Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:12 pm

-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
(i did it......but idk i was told i did a good job...why you all acting like assholes... i am her 4 her ....but then bam you all do this crap)

idk its cuz you rping style is kinda confusin i guess. sorries for attacking you like this and... iunno if the akatsuki are recruting chunin then..... thats really bad. When i was here before it took a lot ot get into the akatsuki, and you had to betray your village in the worst way possible.))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:14 pm

iZann
((Ok I don't put down the name of the genjutsu when I use one, but I describe it in great detail. Uh, I couldn't really tell you were even using a jutsu from your posts...
I thought Akatsuki recruited A ranked nin from different villages?))

(thank you.....i gave it to you with a ribbon on top....if you look at a genjtsu page you will see leafs in fake images that the sharingan can make......or a crow......or a snake...)

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

(what? cant take being criticizes zero? anyway, lets just end this before we get in trouble even tho we are already making a fuss about this........)

((We're just letting you know what's wrong...
If you were against Death God or Hector they would fly through the roof. Literally.
Cold isn't a bijuu...actually what IS she? XD))

iZann

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:17 pm

Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(what? cant take being criticizes zero? anyway, lets just end this before we get in trouble even tho we are already making a fuss about this........)

(and you can call that humans natural dark side...you see it in small kids...aka bully's)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:17 pm

-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
(thank you.....i gave it to you with a ribbon on top....if you look at a genjtsu page you will see leafs in fake images that the sharingan can make......or a crow......or a snake...)

((Ok I thought you were using the Konoha Shushin no Jutsu (Leaf Body Flicker Technique)...so can you describe you genjutsu in greater detail next time? To make it look like a strong ninjutsu or something.))

iZann

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:19 pm

((something that was able to be done in Rins' reign *smiles* I don't hold a demon I am one, i already talked with the guild owner and she was fine with it and the hokage was told about the whole thing))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:19 pm

iZann
((We're just letting you know what's wrong...
If you were against Death God or Hector they would fly through the roof. Literally.
Cold isn't a bijuu...actually what IS she? XD))

(i still don't get how it is wrong......the leaf is the sharingan's form of genjutsu(most people have it except sasuke and itochi)
itochi=crow
sasuke=snake

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:22 pm

(Yeah but you may have been using some form of ninjutsu.)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:22 pm

iZann
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-

((Ok I thought you were using the Konoha Shushin no Jutsu (Leaf Body Flicker Technique)...so can you describe you genjutsu in greater detail next time? To make it look like a strong ninjutsu or something.))

(if you wish...what shall i put cusss that is a big hint with the leaf.....)

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:23 pm

M o k i F a i r y
(Yeah but you may have been using some form of ninjutsu.)

(their was no hand signs...)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:25 pm

(Exactly all jutsu's except bloodlines require hand signs)

M o k i F a i r y

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:26 pm

Cold winter angel
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
(i did it......but idk i was told i did a good job...why you all acting like assholes... i am her 4 her ....but then bam you all do this crap)

idk its cuz you rping style is kinda confusin i guess. sorries for attacking you like this and... iunno if the akatsuki are recruting chunin then..... thats really bad. When i was here before it took a lot ot get into the akatsuki, and you had to betray your village in the worst way possible.))

genjutsu are like that....
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:26 pm

((Ok problem is I couldn't even tell you were using a jutsu...when I read it I thought the leaves were just there because of the effects of the Kaze Shushin no Jutsu. So, maybe say something like the leaves swirled madly, eventually settling into a humanoid form, and the form was revealed to be Zero, or something.

Ok we should really stop now.))

iZann

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:27 pm

(cool with me......)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games