Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:14 am

Mewchloe
{{OH MY GOODNSS!!
TWENTY PAGES. Ya'll went twenty pages. I need a recap. What happened after Azumi hugged Victoria. Where are we now!? Detail people I need details!}}

((lol ive been gone for 3 days, just do what i do, RP and get a recap in that lol.))
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:21 am

Sin stepped up next to tiran, "You little punk, why are you all the way up here! it took me forever!!" he was in his civilian clothing, it was a little dirty from the climb up, but you could tell it wasent that hard for him, "Any way, great job at holding the for why i was gone, can you tell me what i have missed?" Asked sin looking down over the cliff.

Sindenky

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:09 am

(Basically
Newcomer Sevias shows up and lets us out of the destroyed Moonburg after Victoria found the shard. We head to the next town where Sevias gets brainwashed by Tiran. Noah and Exodus get a lead on the shard. Noah and Sevias fight. Sevias comes to his senses. Noah jumps from the top of the church in the town to grab the shard and breaks his leg. Exodus, Noah, and Victoria were captured by newcomer villain Treiz. Sevias finds them. Noah and Sevias escape with Exodus and Victoria. Treiz followed us to a cave. He summoned an ice demon. Exodus is fighting it right now. Treiz is knocked out.)
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:25 am

(( You didnt say I was undercover crying . The way you said it it seemed like I was defeated by sevious, you guys escaped and I came after you, I summoned an ice demon, Then you guys beat me up and Im unconcious. but Im undercover. I havnt actually attacked you yet, not directly anyway.))

grindzy

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:42 am

((I know....This RP goes really fast. XD))
Victoria slowly awoke. She saw she was in a cave, and Karin and Azumi were coming. She smiled, and saw Exodus fighting. She got up, fully rested, and prepared to fight.
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:16 pm

Tiran looked back at Sin "much, A shard has fused with Noah. however, all in all we've lost little" said Tiran

wildmonsters

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:26 pm

(We never beat you up Grindzy, you said that you passed out from loss of energy)
Noah stood shaking as Karin showed up. "You could say that, I'm glad that you showed up when you did. I can't really fight well with a broken leg." He said as he grabbed his ribs in pain. "Or cracked ribs," he said smiling.
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:29 pm

Exodus flipped backwards in the air and landed on his feet. He grabbed his head, "Whoa...I think I should tone it down a bit..." He almost fell over from diziness but caught himself with his blade. He ran to Treiz and healed his wound.

Forsaken Exodus

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:14 pm

"Please be careful...." Victoria said, grabbing Exodus. She smiled. She sat down beside him, and let her mind wander.
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:56 pm

Sevias heres the commotion. he gets out of the spring. Sevias dries off by absorbing the water on his body. he walks out to see all these people he doesnt know. "woah whered all these people come from?"

Reptile621

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:02 pm

Noah looked over at Sevias. "It's two of our friends, Karin and Azumi." he said smiling. He sat down, his leg was causing him some discomfort. He pulled out a bottle of water and looked at his friends timely arrival.
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:13 pm

"Is she theone your crushing on" sevias asked looking at karin.

Reptile621

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:21 pm

Noah threw a glare at Sevias. "No comment," he said sternly. He stretched his arms and took a drink. Yes, I guess that I am crushing on her, I wonder if she's the same for me, he thought calmly.
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:23 pm

Sevias laughed aloud. "so whats goin on here. im finally relaxing and this happens."

Reptile621

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:29 pm

Noah stood shaking and pulled Sevias to the side. "That guy from the dungeon showed up followed by, get this, an ice demon. He says that we left a magical trail and that he followed us here. He then conveniently passes out. He isn't to be trusted one bit." he said softly so the others wouldn't hear him.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games