Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:28 am
Argent smiled and followed him. "I just hope you dont get lost."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:35 am
'Don't worry it's foolproof' he replied full of confidence. His S/R sense had never let him down before and it shouldn't do it now..  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:55 pm
Sarfire nodded and placed Italius down to drink the milk that was in the bowl. She than walked over to a tree and sat under it. For some reason she wasn't hungry at all. She than spotted Gemini and Cyborg coming back. "Cyborg, Gemini your both back," said Starfire.

"Yeah, because I didn't want Gemini to walk back on her own and besides there was some electricity curent in the forest and you know how she[s weak against that stuff now," said Cyborg. "And she got shoaked a little," he said.

"Oh, dear you alright?" asked Starfire.

"Yes, ma'm. I'll be fine and the others took off but they'll be back," said Gemini. she than walked over to the lake, took off her shoes and soaked her feet in it.

When Gemini took off her shoes, Cyborg and the others saw the bruises on her feet. "Were those from Piosen fang and her mate?" asked Cyborg.

"Yeah, but I'll be fine," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:14 pm
Italius was happily drinking the milk when he felt a weird feeling throughout his body. He decided to ignore and continued to drink; unaware that he was on fire.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:25 pm
Piosen Fang appeared on a tree branh somewhere in the forbidden forest. Then she heard some noises and than spotted those wolves she saw with Gemini, the Titans. But where was the child. So she stayed hiddedn in the tree and healed herself with this magic potion.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:57 pm
After finishing eating, Raven left the room. Her eyes widened as she saw Italius on fire. It didn't look like it was hurting him, so it probably was coming from the little pup. "So you can use fire?" She said to him, laying down near him, but not too close.  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:37 pm
Italius giggled and returned back to normal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:15 pm
"Ooo, I see Italius is mister hot stuff now," said Gemini with a gentle smile as she looked at him.

"Heheheh, got that right," said Cybrog as he laughed a little.

Then Starfire said, "Yes, my little hot stuff man is so handsome." She than walked over to Italius and nuzzled him on the nose.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:44 am
Scott was amazed by the sudden display of raw power. These pups were indeed very powerfulr and full of potential.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:09 am
Italius giggled and nuzzled his mom back.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:21 am
Robin began to panic seing the Itauls alight he made a dash to the river but when seing the true orgin of the flames he smiled. He walked back licking him across the face in affecionatly.

Beastboy nearly skipped a hearbeat seing the pup alight though it was revealed it was power he smiled. 'Dude he's totally on fire !' he joked chuckling slightly.

Spider-robin ran through the forest leaping other the forestrry obstacles like tree trunks or muddy puddles. He could sense he was getting closer to his goal. Though he was catious unsure what to expect.

Sirius blinked his eyes opening slowly he yawned his mouth revealing his many sparkling white teeth. His stomach grumbled yearning food. He squeaked slightly though he didn't cry he could find food by himself. He got up not. He looked out the tiny window seing the boutniful apple tree outisde glsitening with ripe red apples. He teleported one into his room devouirg instantly lickig his lips when he was done. Delcious no wonder sister liked them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:49 am
Vesta wanted to go outside. She loved the outdoors. She looked out the window and sighed.

Argent ran right behind spider-robin.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:05 am
Raven rolled her eyes at Beast Boy's joke and concealed a smile at the pup. She licked one of the pup's ears in affection.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:11 pm
As Cyborg ate some berries and layed down to eat. He said, "You know something, Italius is a moma's boy. He really doesn'tlike leaving Star's side."

"Your right but he so cute. And besides who doesn't love their moma. I know I did and me still do," said Gemini.

"Yeah, well Gemy. You were more of a dadies little girl. Yeah at times you would be a moma's little girl but more of a daddies. Its that way because Robin I mean your dad would spoil you and you would love to hang ou with him more than Beast boy and I," said Cyborg.

Gemini made a face at Cyborg adn said, "The only reason I didn't hand out with you and Uncle Beast Boy is because you would would always ground me for stupid things. Beast boy on the other hand would give me too much choclate which I'm not suppose to have because me get crazy and he one time tried to blame something that I didn't do. And the thing you both did together is this, bribe me with stuff like see a scary movie when I'm not suppose to cause I get nightmares."

"That's not true," said Cybrog.

"Oh, yeah ask father and aunt Raven. they both know the whoole thing cause I told them and they caught it on tape. And mother on the other hand, when she finds out she get super anrgy like father but than she tries and kills you. Heheheh," said Gemini with a smile as she ate some berries.

"Huh, that is true," said Starfire as she layed down next to Itlius, nuzzled him, and than ate some berries.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:39 am
'Yeah those were good times' Robin smiled nosalgically. Those had been great time and more were deffinately to come. 'We did Cy.' he added looking sternly both Beast boy and Cyborg.

'Hehh heeh' Beast boy whezzed his head bent down in shame. Very bad...

Sirius speed around the bed squeaking with joy feeling the wind on his face leaping up in the air trying to to touch the ceiling with his shiny black nose. Every time he jumped his saw the splashy place were he yearned to be.

Spider-robin came to a sudden skidded halt. He turned to the girl behind mimicking silence sign and making his way into the bushes. If poison fang was involved thigns were very bad and needed a good plan.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games