Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

ieatbabies1008

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:42 am
domokun It is dark. You may be eaten by a grue. RAWR Anyway hello everyone! I'm Gianmarco. Hi.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:54 pm
hello everyone :]
very nice to meet you all.

can't type up too much right now, but i will later =]
(gf neglecting)

Kaladin-Cloud

etceteraetcetera

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:50 pm
Hey, I'm Buerkle.

I am obessed with Zelda, Mario, and NiGHTS.

I'll try and stay active.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:05 pm
Jey everyone! I'm new as of today. razz

I enjoy Pokemon, Metroid, everything Mario, and most of all, the Legend of Zelda. My favorite Ninty system is the N64.. (Pokemon Snap = life).

The minute I turn 18 I'm gonna get as many Nintendo (mostly zelda) tattoos in order to show off my pride.. and givce my mom a heart attack.

I collect everything Nintendo related.. from my old NES box to the mario parachute from Burger King that's hanging on my ceiling. I slept in 20 degree weather for 28 hours next to my Walmart waiting for a Wii. Um... Oh, I'm saving up money for a couple anime conventions AND to go to Nintendo World.. it's not working out so well.

My favorite video game.. well, it's pretty much divided.. my two favorites are Twilight Princess (yes, I have played all the others before TP and I still love it most, don't bite my head off for that pl0x) and Banjo Kazooie. :3

The first video game I remember playing is Super Mario Bros. 3!

Nice to meet you all!

4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh  

NintyGirl

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:07 pm
NintyGirl
Jey everyone! I'm new as of today. razz

I enjoy Pokemon, Metroid, everything Mario, and most of all, the Legend of Zelda. My favorite Ninty system is the N64.. (Pokemon Snap = life).

The minute I turn 18 I'm gonna get as many Nintendo (mostly zelda) tattoos in order to show off my pride.. and givce my mom a heart attack.

I collect everything Nintendo related.. from my old NES box to the mario parachute from Burger King that's hanging on my ceiling. I slept in 20 degree weather for 28 hours next to my Walmart waiting for a Wii. Um... Oh, I'm saving up money for a couple anime conventions AND to go to Nintendo World.. it's not working out so well.

My favorite video game.. well, it's pretty much divided.. my two favorites are Twilight Princess (yes, I have played all the others before TP and I still love it most, don't bite my head off for that pl0x) and Banjo Kazooie. :3

The first video game I remember playing is Super Mario Bros. 3!

Nice to meet you all!

4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Your sig is win.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:36 pm
I'm Silent Darvin, call me Darvin. Just so everyone knows I'm a girl with a boy account!!

I love Nintendo!!! <--- Includes the legend of Zelda series, Brawl(all hail the brawl), POKEMON SNAP!!!!((dude i love that game no matter how old it gets and i don't even care if you think I'm a lamo!! )) If i could live anywhere i would live in Zora's Domain in Hyrule (TP) and my summer home would be in the deku palace (MM) and winter home i would live with my yeti buddies in Twilight princess every thanksgiving i would see my twilight buddies and every Christmas all the Nintendo characters would come to my house and we'd have a party!!

S i l e n t D a r v i n

Yardranian Sayian Mums

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:10 pm
well im not completly new but i didnt post im Mums(thats what they call me) and i love nintendo to death.... TO DEATH
i just got a Wii so im estatic and i love playin my DS(never leave home without it) hope we can be friends people cuz i love pokemon, mario, and all the nintendo icons well see you on the forums!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:46 pm
Waynebrizzle

Your sig is win.

Thanks, I go to bed everynight feeling safe and snuggly warm because I know I have Reggie to watch over me. ^-^ 4laugh

NintyGirl

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:55 pm
NintyGirl
Waynebrizzle

Your sig is win.

Thanks, I go to bed everynight feeling safe and snuggly warm because I know I have Reggie to watch over me. ^-^ 4laugh

Yeah, he really does kick a** and take names. Though, he always will remind me of Donkey Kong, which is a good thing in my book.

SO YEAH WELCOME TO THE CULT. *grabs hand and shakes it*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:44 pm
hello im only new to this guild.Whats up  

TwistedTrevas

Distinct Consumer

SomethingSfly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:17 pm
Hi, finally had the time to post. Who here likes Super Mario Bros 3?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:57 pm
Hi, I'm new to the guild. I don't like completing games, because what's the fun with that. I don't buy games to finish them, I just want to have fun.  

DarkChoko

Blackskullgreymon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:09 am
Howdy! I'm Blackskullgreymon, and I gots a couple cool little Nintendo arts in the arena, and I'm just a big fan of Nintendo's games.

Right now, I'm addicted to Elite Beat Agents.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:03 am
Hay there gais.
;D

Just kidding, I don't dare type like that.
I'm Emis.
New...pretty annoying.
I may seem like a b***h, but I'm not.
I promise.
D;
I've been gaming with my old man since I was about 5ish.
Taking our NES everywhere with us.
I like taking my Wii, Ps2, N64, DS,Gameboy with me everywhere.
Today I was playing Pokemon Silver during Math class.

Emis

Tipsy Conversationalist

5,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100

derty laundry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:18 am
HEY!!!!! im new to the cult so let me say a few things about myself:
ok, Im a big fan of Nintendo. (i mean BIG) and ive been like that for as long as i can remember. I especially like the legend of Zelda. (YAY ZELDA!) and now that SSBB is gonna go out i cant wait til i get it! (YAY SSB) soooooo..........i hope i get to meet alot of friends here that like nintendo just like me!!!!! blaugh 3nodding xd domokun heart arrow arrow exclaim exclaim exclaim biggrin  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games