don't shop on Black Friday, but I would love to at least once.

For Thanksgiving I went to Golden Corral with my mother and husband (The food was delicious!), and in the evening, I went to IHOP with my husband and father-in-law.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:55 pm
There's no Black Friday in Canada. Although I'm wondering why at the end of November, the Friday isn't white. As in, where's the freakin snow!? It's Canada!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elaineybrainey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:02 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Next time I get drunk, which will probably be on my Birthday, I'm gonna give Silent Hill a spin. That should be interesting.

haha me and my cousin were wasted last new year's and we started to play re1 and we kept killing jill for fun. it was hilarious.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:17 pm
That should be a drinking game. Play any good Resident Evil game on its most difficult mode, and take a drink every time you receive damage.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elaineybrainey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:20 pm
haha or take a vodka shot every time you die. I'd probably OD if i was playing Re3.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:54 pm
I don't die that often in the classics, so I'd be pretty sober.
Maybe take a drink every time something crashes through and attacks you in RE2.
Or every time Nemesis appears in RE3.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elaineybrainey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:05 pm
I am terrible at re2 and Re3, maybe it's because of the controls or maybe because I mostly play Re0, Re1 and Code Veronica and i don't have too much practice. But I die at least once at everything other than a zombie or a dog. It also took me a while to master the controls because or the freaky camera angles.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:23 pm
But... The controls are pretty much the same, only with small differences in the actual mechanics. So how could you be good at RE0 and bad at RE2?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elaineybrainey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:28 pm
I forgot to mention that I bought re0, re1, and code veronice for the wii, it's the exact same game but with the wii controls.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:32 pm
Oh. I dunno what the Wii controls are like. I love the original controls on the PS1/GameCube. Nothing beats that ,for me.

But if you don't like those controls, how do you play Silent Hill?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elaineybrainey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:36 pm
the camera angles aren't as bad as those in re3 and re2,

of course i can't really use that as an argument because look at re1, but i have Silent Hill for the playstation.

I think it's the Gamecube controls i can't stand. i have small hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:38 pm
Well, GameCube has a small D-Pad. Use that. rofl  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elaineybrainey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:42 pm
I just generally hate the Gamecube and most of it's controls and the fact the the discs are tiny and i am constantly losing them. I still can't find the second disc from my old resi 1 director's cut.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games