Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

Gin-Zil

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:24 pm
rich b*****d...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:43 pm
Gin-Zil
rich b*****d...
Shoe or me O_o?  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Dryskale

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:29 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Flabbergasted Breakdancer
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I might have to hit you up some time when I obtain a wifi set up thingy. So you are saying you could get me a larvatar? surprised
Most definately :3 and every starter ever x3
*doese a little dance* Now all I need is some moneyz. xd

On a more serious note, I forgot how much poke'mon is like Crack. 5 hrs playing a game is a no no for me.

In other news here is my Fur affinity. It sucks because I don't update it and almost all the posts are tests but oh well.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/flabbergasted-breakdancer/
I know what it's like,I got my game first thing launch day and I already have over 240 hours into it x.x and if you mean in game money,there's a place with some gentlemen,socialite,lady and rich boy trainers.They drop ALOT of money and it's doubled with the amulet coin,you can find them near the pokemon mansion below hearthome city and challanging the gentleman and socialite using the amulet coin will give you 18 k from each of them.PLUS they only have one pokemon each,making this method a billion times faster than even the elite four.Post game,after you catch heatran,trainer lvls all over the game seem to max out,so that pair of trainers will then have lvl 61 pokemon,but they'll each now give 24k with the amulet coin :3
Nah, I mean reall money so I can get the Wifi Adapter. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:44 am
Nah, I mean reall money so I can get the Wifi Adapter. wink
Oh,then I could use some too...as well as anyone else you could ask xD  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:16 am
That is also something that I have in abundance :p  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:01 pm
That's good :3 does your job pay well?I know not all jobs in the game making trade are the best paying and because of the economic crisis thing they gaming industry is suffering too.I hope I'll be able to get into it Dx

My bf wants to make them with me,so he'll probably be more of the programmer,as he's good with that type of thing.I'm very good with ideas but I often lack skill,where as he's vice versa.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:06 pm
If you want to be successful in the gaming industry you have to have real skills. I wish it could be as easy as just thinking things up but unfortunately there are just no jobs with that description.

My suggestion to you (since you don't seem to want to do the programming side), learn graphic design, or learn how to make a web backend. Most of all, always expand your skills as you will never know when you will need them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:25 pm
I heard that Psychology is actually useful if you want to get in on the design side of things...But Shoe should know better than I...?  

Barakiel9909

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:56 am
Barakiel9909
I heard that Psychology is actually useful if you want to get in on the design side of things...But Shoe should know better than I...?

Well that depends on the project. I would say for at least 80% of games it would make no difference. Also, design is not just one job - it is kind of an umbrella. The same way that programmer is an umbrella.

There are hundreds of different types of design jobs, I would have to know specifics before I would recommend specifics.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:10 pm
00Shoe
If you want to be successful in the gaming industry you have to have real skills. I wish it could be as easy as just thinking things up but unfortunately there are just no jobs with that description.

My suggestion to you (since you don't seem to want to do the programming side), learn graphic design, or learn how to make a web backend. Most of all, always expand your skills as you will never know when you will need them.
I would develope skills in the programming area,but my bf is already a bit more inclined in this area so that's why we decided it this way.I also know that thinking things up isn't gonna get me very far,which is also why I thought about graphic design.A description for me has always been"the jack of all trades but a master of none"I do like to gain skill in a variety of things but I can never seem to master something.Thank you for your advise though 3nodding  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:56 pm
Even if your boyfriend is learning/has learned some programming. That is no reason why you shouldn't also try to learn if you are interested.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:14 pm
Bam

There ya go.  

Barakiel9909

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:40 am
They said the same thing last year, and they were wrong. There have been a lot of big studios that have been shut down - as well as a lot of cancelled games.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:57 pm
Doing Inventory for a retail store sucks. xp It will be back to normal Wednesday, so I'll be on more and upload a few more things in my thread. Hows everyone been doing?  

Dryskale

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:15 am
I've seen a recent drop in my homework levels...which is nice. All I really have recently for homework is some programs due, and they're quick and easy. Shoe, I know you're going to hate me for this, but I finished one in an hour by taking the lazy way out and writing a crapload of if statements instead of figuring out an efficient way XP  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games