Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:25 am
Past present
Robin smiled with relief the Starifre was OK and safe. 'Starifre what happened ?' he whispered softly trying to keep her clam and the delight that she was safe.

Vince checked his TPDA getting a small fix on it's last transmitted location. A cave in the forest. It's south of here and not to deep. 'We better get going' he muttured.

Future present
Chris followed Nigtifre and began moving the broken bits of glass aside and onto a nearby nightstand. 'Nightifre it's OK she be OK' he comforted him.

Robin sprinted in front of Azar wasting no time placing Starifre on thier bed and checking her vitals. He turned to the others 'She's OK just out cold. Azar all a doctor to be on the safe side' he exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:54 am
~~Past Present~~

Raven nodded her head. "Okay, let's go." She flew up and began flying towards the cave.

~~Future Present~~

Azar nodded his head and ran out of the room. He grabbed the phone and quickly dialed the numbers. He listened before saying, "The big T in the middle of the bay, can't miss it. Thanks.. Okay I'll tell them." He hung up the phone and went back to Starfire and Robin. "The doctor will be here in 5 minutes."  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:42 am
Future present
'Ok thanks Azar.' Robin replied abesnt mindely keeping one firm and worried in Starifire. What had been going on lately ?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:04 pm
Future Present

After hearing broken glass and such Lyra and Cybrog stepped in the room together. "Is she alright?" asked Cyborg.

Then Starfire awoke and said, "Robin. Uh, I'm guessing something happened to my past self in teh past as Nightstar and the kids are there."

Past Present

Cyborg stayed at the tower to help oyut with Robin with Starfire.

"I don't know but I just fainted. I'm guessing most pregnet earthly woman get like this. Even tamaran womane get like this at times. We feel weak and faint," said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:51 pm
Emerald flew beside Raven. She noticed the cave below and flew down quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:26 pm
Past Present

"Hm, a boy and a girl," said Arista. she walked more and more into the froest and spotted the cave and the Titan Kids. "Hm."

~~In Cave~~

Greyfire smirked and said, "I don't think you won't be able to resist."

"Sure I'll resist you for I don't have feelings for you," asid Nighstar as she tried breaking free but couldn't.

"Hm, how can you have feelings for someone such as Vince. He doesn't even like you like the way I feel for you. If you become mine I'll show you what love like that is and we'll rule the world together. With you by my side we'll rule Earth and Tamaran together," said Greyfire with an evil smile.

"Hm, sorry I don't think so. I would never help you rule anything," Nightstar said angry and accidenlty shot starbolts from her eyes but they shot back at her eyes. "Ah!" screamed Nightstar in terrible pain. "I rather die than to be yours," she said.

"Hm," Greyfire walked up to her and said, "How could something so beautiful like you still be willing to. . .oh yeah I almost forgot. Your halfbreed mix of a human and tamaran. I here mix breeds like that can lead to very stubborn children but very strong and such. Just like you and your brother but your brother isn't that string but you are. But you don't see that strong at all since well your a halfbreed."

And right there and than Greyfire pulled Nightstar's trigger and her leg broke free and she kicked him hard and it send him to the wall hard. Then Nightstar broke herself free but couldn't take the glass off her eyes since it was stuck to her.

Future Present

Nightfire was glad that his mother was alright but new that something must of happened to her in the past where Nightstar and the others are.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:12 pm
Emerald thought someone was following them and tunred around fast. She shook it of and ran in the cave. "Nightstar..." She looked at Greyfire. "Oh well good job." She said with a smirk. She snapped her fingers and the ceiling above Greyfire fell ontop of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:48 pm
"Hm, stupid Greyfire. Now I have something stuck on my face that is covering my eyes," said Nightstar as she tried taking the glass off. She than accidenlty again shot starbolts with her eyes in the glass and it shot back at her eyes. "Ah!" it was painful when Nightstar did so.

Then Greyfire jumped out of the way and shot fire towards Emerald when. . .

Nightstar saw that and stepped in the way and got hit instead. She than fell to her knees.

Greyfire's eyes went in rage and said, "Why do you insist on helping them."

"Cause their my friends and family. I won't let you hurt anyone or Emerald you jerk," said Nightstar. She than shot starbotls from her hands and towards Greyfire.

But than a shiled went over him adn it was from Arista. She shot a fire abll towards Nightstar and it hit her.

Nightstar went flying back after getting hit by the fire ball.

"Troq for you prtoect the weak and fight for good as such as that little girl," said Arista.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:54 pm
"why dont you just leave us alone you ugly fat evil people." Emeralds eyes glowed and shards of rock hit into greyfire and Arista.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:00 pm
Arista picked up Greyfire and dodged the attack. "And you are such a stupid wittle girl who see's I bet dead people or soemthing. As for miss princess well, she's just some stupid troq whose a halfbreed that no one likes," said Arista.

Nightstar stood up and shot starbotls from her hands and towards Arista. "Would you just be quiet," said Nightstar.

"No," said Arista as she out a shiled around and the attack reflected back at Nightstar.

Nightstar dodged it.

"Well, bye," saidd Arista as she took greyfire with her and appeared outside and back infront of her love. She than threw greyfire onto the ground and said, "I found another Titan hater but one who has the hots for Nightstar princess now."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:03 pm
Emerald sighed and walked out of the cave. She hated how people knew her secret expecially villans.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:05 pm
Nightstar watched as Emerald walked ot of the cave and followed her. It was useless the glass like goggles that cover her eyes, she couldn't take it off. It was stuck to her like glue.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:09 pm
"Im glad your safe." Emerald said as she looked up at Nightstar.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:12 pm
"Hm," smiled Nightstar towards Emerald. "But the only bad thing is thie glass thing is stuck infront of my eyes like glue," said Nightstar.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:13 pm
"Like contacts? But cant get off." Emerald said.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games