Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7296 7297 7298 7299 7300 7301 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

BenFleming

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:18 pm
I ish here.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:20 pm
Big plots... I know of none.

Hello Emopop!

Hi Ben!

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Dori-mingu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:25 pm
I am oblivious to all! Wheee!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:26 pm
Hola Spazzers!  

Banana-flavored Lollipop

BenFleming

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:26 pm
Perplexing Logic Puzzle of the Day:

A prisoner is given a chance to be set free or to be executed immediately. To his left is a door to the parole office where he will find freedom and to his right it a door to the gas chamber. There is a guard in front of each door. Once will always tell the truth whereas the other will always lie. The prisoner can ask only one question. What question should he ask to find his freedom?

Mmkay, anyone who can solve this will get a prize. ^^ Post here and/or PM me your answer.*

*I am not liable for any knotted brains as a result of trying to figure out this stupid question.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:29 pm
How are you, Emopop? =3

Gaaah...
I don't want to think.
Dx

Edit-Something stupid like... "Which door leads to the gas chamber?"
xP

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BenFleming

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:35 pm
Nope. ^^

If you ask which door leads to the gas chamber the truth-teller will point to the door on the right (the actual gas chamber), but the liar will point to the door on the left (the parole office), ergo getting you absolutely nowhere. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:37 pm
.___.;;
I can't think right now.
-headache gets worse-
xD;;

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:39 pm
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3182592/1/ I cannot understand that at all. SERIOUSLY. You don't even need to be an Inuyasha fan. It makes no sense. o.o;

Can anybody actually READ that?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:40 pm
I forgot to mention that I'm not liable for any headaches caused by thinking. razz  

BenFleming

Banana-flavored Lollipop

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:42 pm
Ummm.... If I take the door on the left, will I die?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:43 pm
XD Quote of the day:

Quote:
I am deadly surprised that Count Olaf did not try to sexually assualt one of the children...

Edit: Won't work either, Pop-Pop. The truth-teller will say "No.", but the liar will say "Yes."  

BenFleming

Truffles Unwrapped

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:51 pm
BenFleming
Perplexing Logic Puzzle of the Day:

A prisoner is given a chance to be set free or to be executed immediately. To his left is a door to the parole office where he will find freedom and to his right it a door to the gas chamber. There is a guard in front of each door. Once will always tell the truth whereas the other will always lie. The prisoner can ask only one question. What question should he ask to find his freedom?

Mmkay, anyone who can solve this will get a prize. ^^ Post here and/or PM me your answer.*

*I am not liable for any knotted brains as a result of trying to figure out this stupid question.

The prisoner should ask one of the guards what the other guard would say if the prisoner asked them which door lead to the gas chamber.

Say guard A tells the truth and Guard B tells lies.

If the prisoner asks guard B what Guard A's answer would be if he asked him which door lead to the gas chamber, Buard B would lie and say that Guard A's answer would be the door to the left.

Knowing that one guard always tells the truth and one guard always lies but not knowing which is which he can conclude the following.

Say he assumes guard B is telling the truth. Then he knows that He should choose the left door because whatever the other guard says is a lie.

But say he asssumes that Guard B is lying. Then he knows he should choose the left door because Guard B would would be lying about Guard A's real answer.

Asking that one question leads the prisoner to choose the left door either way you look at it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:52 pm
BUT! If the liar says yes, then that means no because if he picks the wrong dorr, he'll die anyways. I think...  

Banana-flavored Lollipop

Dori-mingu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:55 pm
Ah, Truffles beat me too it.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7296 7297 7298 7299 7300 7301 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games