Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:57 pm

ok, i will help as soon as i get madal. kenshin vanished.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:02 pm

"Never mind then...we have reinforcements."
He turned to Kit and Futashi.
"Well....welcome to the party guys, I need you to summon your best summon and try to take the armies soldiers out in big groups, I'll take right flank, Kit center, Futashi left."

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:03 pm

i didnt say anything about not helping, i can summon a dragon to do my bidding, after all they are the biggest.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:06 pm

"Yes sir." Kit made a series of handsigns and called out. "Falcon summoning, Arashi falcon of fire." He made another et and slammed his ands onto the ground. "Falcon summoning, Tatchi falcon of earth." The two birds flew into the air awating their orders. "I want arashi to go straight up the middle and divide them into two seperate groups. Making it easier for Futashi and the Hokage to wipe them out." The birds nodded and flew off. "Tachi will give us back up." Arashi rained fireballs upon the army splitting them in half just as Kit had said. He rushed into the center of the army following the split breaking any people that where left standing.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

master gaelin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:11 pm

"Katon Housenka no Jutsu!" (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)
Ben shouted as he leapt up and shot 4 flames to the corner of the battle field. "Hokage, Bambi-Sama" He yeld "I Got your Jutsu set up!"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:16 pm

futashi smirk. he then bit his thumb and made some handsigns he then slam his hand on the ground and a huge spoof of smoke came out. there, was a huge yellow dragon that had lighting circulating around him

"what is it now boy?" Tenka said, looking at futashi.

"Tenka! mightly one! we need your help this time. we need to take this army apart right now!" he said

Tenka smirk. and nodded.

futashi then jump on his back and they took flight. the dragon then flew down at the leftg side of the army and attempt to clawed some of the men with its huge talons.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:18 pm

byakuga appeared with raka and the a pack of dogs "lord hokage .. i got rein forcements ... there part of that one clan" ...byakuga says confusing "i forgot which one but here they are"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:21 pm

Reiko looked at Xanots. "what should i do?'

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Leoknight777

"Ungh i'll try to kill as many as I can" *Said leo running out the door and jumps over the wall*

yells "futashi?!?!" ..."surprising for you to show and you to kit ... good to see yahh guys" byakuga said smiling

teddy_byakuga

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:23 pm

(hey byakuga you might wanna get out of there, hokage sama locked me up cause i was there)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:23 pm

"does anyone need healing before we start?" reiko asked.

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:25 pm

futashi looks at teddy and smiled. "good to see you to again." he said

tenka looks at him. "a friend of yours?" he asked, calmly.

"yes. a good friend to." he said.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:26 pm

Kit was busy fighting some woilders and looked up seeing teddy he called out. "Get out of here!!" As he said this Arashi flew back over and spread a large wild fire across the entire front gate. So that the soilders couldnt get to close. Kit made some hand signs and a disk of water appeared in his hand. "Water disk jutsu." He flung it forward and it chopped down a solid row of enemies.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:28 pm

"kikaichuu no jutsu!" the beetles came out of reiko's sleeves. attack the enemy soldiers, she directed them
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games