Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7277 7278 7279 7280 7281 7282 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Scrapples
Naito: I would but I don't want to piss anyone off and cause big issues. And what are you looking for?

Yeah I understand

It's a secret for now
an I just really wanted to know if the last few months have announcements and things on this thing been recycle in there.

Then prob ask if they could unlock for a little while so i could do a little research

I know sounds strange lol

That's definitally a question for Alicia because not only can I not approve that but i'm not able to unlock subforums cause i'm not captain or VC. Sorry, :/.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:52 pm

little mintchan
Throwing mudballs at Iraq dosen't count either stare

Germany was arrogant just like the USA is today.

anyway imma go to bed and try to get sleep >< [/throws snowballs at all of you]

Woman go to timeout

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Scrapples
Naito_Arekkusu7
Scrapples
Naito: I would but I don't want to piss anyone off and cause big issues. And what are you looking for?

Yeah I understand

It's a secret for now
an I just really wanted to know if the last few months have announcements and things on this thing been recycle in there.

Then prob ask if they could unlock for a little while so i could do a little research

I know sounds strange lol

That's definitally a question for Alicia because not only can I not approve that but i'm not able to unlock subforums cause i'm not captain or VC. Sorry, :/.

Yeah well i really needed to know was if announcements and forum things from here are still being recycled then going with the unlock I didn't expect you to do anything
I would of tried something out myself
but thanks anyways
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:57 pm

I believe they are still being recycled. There are still recycling bins and NUR has always recycled so yea they are probably being recycled.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:40 am

i am personally cleaning them, so yes everything is being Recycled. What are you looking for?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:48 am

Sindenky
i am personally cleaning them, so yes everything is being Recycled. What are you looking for?

I'm just curious of what happen in the last few months it seems a lot of things been going on
Though the thing I been most curious about how Shane obtain my chakra absorbing armor
was it cause those weapons were re distributed or is there another reason

Since there is a certain weapon that I know who it was that previously own it and that no one should really know
so i wanna know if that weapon was giving away when the person left the guild if no one has claim it
it's one of the awakening weapons
me keeping secret of which one

though unlike me I specifically left my angel and my armor to aki but it seem like it didn't matter

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:54 am

i would have to as Shane how he got it. I dobut there was an announcement, probably personal asking's and such.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:55 am

Sindenky
i would have to as Shane how he got it. I dobut there was an announcement, probably personal asking's and such.

mmm I see so I was just going to look into it like that

I wanted to check myself since it seems a lot is being giving away at times with inactiveness here now a days
lol

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Shinji Inawa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:08 am

Hola anyone on?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:46 am

Haseo Hitsome
Hola anyone on?

i am

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:03 am

Naito_Arekkusu7
Sindenky

mmm I see so I was just going to look into it like that

I wanted to check myself since it seems a lot is being giving away at times with inactiveness here now a days
lol

Shane fought and defeated Aki in battle in order to make Grass a territory of Cloud when he was Raikage. He stole the Mugen Kougai when he was in the Grass Village, but returned it later because he felt bad.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:19 am

wow im on my way back to konoha with jin and its already being destroyed again XD

and yo muffin whats up man

gray reaper

gray reaper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:22 am

Masterharper of Pern
Haseo Hitsome
Hola anyone on?

i am

wow thats probably in the top 5 most disturbing sigs ive ever seen lol
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:28 am

Nothing much. Kaisen's gonna be moving in on the Leaf Village pretty soon too, if you feel like getting your a** kicked. XD

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

gray reaper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:40 am

lol naw XD im still just a gennin and i have to see the hokage and hope he lets me return to the leaf village
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7277 7278 7279 7280 7281 7282 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games