Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:49 am
'I know what happened to Arachnid while he was kidnapped and why he was. It was nothing to do with Turgon's plans. But you see first you must help me' he spoke in sickingly childish voice.

Robin looked at his T-communicator an alert being sent through on his T-commucnaitator. 'Trouble' he muttred getting his grabbed his bo-staff.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:13 pm
Raven gritted her teeth. She wanted to lash out at Nimbus with magic, but it wouldn't help anything. "What do you want?" Curiousity finally urged her to ask him. If the demands weren't too bad, then maybe it would be worth it to get the information. Of course, that decision would rest with their leader.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:51 pm
Starfire heard her communicator as well and followed Robin.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:33 pm
Gemini didn't know what he mean't and didn't know if she wanted to find out.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:53 am
'I need healing. Becuase so see unlike you guys I need to use my looks to get my next meal. So heal me up and i'll sing like a cuckoo bird' he grinned slightly. Making his look even more mad and derranged.

Robin arrived on the roof to find Nimbus but before he struck he heard his statement. He acted quickly. 'Gemini get behind Starfire. Raven what does he want ?' he growled moving forward.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:13 pm
Not taking her eyes off Nimbus unless he tried anything, Raven spoke. "He says he'll tell us what happened to Arachnid when he was kidnapped and why they did capture him. If we heal him." Raven waited for Robin's command on the matter. She could heal Nimbus easily.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:12 pm
Starfire grabbed Gemini and placed her behind herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:34 pm
Gemini stood behind her mother and heard what Nimbus said. Only her and Raven can heal people but Gemini really didn't want to help him much for she wasn't so sure about him. but she'll let Raven heal him.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:56 am
'Thats true and Starfire ?. I'm not intrested in your snivelling brat your hiding behind you. She's so overated anyway' he snarled.

Robin mulled it over slowly. If they knew why Arachnid had been kidnaped they could begin piecing a plan towards helping. He wasn't going to like but it was for Arachnids good. 'Raven heal his wounds thats all' he said slowly with disgust.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:10 pm
Raven walked over to Nimbus. A white glow surrounded her hands and she lifted them to Nimbus' face. His wounds healed, leaving behind unmarked skin. Raven stepped away from Nimbus. "Okay, now talk."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:43 pm
Piosen Fang jumped off the tree and landed next to Shade. "We have may failed but how long can that child hold the darkness within herself," said Piosen Fang.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:05 am
Nimbus carrased his skin vainly the wounds gone. 'He was kidnaped because of his new power so they can use it against you. They also had something to do with creating me' he added lazily.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:37 pm
Shade shrugged. "I wouldn't put my bets on the child becoming evil. She's surrounded by goodie-goodies. Course, she might turn evil for a while, but the Titans would find some way to make her good again." Maybe he was just being pessimistic, but Shade couldn't help thinking like that.

Raven glared at Nimbus. "Anything else?" She added quietly. "A shame they ever did create something like you."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:54 am
'Well since you're going to be like that Raven I think I could strike a deal with Brotherblood' he snarled as he prepared to take off. It fun making the Titans jump through is hoops. This was his way of getting the losers back for accusing him so quickly.

'Nimbus wait ' Robin demanded stepping forward. He couldn't lose this chance of helping Arachnid.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:41 pm
Raven sighed. Knowing that they had to help Arachnid, she said, "Sorry Nimbus. It's a good thing they did create you." This could be one of their only chances to help Arachnid. They couldn't let it go.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff