Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:52 am
Scott was trapped in a semi bright world of light and pure dark. Everything was blurred and moving in slow motion. His eyes were out focus as he felt no heat or stregth run through him. He blinked weakly letting himslef be embraced.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:16 am
Robin moved forward towards the group kneeling by them glad to see the group were ok and alive. It was a warm reasurring feeling lacthing thickly to his insides.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:54 pm
"Lets, get them both home now. They both seem tired, weak, and needs their rest. Besides its going to be dark soon," suggusted Fox.

"She's right Robin," said Starfire. "You take Gemini and I'll take Scott," she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:54 am
Arachnid landed besides the group two nun chuckas in his hands. 'Don't move him yet. We need to do something first if you want Scott to see Geminis next birthday' he excliamed stepping forward cautiously branding the nun-chuckas.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:16 am
'Why Arachnid. Whats wrong ?' demanded an imapteint Robin wanting to get the group saftey before anything else could possilby go wrong. He hated to think what else could be waitng for them to attack. They should head back and re-group.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:00 pm
Starfire nodded to what Arachnid said but dodn't know what was going on though.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:47 am
Arachnid stepped forward cautiously crumlbing down the nun chcukas beared. 'Ok here we go' he muttured slowly bearing the nun chuckas forward the set began to rattle eeriely in his hands as he placed them on Scotts chest the weapons phasing through his chest with an eerie and stomach chruing grumbling noise.

Scott looked up the pain deserted him the ripple realsing a cool sensation through his body. He smiled weakly falling back falling in a peaceful sleeping state his chest weakly glowing a weak autumn gold.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:23 am
'Arachnid what's happened ?' demanded a cautious and slightly distressed Robin. He stepped forward imaptiently. 'Starfire take Gemini home' he ordered firmly leaving it open to now debate firmly.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:34 pm
"Yes, Robin," said Starfire. She then kissed Scott's forehead, picked up Gemini in her arms, and flew off back to the tower.

"I'll go with her," said Fox. She then flew to Starfire with her fire angle wings.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:41 am
'The infection was spreading affecting his powers sufferly. I've stablised him. Though he needs to learn how to use his new weapons or it will soon spiral out of control again. It's not over yet either..' Arachnid trailed another plan formulating in his head.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:09 am
'Why what's going to happen next ? 'Robin demaned slowly gazing around him making sure they were no eavesdroppers. This was something he itended to stay with him and Arachnid until he thought it was time for it to be revealed further.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:56 pm
When Starfire and Fox returned back home, Starfire placed Gemini in her bedroom. Then Starfire left Gemini's bedroom with the door slitly open.

Fox sat in the sofa and sighed.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:00 pm
After a hour or so or something like that. Anyways Gemini awoke in her bed. "I'm home" she said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:23 am
'I can only train him so far in the arts. 'My 'brother' has a wider understanding of this. I need to take him to him. Times is short. So the quciker would be the so much better for all of us.' he coutninued squirmly slightly at the proposal he'd presented towards him.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:03 am
'OK. It's worth heading back at least. So Scott can say goodbye to them all' Robin's voice was girm and drenched in disapotiment. Why did these sort of things happen to them ?, he just hoped Scott would return soon happy and ready.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff