Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:04 pm
Tears stung at Mayumi's eyes, but she quickly blinked them away.
She wasn't surprised to hear Travis hadn't answered his phone.
"We kind of, well.. broke up. It was my fault, mostly," Mayumi paused, and shifted her weight, "here, come in."
Despite the mess her room was, Mayumi cleared a space for June to sit on her bed. When they were settled, Mayumi said,
"I kind of, well, kissed this other guy. And Travis got mad, and started to run off in his wolf form. I chased after him, got hit by a car, and was hospitalized for a few days. Then the other day, when he brought me back from the hospital, he just rode off on his bike," Mayumi finished, frowning.
Mayumi felt pretty strong to have held herself together through speaking.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:07 pm
June sat down on the bed and listened to May as she filled her in on what happened between them.
She wished Travis had been the one to tell her this. Travis being her close friend, and she had only recently met his girlfriend.
Now she knew why he hadn’t been answering.
He really had broken up with her…
June frowned, sad to see her so close to tears.
She put her hand over May’s and squeezed in sympathy. Travis is so confusing sometimes..

“I refuse to believe he’d break up with you for one stupid mistake like that! He loves-“ June stopped mid sentence. She didn’t know if he had told Mayumi he loved her or not. Knowing him he probably hadn’t.
“I’ll get to the bottom of this, don’t worry May.” She finished standing suddenly, determined. It’s true Travis is really sensitive when it comes to relationships now. But one kiss doesn’t seem that…? She thought. Was it so easy to throw away what he had with Mayumi just because of this?

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:31 pm
Mayumi frowned.
"He also told me he doen't think I really love him," Mayumi took a breath, "Like the only reason I had stayed with him all this time was because we were imprinted."
Taking another deep breath, Mayumi said,
"I took him for granted. I really do love him though. And I'd do anything to have him back."
Mayumi buried her face in her hands, upset.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:34 pm
June sort of smiled sadly.
“Finally has someone to love him and be imprinted with and he can’t accept even that…” She said under her breath more to herself than to Mayumi. She rested a hand on her back trying to be comforting.
“Don’t worry. I’ll fix this!” She said with a bright smile.
She grabbed up her bag and stood heading for the door to find her friend. “I’ll call you with details once I get em! Chin up, May!” And with that she was out the door.

Travis may think its easier or safer to just leave everything behind but I’m gunna show him it’ll be much harder than that.
She thought as she drove to his house. She doubted he would actually be there but it was worth a shot right?

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:54 pm
Before June had left, Mayumi had thanked her several times.
Now, Mayumi sat on her bed, once again, alone. She was left, thinking to herself, about Travis of course. Would he listen to June? Let alone even open the door for her?
He probably won't. But it's still very nice for June to be trying. Mayumi thought, half smiling.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:16 pm
Kyoko had stayed in her room for a majority of the weekend. She had been avoiding speaking w/ her friends, especially Toyo and Zuu.
Zuu would most likely try to convince her that Mori was sorry and all that nonsense. She didn't really have much reason to be avoiding Toyo right now, she just didn't want to be around anyone.
It'd been two days since her conversation with Mori on the phone, and she couldn't help but wonder what he'd been up to since then.
Had he been out with other girls? Had he been up to nothing? All the possibilities now flooded Kyoko's mind as she sat, watching TV in her dorm room.
Toyo had been spending a lot of time with Matt, so luckily Kyoko had been having the room to herself the last few days.
Honestly, Kyoko kind of missed Mori, but still, she was very bitter and furious for what'd happened. How could he have done that? Typical Mori.
With her curiosity getting the better of her, Kyoko texted Zuu,
"Have you heard any word from Mori? Like where he's been?"

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:34 pm
Kazou's phone vibrated on his desk. He picked it up.
"Have you heard any word from Mori? Like where he's been?" from Kyoko.
Mori, actually, was in Seattle with Toyo. He hadnt slept with anyone, and he had gotten a new phone, but he figured not to text Kyoko, she'd just blow up on him again.
"Mori's been in the stated for the weekend. He took Toyo with him, and they went up to Seattle. The last i heard from him was when he left on friday, so i'm not entirely sure." was what he sent back.

Toyo stood across the alley, standing in front of a wall of graffiti.
Snap! Mori took a picture of her.
"Mori lemme see it!" She said, trying to get a good look at the picture. They had been staying in a little apartment Mori kept up here, it was right by pike place. Toyo knew, well was pretty sure, that Mori hadnt been sleeping with anyone. Kazou and her talked about it, and she was keeping an eye on him. The whole weekend he just acted like a brother. He was still pretty upset about Kyoko, but she could tell he was getting over it, slowly, but surely.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:43 pm
"Really? Wow. That's not like him. But it's none of my business where he goes. I was just curious, not having seen him or Toyo around. Especially with Toyo being my roommate." Kyoko texted Kazou back.
Kyoko set her phone down, and changed the channel on her T.V. She'd recently gotten a few American channels, which had taken quite a bit of work. It'd involved using her laptop, but it still portrayed it onto her television screen the same. Kyoko found MTV and VH1 to be quite interesting, along with the Food Network and Comedy Central.

A small sense of guilt overcame Kyoko, and she had the urge to apologize for what exactly she'd said to Mori. It was quite immature, her choice of words, and even Mori didn't deserve that.
Kyoko picked up her cell phone, and opening a new message, she addressed it to Mori.
"Moriki, I apologize for the words I decided to use when speaking to you the other day. It wasn't very mature and I just wanted to let you know I didn't mean some of what I said." Kyoko hesitated for a moment, then pushed the send button.
Apologizing never hurt. she thought, then laughed at herself.
Well, never hurt anyone except Mori.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:09 pm
Kazou read Kyoko's text.
"Really? Wow. That's not like him. But it's none of my business where he goes. I was just curious, not having seen him or Toyo around. Especially with Toyo being my roommate."
Kazou hit the reply button.
"Yeah, he hasnt really done much, and i'm a little surprised that Mori didnt ask me to come with him. But whatever, what ever he's gotta do."

Mori's phone vibrated in his pocket. He pulled it out, it was a text from Kyoko.
For a minute, his heart jumped. maybe she wanted to get back together?
No, no, she wouldnt. He thought.
"Moriki, I apologize for the words I decided to use when speaking to you the other day. It wasn't very mature and I just wanted to let you know I didn't mean some of what I said." She used his full name. He didnt really know what to say to that.
"Kyoko, dont worry about it. What's said is done. You obviously got what you wanted to say out anyways, its fine." He replied, hitting send.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:17 pm
Kyoko didn't reply to Kazou's message, but replied to Mori's,
"You're still stubborn, hah. But think what you want to, at least you know I apologized." she replied.
Kyoko set her phone on her lap. Most of those words had been words of frustration, words she'd used to hide her pain so she appeared angry, rather than sad.
But still, she'd said them.
It's just too bad some things just can't be 'unsaid', or 'undone' for this matter.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:31 pm
Mori bit his bottom lip, laying in bed.
"What did you really want to say?" He sent to Kyoko. He could tell there was more she wanted to say. Should he get his hopes up again? Maybe he just wanted to go back to hosting, since his behavior just led to a breakup. He still loved her, but he didnt want to chase her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:54 pm
Kyoko had carefully though out her answer before she sent anything, but in the end she said,
"On the phone? Well I was really frustrated, and I just let my anger over power how depressed I was. I don't know if I meant 'Is that all you ever wanted me for? Was I not good enough for you?'
Finding out you'd slept with whoever she was made me feel like I was nothing to you. Like I didn't matter.
Sure the world doesn't revolve around me, but my world revolved around you.
"

Kyoko hoped that might be a better way of getting her feelings across.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:09 pm
Mori read Kyoko's message.
"On the phone? Well I was really frustrated, and I just let my anger over power how depressed I was. I don't know if I meant 'Is that all you ever wanted me for? Was I not good enough for you?'
Finding out you'd slept with whoever she was made me feel like I was nothing to you. Like I didn't matter.
Sure the world doesn't revolve around me, but my world revolved around you.
"
It was a good answer. Mori sighed.
"That was never what i wanted you for. Your so beautiful and you have no idea how much you mean to me. You can always cheer me up, and sex isnt the only thing on my mind. I gave in friday night, and slept with her. It was a mistake and i was drunk, but that's no excuse for what i did to you." He hit send.
Mori didnt want Kyoko just for sex. That was part of it, but only a small part. He loved her, just like she loved him. She was amazing, and beautiful, even when she's upset. The whole weekend, he ended up thinking about Kyoko at the end of the day.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:09 pm
"Oh my gawwd, I still love him. So very badly," Kyoko told herself, speaking out loud.
It was a mistake, sure, but it still happened. Should I just let it go?
But I feel like I can't, I'm still pissed off and hurt that he slept with someone else. And being drunk was no excuse. He shouldn't even have gotten drunk.

Kyoko was confused. Was she ready to forgive him?
A part of her wanted to, she missed him. Yet how could she so soon let go what he'd done.
I have to forgive him sooner or later, but I think I'll wait, let him learn his lesson.

"Alright then. Well have a good rest of your time in Seattle.." she responded, conveying the message she was done talking to him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:41 pm
"Alright then. Well have a good rest of your time in Seattle."
Mori read her message, then put his phone on the nightstand by the bed. Toyo was in the shower, and it was nearing 10:00 pm.
"Toyo, i'm gonna go to bed now!" He called, turning off the light, and laying back on the pillow.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games