Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:13 pm
haruxxx
“Yeah, a friend.” She confirmed with a chuckle.
It was nice to see Ben with a smile on his face.
Then Ben suddenly grabbed the hand she had placed on his shoulder and pulled her into a friendly hug, surprising her. His scent filled her nose briefly before he let go of her. He smells nice…Klara blushed at her thoughts. “Well…if you’re not busy… Then maybe…” she said softly, wondering what she was asking him in the first place.
“Could you stick with me for a bit? I’m getting a little bored alone.” She finished.
She looked him in the eyes trying to figure him out a bit more.

Yes! Ben's mind shouted. "Sure. That sounds fun. Keeping you company, okay. It'll keep me from my thoughts." Ben reazlized Klara was blushing. Is it because I hugged her? I wonder why..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:19 pm
[Abby Lilli is still in there.. DO SOMETHING! D: I don't want to rush them.. At ALL.. But lilli needs to get to Tuesday at least in this page. And it's a fresh page so yeah.. razz Ori If Abi and I take too long, make Tuesday fall asleep. I have an idea so yeah. I'll call you about it later. ;D]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:00 am
Noticing after they shared a few words, Lilli seemed to be a little distracted, Klaash decided to ask her. "Hey, what's on your mind. You look like you're thinking about something else...You can tell me,right?" He asked, laughing a bit at the end of his sentance. He hoped Lilli was fine, and not too preoccupied with anything. He put a hand on hers, her hand was much warmer than his,surprisingly. It seems he had lost most of his heat when he demon left him. He himself felt quite cold without it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:16 pm
Shizue thought she heard voices. She even recognized one Oh.... She took a breath and walked by to see if she was right. Noticing Ben, she smiled, being polite, even though she saw someone else with him, and she was even blushing. Looks like he isn't for me... She turned away, continuing down the hallway, slower than she had been before.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:38 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Noticing after they shared a few words, Lilli seemed to be a little distracted, Klaash decided to ask her. "Hey, what's on your mind. You look like you're thinking about something else...You can tell me,right?" He asked, laughing a bit at the end of his sentance. He hoped Lilli was fine, and not too preoccupied with anything. He put a hand on hers, her hand was much warmer than his,surprisingly. It seems he had lost most of his heat when he demon left him. He himself felt quite cold without it.
Lilli shivered slightly feeling Klaash's icy hand. It distracted her from what he'd said. "You're cold." She murmured. "You're usually all warm and toasty." Lilli scooted toward him, wrapping her arms around him. She nestled her head on his chest. 'Hey, what's on your mind. You look like you're thinking about something else...You can tell me,right?' Klaash's question appeared in her mind. "Oh sorry. I'm just thinking about something Bou said earlier. It's nothing worth metioning." Lilli said, and smiled. TELL HIM DAMN IT!! Don't start lting to him already! He needs to know how you feel! A voice in her mimd screamed at her. "And something Tuesday told me right before he almost killed me earlier. He'd said he wanted to talk to me when he'd calmed down." Lilli explalined, speaking the truth.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:51 pm
Hmmm...Where is Lilli? He thought.
Tuesday sat in the chair, then let his head fall back. He yawned, closing his eyes.
Soon after he fell asleep.

Tuesday had seen this dream many times, the night Oiya died.

"OIYA! We have to leave...NOW!" He orded Oiya, who had just got done discarding of a body. Oiya's head looked up in alert.
"OKAY! I'm coming! Almost finished!" She shouted back. Tuesday ran out of the mansion they were in and across the field to a set of large houses. He threw burning glass bottles of gasoline in them, they exploded in flames.
Oiya lit the house on fire then ran outside. There was a line of houses in her way.
"TAKERU! I'm Stuck!" She yelled. She ran inside of one, hoping of a way out, instead, the second story fell on her, burning her body.
Where is Oiya? Tuesday thought. "OIYA! OIYA!" Tuesday shouted. He ran around, looking for her.
Oiya screamed in pain, the fire was burning her skin. "TAKERU! Oh my god...TAKERU! TAKERU HELP ME!" Her screams faded as her world ended slowly and painfully.
Tuesday heard her and ran itno the house she was in, only to find her burnt body lifeless. "OIYA!" Tuesday yelled when he saw her. He threw the burning wood off, burning himself. Once he got to her body he grabbed it and threw it onto his back. He ran out of the village and to the nearby river. Slowly, he set Oiya's burnt body down onto the river bank. He stared at it in disbelief.
"Oiya...Oiya?" His words sounded strangled. Tears ran down his face, contorted with anger. He pounded his fists on her body and yelled, echoing.
His body fell over onto hers and he sobbed otno her burnt chest. Suddenly he was surrounded in darkness, the only think visible was Lilli sitting in blood, holding something. Tuesday started to walk towards her but the ground was like wet sand, he reached for her. "Lilli!" He yelled. A feeling of deep horror came over him as he realized she was crying over Rosalie's bloody body.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:30 pm
"Mm," He said, pulling back his hand. "I'm sorry, I--" He stopped. Lilli poured out to him, he stopped. "Oh," Klaash said, He looked down, averting his eyes. It was as though she'd screamed in his face that she loved Tuesday more. She looked concerned after he retracted, but he didn't look at her. "It's okay. You can go talk to Tuesday. I'm fine."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:49 pm
"Klaash.." Lilli started seeing the change in his facial expression. Damn it.. he's probably thinking I just want to leave and see Tuesday.. "Klaash, don't take it the wrong way. I love you. It's not like I want to leave right now, but Tuesday is stubborn. Please. I promise I'll be back in less than an hour." Lilli hugged him tighter. "I'm leaving you and going back to Tuesday.. I just need to talk to him." Lilli said, her voice sad.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:00 pm
Lilli looked up at him, her eyes were blood red. The blackness grabbed Tuesday's legs, he was unable to move.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:06 pm
[[I'll just wait. :] ]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:06 pm
[ Hey Ori. In a couple pages.. not too soon... Don't forget what you'd said. Tuesday was going to die from cancer? We'll have to figure out something.. confused <3 ] [Abby, post. please? whee ]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:14 pm
[[ domokun LEEVE.]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:16 pm
[[No it was was disease he has...But Bou just healed him so he has at least 30 more pages. Then he'll maybe die. Kya-Chan...It'd be like losing a child...Losing Tuesday....Plus he and Lilli hafta get back together. Where is your marvelous idea?!?! Tuesday is gonna wake up soon...]]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:20 pm
Lyke LAWL
[[No it was was disease he has...But Bou just healed him so he has at least 30 more pages. Then he'll maybe die. Kya-Chan...It'd be like losing a child...Losing Tuesday....Plus he and Lilli hafta get back together. Where is your marvelous idea?!?! Tuesday is gonna wake up soon...]]
[[30 pages?!?]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:21 pm
She enters the Manor, uncertain of whats happening. "Um, excuse me?" she said quietly, "I'm new to the Manor."  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games