Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:58 am
Oroami took a breath "i don't want her to grow up and live like i did, have us or someone close to her die, and i don't want her to go like Tahro did, and die." He finished the ramen and pork and drank the rest of the Dr.pepper.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:04 am
Susumu looks a bit saddened she forgot or chose to forget that part of oroami's past, its soo much to bear just for him, Susumu leans over the table and gives Oroami a peck on the lips "Dont worry, she wont loose us, and we won't loose each other."  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:08 am
Oroami smiled "thanks, i love you," he kissed Susumu once more and smiled larger his eyes now happier, he did not mean for Susumu to be saddened, but he knew what she said was true.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:15 am
Susumu brightens up, Smiling "I love you soo much dear," She says leaning back and taking another sip of tea. the waitress comes by and Susumu asks how much the meal is going to be. "Oh its free for the kage ma'am" Susumu smiles
"no no its not, i dont want special treatment you probably have a family to feed" The waitress looks suprised as if susumu hit it right on...she blush's and looks down "don't worry dear i used to work here." She smiles and hands the waitress some money. as she takes her dishes.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:20 am
Oroami smiled "I'm glad i met you." He wiped his face, and got a second galss of the soda.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:27 am
Susumu grins even bigger. "do you remember when we first met?" she asks remembering the old times "I was so nervous." she blush's finishing her tea off, the waitress brings over a bottle of champagne. "I thought i said no special treatment"Susumu says, the waitress blush's heavier than Susumu
"sorry ma'am i had to, just imported it today from the west. and that tip you gave me was a bit much for the meal anyways" she says jokingly.
Susumu's face turns tomatoe red. "thank you very much." she nods her head and the waitress leaves Oroami and Susumu alone for the rest of the meal probably to get done closing up the cafe for the night.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:31 am
Oroami smiled "yea, i remember i saw you in the archives, i admired your spunk and your beauty, i never knew it would lead to this, but here we are." Oroami smirked as the champagne came by he loooked at the waitress "here take this," he said as he gave her an extra 175 Ryo (or yen) ajust before she left.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:37 am
Susumu smiles big "I know! I can't believe it either, i was so beyond myself when i found out who you we're" susumu giggles as memories of happy times and cherished times run through her mind. Oroami un corks the champagne and pours them a couple glass's, taking a small sip Susumu smiles innocently across the table looking deep into Oroami's eyes.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:40 am
"I am releaved you didn't hate me for wanting to take over the villages, it was what i thought would be the best, after i found out that it was the other villages that had sent the akatsuki the information about my cousins." Oroami smiled taking a sip of champagne, "but i learnt from you, that it wasn't what i wanted, i just wanted to have a family, and bring my clan back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:46 am
"you always had the best intentions you we're just mixed up by a dark and unhappy past." Susumu shows a sense of accomplishment, her eyes water up as she holds up her glass "to family" the lights start turning off in the cafe leaving a dim setting in the cafe  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:49 am
Oroami makes the champagne in his glass glow by charging Chakra into it "to family," he said as he raised his glass.

(i GTG)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:56 am
there glasses clank together as they do Susumus glass lights up as well. they both take a sip of champagne while looking into each others eyes the whole time during the cheers.

(alright i will talk to you tomorrow..or later today lol XD))  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:58 am
(kk, night, i got to sleep)

Oroami smiled and leaned over to kiss Susumu softly as he did the champagne in his glass turned to a Dragon and surrounded the two making a heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:04 am
the bubbles from Susumus champagne rise into the air around the two sparkling around them, they kiss and get up from the table taking the champagne, the heart, and sparkles with them. they exit the cafe and walk to their house holding on close to each other the whole way enjoying the night time breeze.

(k nighty night))  

Eris5

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:53 pm
*I bid goodbye to everyone and exit the restaurant before Oroami and Susumu show up for their dinner.*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games