Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7288 7289 7290 7291 7292 7293 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:53 pm

Heh.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:54 pm

PAU

and i'll repost the tourny tips

1: starting out, don't start boost, and go for the box to the left.
2: brake and then use the sharp turn boost to aim yourself at the spin guy, then it should take 1 to two mushrooms.
3: when the second one comes down, make sure your facing him, then wait till there is an item box coming between you and him, then use your boost, if you have one mushroom, you'll pick it up, if not you'll have to wing it.
4: when the last two come down use the same sort of stratagey, but honestly, its mostly up to the luck of the rebounds. sometimes you'll take em out at the same time, sometimes you'll get pushed off. but remember, NEVER BOOST unless your aimed at on of them.

one more thing. i used a heavy kart and did NO drifting, the best way to turn around is the Stationary Brake Spin or what i'll call SBS.

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:56 pm

Syph Medwes
Ike's side B is frickin powerful, I just noticed that while doing events.
All of Ike's attacks are ridiculous.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:03 pm

Meta_Fish
Syph Medwes
Yeah, you're pretty much right, but I think he's kinda stupid because of his up B. Sure it's powerful, but unless you're right at the edge while falling off, you're screwed in the sense of recovering.

Pit on the otherhand is cheap too, (he's my main ><) especially with his up B. But it seems to me that he puts on damage easier than other characters, or maybe it's just me.

Syph Medwes

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:06 pm

Wow, this place and other places moved fast when I went to ga take a nap after those few races.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:06 pm

Pit's a bit lighter, but Ike is just cheap. He doesn't need a very good recovery, because he's so ******** heavy, and it's good luck if you even hit him.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Syph Medwes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:09 pm

Meta_Fish
Pit's a bit lighter, but Ike is just cheap. He doesn't need a very good recovery, because he's so ******** heavy, and it's good luck if you even hit him.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Good point. Who are some of your least favorite characters? One of mine is Ganondorf, because of his slowness, it's actually pretty brutal.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:14 pm

Gah! I just can't get a match worth recording now!!! gonk

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:15 pm

Syph Medwes
Meta_Fish
Syph Medwes
Yeah, you're pretty much right, but I think he's kinda stupid because of his up B. Sure it's powerful, but unless you're right at the edge while falling off, you're screwed in the sense of recovering.

Pit on the otherhand is cheap too, (he's my main ><) especially with his up B. But it seems to me that he puts on damage easier than other characters, or maybe it's just me.

You can use ike's side b to recover, too.
He has excellent recovery as well.
>.>
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:16 pm

Syph Medwes
Meta_Fish

Good point. Who are some of your least favorite characters? One of mine is Ganondorf, because of his slowness, it's actually pretty brutal.
Dedede, Ganondorf, Ike, Bowser, uhm... Pikachu. SONIC.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:18 pm

Bowser has always been a lame character... Melee Mario was my favorite... and Falco is my favorite in brawl... Though I'm better than both with Marth in either... Marth is gay, though, and everyone is good with him.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:18 pm

Meta_Fish
Syph Medwes
Meta_Fish

XDD Why Sonic?

Syph Medwes

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:19 pm

Syph Medwes
Meta_Fish
Syph Medwes
Meta_Fish

XDD Why Sonic?

Sonic is cheap.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:20 pm

man all those races rawked

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:21 pm

Syph Medwes
Meta_Fish
Syph Medwes
Meta_Fish

XDD Why Sonic?
He's cheap. Final Smash especially.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7288 7289 7290 7291 7292 7293 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games